Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-22-2021, 05:45 PM  
You Sweetie!

Review Brah: The Most Disappointing Chicken Sandwich Yet?

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2021, 07:31 PM   #31
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
I disagree, man. I think their tenders are pretty average quality. The sauce is what makes Cane's so popular.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Hopefully your taste in hookers is better than your taste in chicken because Cane’s sucks ass.
Surprised of the hate.

They are always moist, hot, crispy and tasty. I don't use their sauce. I like to use the Popeyes Sweet Heat sauce.

I think for a chain they're good.

I don't eat Chicken tenders often.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2021, 07:32 PM   #32
Threepeat!

This thread is like a warm blanket on a cold day. SR is an angel. Christmas Hugs to All!
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 07:51 PM   #33
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
This thread is like a warm blanket on a cold day. SR is an angel. Christmas Hugs to All!
Tom you're a great man.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2021, 07:56 PM   #34
Baby Cry Cry

Seeing the wholesomeness of review brah in this pig pen is quite jarring

He is the classiest dude on YouTube
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-22-2021, 08:04 PM   #35
Snacks Are Under My Apron

he looks like he should be an apprentice mortician
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2021, 08:09 PM   #36
MVP

Aldi breaded chicken breast filets (in the red bag) are stellar. A brioche bun with the veg and condiments of your choice. Works great every time.... cheap, too.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 08:24 PM   #37
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Is this Claythan?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2021, 08:25 PM   #38
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Nothing beats Popeye's Chicken Sandwich. Not even close
For the MF WIN!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-22-2021, 08:26 PM   #39
In Mahomes I trust!

Simple question here, what do you guys like about his food reviews? I do not get it and that is ok but, what is it? Have you guys seen Daym Drops?

Check this Fat Burger review as an example...

[IMG][/IMG]

More energetic and more dare I say, "reliable"?

I like Brah, no dislikes but feel there are a lot better food reviewers out there, IMHO.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-22-2021, 08:32 PM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Simple question here, what do you guys like about his food reviews? I do not get it and that is ok but, what is it? Have you guys seen Daym Drops?

[IMG][/IMG]

I like Brah, no dislikes but feel there are a lot better food reviewers out there, IMHO.
Daymon made quite the career starting out of fast food reviews on YT. Much props to him. I think that very video of him I noticed he was a step above the rest.

No offense to review brah, too strange to play to a wide audience beyond his social media.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-22-2021, 08:46 PM   #41
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
Daymon made quite the career starting out of fast food reviews on YT. Much props to him. I think that very video of him I noticed he was a step above the rest.

No offense to review brah, too strange to play to a wide audience beyond his social media.
I thumbs up'd you - now I get it! Thank you!
Old 12-22-2021, 08:56 PM   #42
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
This is the funniest food review ever. Or at least the first 30 seconds is.
i lol'd at the first 30. lolz even.
Curé has disabled reputation
Old 12-22-2021, 09:01 PM   #43
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post

[IMG][/IMG]

I like most of the food review folks. I prefer review brah because he's an old soul.
Old 12-22-2021, 09:05 PM   #44
Mostly Ignored

Daym Drops is one of my favorites. He actually had a series come out on Netflix this year, too.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2021, 09:30 PM   #45
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I like most of the food review folks. I prefer review brah because he's an old soul.
Ok I get it - HE SEEMS NICE! No but seriously, I have watched numerous of his reviews - just not a fan. he is too through for me - he drags ass his reviews and I get frustrated for him to advance to the subject at hand - move the **** along already!