Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-30-2020, 09:11 AM  
Banned

NFL TV Schedule, Maps, and Streams: Week 17, 2020

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back Sunday for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS
  • Sunday Night: Washington @ Philadelphia (NBC)
2:25 PM MT

OTHER GAMES AND UPDATESRELIABLE STREAMS

Last edited by Dartgod; 12-30-2020 at 12:55 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2020, 02:40 PM   #31
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
What the hell is a Kevin Kugler? Never heard of it.
Chris Spielman was paired with Kevin Kugler, and Spielman I liked on ESPN doing college games, but I hadn't heard him on any NFL games. However, Spielman just took a front office job with the Lions. So Fox moved Kevin Kugler with Brock Huart, the long ago Miami Hurricane QB. They had a 3 man booth with Huart & Greg Jennings, I heard them do a Arizona game and didn't care for Jennings, now they split those two up. Huart seems to talk a lot, he talks too much. I saw Huard and Kugler last week do the Ravens/Giants game and they were just OK, nothing great. Huard actually reminds of the old Raider tightend Todd Christian when he did games in the 80's. He would talk non-stop, I know that's going back a little.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-30-2020, 02:46 PM   #32
21st Century Schizoid Fan

That’s gotta be the smallest viewing area for a Chiefs game this season. And understandably so.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2020, 02:48 PM   #33
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
No one else just plugs their computer/laptop into their TV with an HDMI cable? Is that just too uncool now?
I did it up through last season.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 04:03 PM   #34
I’m a Mahomo!

Chiefs game is going to be a preseason-like game anyway.

There are some great games though this Sunday.

Miami @ Buffalo
Arizona @ LA Rams
Dallas @ NY Giants
Green Bay @ Chicago
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2020, 04:41 PM   #35
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Hell, I may watch the Packers/Bears game instead of the Chiefs game. Assuming it's competitive. Which if history is any indicator it won't be. I do not think this is the week the Bears finally gnarfle the garthok.

As far as the Chiefs are concerned, the only thing I care about is nobody else getting hurt.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2020, 04:45 PM   #36
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
No one else just plugs their computer/laptop into their TV with an HDMI cable? Is that just too uncool now?
That's what I do.

I fully recognize that I have an antiquated television viewing system, though. One of my goals for 2021 is to figure out how to move into the 21st century.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2020, 04:45 PM   #37
Champs!

Quote:
Nope, it's still good. I do it.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2020, 08:33 PM   #38
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

There are so many ‘win and you’re in’ games already. Week 17 is going to be a blast.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2020, 10:27 PM   #39
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Not only is my main entertainment TV plugged in to my desktop with HDMI, my desktop is connected to my modem with a 30 foot ethernet cable.

Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-30-2020, 10:55 PM   #40
UDFA Carson Steele

Well since I live in La, will have to stream this one.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-30-2020, 11:20 PM   #41
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
There are so many ‘win and you’re in’ games already. Week 17 is going to be a blast.

I think I’ll record the Chiefs game & watch it later.

So many games with meaning on Sunday.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2020, 01:21 PM   #42
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
I did it up through last season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
That's what I do.

I fully recognize that I have an antiquated television viewing system, though. One of my goals for 2021 is to figure out how to move into the 21st century.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
Nope, it's still good. I do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
Not only is my main entertainment TV plugged in to my desktop with HDMI, my desktop is connected to my modem with a 30 foot ethernet cable.

Soooo, are we the "uncool because we still use an HDMI cable" club now? Do we have a president yet?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2020, 01:37 PM   #43
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Soooo, are we the "uncool because we still use an HDMI cable" club now? Do we have a president yet?
I sometimes do it that way because it's always a last minute thought, so I've never taken the time to setup the receiver's streaming service thing.

If you need a moderator, I'll do it.

People who don't stream wirelessly, people who still post on facebook, people who still listen to FM radio, anyone who doesn't know what a tiktok is, anyone who thinks 1980 was about 20 years ago...

No flip phones allowed, we must have standards.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2020, 01:48 PM   #44
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I sometimes do it that way because it's always a last minute thought, so I've never taken the time to setup the receiver's streaming service thing.

People who don't stream wirelessly, people who still post on facebook, people who still listen to FM radio, anyone who doesn't know what a tiktok is, anyone who thinks 1980 was about 20 years ago...

Dammit, I was all in until you nixed flip phones. I loved my flip phone. When I figured out how to make the Star Trek communicator sound my ring tone I was in geek heaven.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2020, 03:21 PM   #45
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post

I'll join as soon as I finish reading my newspaper.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.