Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM  
Pedantic

A Pre-Season Levelheaded Review Week 1 2024

Everyone needs more training on these new kickoff rules - good lord.

Joshua Williams got lost on that bomb on the first drive

Nic jones looked lost on that bomb TD at the end of the half.

The secondary looked out of it at times - but it's the pre-season

Carson Steele looked like the real deal out there trucking people. Could be the short yardage guy we have been needing - also may just be the #2 behind Pacheco if he can play like that all the time.

Oladokun looked really good. I really feel like he could spell Mahomes well in reserve. Wentz was decent as well behind our backup O-line which looked terrible at times.

No Toney (injured) and no Moore that I could see on the field which should be telling. Especially with Ross, Washington, Powell, Remigio, Cupp, Bailey and Spivey getting catches.

Araiza looked really good on punts.

I'll re-watch tomorrow and see what else I can see.

Oh I almost forgot - that snap over Wentz head that had to be Nourzad? yeesh lets work on that lol

Some interesting things to note is Moore had 14 snaps and Keith Taylor had 36 snaps at CB

share pictures online

Last edited by DenverChief; Today at 11:52 AM..
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:04 PM   #31
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
It was the 7th rd rookie Hanson had that bad snap to Wentz.

Also I think Williams will be a decent but not great corner. We will see a worse corner group obviously without Sneed. However Watson and Joseph did not play.

Run defense was really good. It’s gonna be hard to run on us
It was #66 Caliendo
Palangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Today, 02:08 PM   #32
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Niang completely whiffed leaving untouched rusher to QB. At some point, you have to move on from a mistake.
Niang was solid the whole game. He did have a bad rep but was solid outside of it.
Palangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about