Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 03:28 AM   #2
Spiraling down the Drain

Great takes.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:57 AM   #3
My Mamma Says

Patrick stumbled on that low throw to Travis .. Was losing his balance and going down .. Couldn’t get anything on that throw.. Unusual for him not to get it there even off balance.. He’s usually a master at that..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:29 AM   #4
Changes pants while driving

Just listened to a 20 minute segment on the radio where they discussed Chiefs fatigue. I LOVE THIS!!!! Everyone hates us because they aren't us. What a great time to be a Chiefs fan. Enjoy this!!!
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:30 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

Yesterday may have helped seal Reid’s case for coach of the year. Despite all our panic we all know Reid has a remarkable ability to make the best out of every situation. As long as mahomes and Reid are here, our worst baseline is still pretty good.

I am a big Pacheco fan but man, I don’t know if Kareem is a better fit for what we’re currently trying to do. Pacheco plays and hits hard, but Kareem is just going to bully defenses who can’t get off the field. Either way it’s gonna be a bonkers 1/2 punch. It is a great problem to have. Even with Steele, as long as he controls touches, we are going to brutalize defenses

Mahomes was way better yesterday at throwing off script. Now let’s get him some WRs to throw to in structure. I think it goes to show we’re kinda missing that one wr weapon who can take up different space. I think mahomes struggled to figure out how to get both kelce and rice going, and I think yesterday shows that juju is suited more to sub in for rice than play with him.

I agree, I feel bad for skyy but at this point just end the experiment. We’re not doing him any favors marching him out to do a job he can’t do. He’s pressing so hard he can’t get the basics right. Which isn’t ideal because he doesn’t have a gear above the basics even if he gets his head right

Last edited by chiefzilla1501; Today at 06:46 AM..
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:06 AM   #6
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Yesterday may have helped seal Reid’s case for coach of the year. Despite all our panic we all know Reid has a remarkable ability to make the best out of every situation. As long as mahomes and Reid are here, our worst baseline is still pretty good.

I am a big Pacheco fan but man, I don’t know if Kareem is a better fit for what we’re currently trying to do. Pacheco plays and hits hard, but Kareem is just going to bully defenses who can’t get off the field. Either way it’s gonna be a bonkers 1/2 punch. It is a great problem to have. Even with Steele, as long as he controls touches, we are going to brutalize defenses

Mahomes was way better yesterday at throwing off script. Now let’s get him some WRs to throw to in structure. I think it goes to show we’re kinda missing that one wr weapon who can take up different space. I think mahomes struggled to figure out how to get both kelce and rice going, and I think yesterday shows that juju is suited more to sub in for rice than play with him.

I agree, I feel bad for skyy but at this point just call it. We’re not doing him any favors marching him out to do a job he can’t do. He’s pressing so hard he can’t get the basics right. Which isn’t ideal because he doesn’t have a gear above the basics even if he gets his head right
Yeah I think he's past gone mentally. They tried to give him an easy no pressure play to hopefully build something and even then he couldn't catch the kick. There's no coming back from that at this point
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:39 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:

I agree, I feel bad for skyy but at this point just end the experiment. We’re not doing him any favors marching him out to do a job he can’t do. He’s pressing so hard he can’t get the basics right. Which isn’t ideal because he doesn’t have a gear above the basics even if he gets his head right
Andy Reid is never getting coach of the year. They look for excuses to give it to someone else.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 11:43 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Andy Reid is never getting coach of the year. They look for excuses to give it to someone else.
Probably not. But one can dream.

I do get that Kevin O’Connell is putting a hell of a case together himself.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:49 AM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Probably not. But one can dream.

I do get that Kevin O’Connell is putting a hell of a case together himself.
That’s a solid candidate. Stefanski has won it twice in recent years, but he will end up fired in the near future. Andy is earning a spot among the all-time great coaches, regardless of the media idiots voting for other coaches every year.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:53 AM   #10
Starter

Mahomes looked like Mahomes tonight. He had been off. I thought the saints had a decent defense and we torched it like it!

Moore and steele did not look good. Dump moore!

I was worried about running backs for us going into the year but when Pacheco comes back, we are going to have a great lineup for rb.

Our defense is clicking. Mcduffie is amazing. Best in the nfl? It will be nice to get Omenihu back. Chamarri is so good at rushing the passer.

I love juju and hunt coming back and showing out.

Such a great time to be a chiefs fan.
Okchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:29 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okchief80 View Post
Mahomes looked like Mahomes tonight. He had been off. I thought the saints had a decent defense and we torched it like it!

Moore and steele did not look good. Dump moore!

I was worried about running backs for us going into the year but when Pacheco comes back, we are going to have a great lineup for rb.

Our defense is clicking. Mcduffie is amazing. Best in the nfl? It will be nice to get Omenihu back. Chamarri is so good at rushing the passer.

I love juju and hunt coming back and showing out.

Such a great time to be a chiefs fan.
I think he did too but I’m also cautiously optimistic because we just beat them to submission with the game plan. There will be games where we can’t just run completely at will, where pressure will get to mahomes faster than he can improvise and we can’t rely on manufactured plays to get guys targets. Especially as defenses adapt to our new look offense.

We are more than capable of still winning those games ugly. But it still feels like mahomes is a little dancey in the pocket and not always seeing the field. I think we still make a move for a WR because it feels like the very last thing that’s missing is just 1 more target who can get open at a reasonable clip even if the scheme or improv doesn’t open it up. When we had rice mahomes became too reliant. If you can find a piece that complements rice/juju we can limit some of that tunnel vision
Old Today, 07:16 AM   #12
Line'em up

I'm so glad to have Hunt back! He's always been a stud RB. He also took a beating yesterday! Get the man some rest!
FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 07:33 AM   #13
In Search of a Life

Hunt has great vision. Pacheco doesn't.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:22 AM   #14
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old Today, 10:27 AM   #15
20 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
it hurts but i agree. pacheco has a bit of tunnel vision
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.