Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 05:47 PM  
Life is changing..

Donovan Smith

.... Bring him in for a look?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:03 PM   #31
I've Made a Huge Mistake

They clearly weren't happy with his play since they benched him yet I didn't see a lot of help being given to him. Unless I missed it.

They are going to keep putting him out there and they should. Can't give up obviously after a bad start, but maybe help him out a little more until he hopefully figures it out.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 06:04 PM   #32
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
You want to bring in veteran help?

Find some guy who can actually cover a goddamn TE.

We need that way more than another tackle.
We had one.

We weren't willing to pay $4 million to keep him.

We miss Willie Gay.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:05 PM   #33
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
You want to bring in veteran help?

Find some guy who can actually cover a goddamn TE.

We need that way more than another tackle.
That is a concern for sure.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 06:08 PM   #34
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
The regular season almost doesn't matter, and we're 2-0 against two of the biggest contenders in the AFC.

I bet Smith is in touch with the team, but that's a phone call you make in December, not after one bad game from Kingsley against an all pro.
Yeah, but Crosby, Nosa bros, And most any good rush end.. Worrisome...I'm willing to let him play though it but it can't cost us home field advantage or a first round loss..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:10 PM   #35
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I agree.

The bright side is that we’ve found ways to win despite his struggles.

If Andy leaves him in there (yes, I know he made a change late but he did that same thing at one time with Jawaan Taylor), then I’ll trust he’s making strides.
This team has won 3 SBs with their best LT being Fisher. They will adjust to this, but expecting Kingsley to own Trey is asking for a lot, especially for a second round rookie LT. If he’s like this later in the season then there is more room for concern.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:11 PM   #36
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
I'm not going to look for the posts, but I predicted this very thing. He was going to have bad games. And I said we need to let him work through them.

I said his first bad game we'd have people demanding we call all the shitty vet LTs who aren't going to be an improvement.

And what do you know.

What's the solution? Honestly... deal with it. Let him learn. He's not going to get better on the bench.

Stay the course. If he's still THIS bad late in the season, then MAYBE you start thinking about other options.
Yeah. He's got the size and reach, that we should definitely give him a chance to bounce back. He's already shown enough flashes here and there to give him the benefit of the doubt, in my opinion. Let him ride..
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:11 PM   #37
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I’d call him. We will see if the staff does so.

We almost lost tonight because of the kid, fair or not. That can’t happen again.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:15 PM   #38
Andy Reid Supporter

People just forget that Donovan Smith was really really bad at the end of last year?

It’s almost not worth it. He’s old and a broke dick.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:18 PM   #39
The man you could post like.

He wasn't ever game cratering bad though. Just a consistent below average.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:57 PM   #40
Inmem 2.0

Trade a first for someone

/o city
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:06 PM   #41
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Asking a rookie to start at LT in this league on a contender was always going to be an extremely tough ask.
Yes, and he was a late 2 round pick at that, right?

I was surprised when Andy decided to roll with him at LT.

I was among those that still thought Taylor would jump over to LT or a vet would be brought in.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 07:07 PM   #42
I'll be back.

Are we just gonna forget Eric Fisher already?

Dude was facing an elite edge. Pump the brakes.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:07 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I’d call him. We will see if the staff does so.

We almost lost tonight because of the kid, fair or not. That can’t happen again.
You sure about that?
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 07:08 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Trade a first for someone

/o city

No, I'm not in favor of that.
Old Today, 07:28 PM   #45
Special Teams ACE!!!

Andy: "You gotta take a step back to take a step forward."

I don't think his comments at this press conference indicate that Donovan Smith is going to get that phone call. At least not any time this week.

RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.