Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-20-2023, 01:43 PM   #2
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
The scene from the game. They HAD to nail this and they got it almost perfect.

They definitely nailed it as best as possible. I'm loving every minute of this show.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-20-2023, 01:29 PM   #3
My work speaks for itself!!!

i'm replaying TLOU for the 3rd play-thru, working my way in trying to get caught up with the series (without getting ahead).

Doing it mostly to see any differences between the two, but also because the game is such a great experience (even on 3rd time through).
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 01:43 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
i'm replaying TLOU for the 3rd play-thru, working my way in trying to get caught up with the series (without getting ahead).

Doing it mostly to see any differences between the two, but also because the game is such a great experience (even on 3rd time through).
I can't wait to play it again when the seasons over.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-20-2023, 01:30 PM   #5
The man you could post like.

Show actually did a better job of building up to that moment than the game did. There's probably a few that would've preferred Joel stay a stoic murder machine but this is a good mix IMO.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2023, 01:37 PM   #6
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Show actually did a better job of building up to that moment than the game did. There's probably a few that would've preferred Joel stay a stoic murder machine but this is a good mix IMO.
I was telling my wife: in the game, you run across way more raiders than what they've shown so far.

Joel cracks a lot of skulls in the game!
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-20-2023, 01:40 PM   #7

Yeah. At this point in the games you've dealt with hordes of clickers and a couple bloaters single handedly. The way they portray the infected in the show that just wouldn't be possible.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2023, 01:44 PM   #8

Quote:
Yeah. At this point in the games you've dealt with hordes of clickers and a couple bloaters single handedly. The way they portray the infected in the show that just wouldn't be possible.
It's a game also so most that time is fighting endless npcs...they've done a great job and this show and game were always about Ellie and Joel.
Old 02-21-2023, 09:34 PM   #9
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
It's a game also so most that time is fighting endless npcs...they've done a great job and this show and game were always about Ellie and Joel.
I agree but also feel they could have included more of at least stealth kills on infected. They are skipping a lot of story too, Cut some serious scenes out from the college hospital area.
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-21-2023, 10:34 PM   #10
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon View Post
I agree but also feel they could have included more of at least stealth kills on infected. They are skipping a lot of story too, Cut some serious scenes out from the college hospital area.
Yea, they rushed through that pretty quickly at the end of the episode.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-21-2023, 10:44 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon View Post
I'd say some infected scenes for sure...and I believe a touching scene too. They definitely have to rush now. It's too bad HBO didn't know this would kickass because I bet they would have given them a few more episodes to work with. HBO did risk it though considering video game adaptations always suck.
Old 02-22-2023, 10:15 AM   #12
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
I'd say some infected scenes for sure...and I believe a touching scene too. They definitely have to rush now. It's too bad HBO didn't know this would kickass because I bet they would have given them a few more episodes to work with. HBO did risk it though considering video game adaptations always suck.
It has to be a balance. HBO isn't making this show strictly for people who played the game. If you start extending the season and adding episodes just so you can add more stuff from the game....then it becomes less popular with everyone else.

Would I like to see a couple more episodes? Sure. But I get why they're doing what they're doing.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2023, 01:44 PM   #13

Although I think they're saving Rambo badass Joel for episodes 8 and 9. IYKYK
Old 02-20-2023, 01:48 PM   #14

Quote:
Although I think they're saving Rambo badass Joel for episodes 8 and 9. IYKYK
Definitely want to see that
Old 02-20-2023, 01:47 PM   #15

Is Joel having panic attacks or PTSD? Seems like he was