Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-18-2007, 10:03 PM   #4111
I've Become - Comfortably Numb

Good Evening Everyone

Goodnite Everybody
PinkFloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PinkFloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PinkFloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PinkFloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PinkFloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PinkFloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 01-18-2007, 10:05 PM   #4112
You Sweetie!

effing A!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-18-2007, 10:06 PM   #4113
Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Everyone's going to bed?

Hell, I was thinking of smoking some crack and going for alligator rides later. Anyone in?
CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.

Old 01-18-2007, 10:07 PM   #4114
You Sweetie!

I DONT RIDE ALLIGATORS!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-18-2007, 10:18 PM   #4115
Will KC ever be better?

Lousey ol' 615 tonight. Second game I switched to the new bowling ball I had drilled for dry lanes and had 6 or 7 strikes in a row. Struck in the tenth, then the lanes broke and I had to wait around for about 5 minutes before getting to finish. Completely killed the zone I was in and I ended up settling for a 236 instead of a 250. (The 250 would have been enough for us to have won the game too). The 236 did make up for the first game that I was 20 pins under my average though.

Bowling might have been easier tonight if I weren't so worn out from working on the house.
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 01-18-2007, 10:20 PM   #4116

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorMikH
Lousey ol' 615 tonight. Second game I switched to the new bowling ball I had drilled for dry lanes and had 6 or 7 strikes in a row. Struck in the tenth, then the lanes broke and I had to wait around for about 5 minutes before getting to finish. Completely killed the zone I was in and I ended up settling for a 236 instead of a 250. (The 250 would have been enough for us to have won the game too). The 236 did make up for the first game that I was 20 pins under my average though.

Bowling might have been easier tonight if I weren't so worn out from working on the house.

Monday sucked................... Only had a 721................ HeHeHe

PinkFloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PinkFloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PinkFloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PinkFloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PinkFloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PinkFloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 01-18-2007, 10:23 PM   #4117
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkfloyd
Monday sucked................... Only had a 721................ HeHeHe

You wouldn't have it out here.

In practice I knew it was going to be a long night when on the right lane my ball hit in the pocket and the left side the same line my ball went brooklyn.

If I got to bowl on the cheesecake lanes in the big city, I'd probably be averaging about 240 or 250.

PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 01-18-2007, 10:35 PM   #4118

Quote:
You wouldn't have it out here.

In practice I knew it was going to be a long night when on the right lane my ball hit in the pocket and the left side the same line my ball went brooklyn.

If I got to bowl on the cheesecake lanes in the big city, I'd probably be averaging about 240 or 250.

It's my assumption we're going to the same oil pattern that they use on Sunday's during the PBA Tour... It's pretty tough... I've bowled in probably 50 or so PBA Pro/Am Tournaments... If you carry a 230 average in your league --- you'll be lucky to break 200 in these tournaments....

Old 01-18-2007, 10:40 PM   #4119
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
It's my assumption we're going to the same oil pattern that they use on Sunday's during the PBA Tour... It's pretty tough... I've bowled in probably 50 or so PBA Pro/Am Tournaments... If you carry a 230 average in your league --- you'll be lucky to break 200 in these tournaments....

The better bowlers that hit tournys will prefer that. But the average joe on league nights will complain.

I've bowled some pretty tough houses and I've bowled in some that if you get anywhere close to your mark, you'll usually carry the pins. I'd rather have things a bit tougher personally.

Old 01-18-2007, 10:42 PM   #4120

Quote:
The better bowlers that hit tournys will prefer that. But the average joe on league nights will complain.

I've bowled some pretty tough houses and I've bowled in some that if you get anywhere close to your mark, you'll usually carry the pins. I'd rather have things a bit tougher personally.
I like the tough conditions also...... Well; I'm off to bed...... Nite Pastor

Old 01-18-2007, 10:43 PM   #4121
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
I like the tough conditions also...... Well; I'm off to bed...... Nite Pastor

I'm headed that way too.

Nite.

Old 01-18-2007, 10:47 PM   #4122
UNSTOPPABLE

I'm surprised nobody responded to my post in the drink of choice thread. I'm stone cold sober now. Anybody here?
Sam Hall has disabled reputation

Old 01-18-2007, 10:47 PM   #4123
Superbowl MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Hall
I'm surprised nobody responded to my post in the drink of choice thread. I'm stone cold sober now. Anybody here?

I am brother man

im sipping on a nice Tall can pounder of High Life

SLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 01-18-2007, 10:55 PM   #4124
UNSTOPPABLE

I think Google is the best friend of anyone in school. I'm writing something about what a republic is, and the information I needed was literally in the first search result. The Internet has made research easy.
Sam Hall has disabled reputation

Old 01-18-2007, 10:57 PM   #4125
Superbowl MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Hall
I think Google is the best friend of anyone in school. I'm writing something about what a republic is, and the information I needed was literally in the first search result. The Internet has made research easy.

yeah but it sucks when you can get all the info you need from like 2-3 sites and they have a 5-7 source minimum or some bullshit
SLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Closed Thread