Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:05 AM   #4096
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
If you aren't alarmed that we only managed to score 19 on a team the Miami Dolphins put up 70 on...who was the historically worst defense ever thru 6 games...how can you call yourself a real fan?

If your son or daughter had a drug problem but was still getting good grades would you just look away because things are going good? We should be excited as hell about our defense. But concerned as hell about our offense. We are here to win super bowls. Being the absolute best is the barometer
Real fan test. Love it.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 10-13-2023, 10:10 AM   #4097
In Search of a Life

Quote:
If you aren't alarmed that we only managed to score 19 on a team the Miami Dolphins put up 70 on...who was the historically worst defense ever thru 6 games...how can you call yourself a real fan?

If your son or daughter had a drug problem but was still getting good grades would you just look away because things are going good? We should be excited as hell about our defense. But concerned as hell about our offense. We are here to win super bowls. Being the absolute best is the barometer
We're 5-1, sitting with the 1 seed, and easily a top 3 team with a lot of room for growth and improvement. Idiot.

As for the score, nowhere near indicative of how our offense moved the ball. Jsut didn't finish drives, but then again, why am I trying to reason with a troll?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 10:11 AM   #4098
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

Guess you didn't listen to a word Sassy said, huh.

Maybe don't be such a bitch this time when you get laughed out of another thread for trying to be the dumbest person in the room and overshooting by a good ways.

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 10:13 AM   #4099
In Search of a Life

Quote:

So, time to fire Andy? Fire VEach?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:13 AM   #4100
MVP

I think Watson is going to miss some time - he either dislocated or broke his elbow. I wonder if having fewer targets will increase the production for this group, surely it will consolidate targets some - I assume Ross will see an up tick too. I feel bad for Watson, he was having a career year.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:16 AM   #4101
I'll be back.

Reid said it wasn't broken. Is a dislocation considered a break?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:22 AM   #4102
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Rice is going to take over Skyy at some point. Need to give Ross more snaps as well but Mahomes needs to start throwing to these guys instead of just focusing on Travis

I said before the season that I thought Rice's production, especially early, would depend primarily on Moore's ability to step up. I saw it as 2 guys fighting to fill one role (JJSS). Moore hasn't stepped up - at all. So Rice has gotten quite a bit more early season targets than one might have expected.

Moore's given Rice an opportunity kick the door in and that's exactly what's going to happen. We'll see their respective snap/target share flip as the season progresses.

I still hope we get Hardman back to free Toney up to run more of the downfield stuff we used him for last season. Especially if we're just not going to use MVS as anything more than a decoy. The way we're using Toney is just really really odd to me. Everything's designed quick-hitters and gadget plays. He's being used like Hardman and that, to me, is a waste of his skill-set.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:26 AM   #4103
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I said before the season that I thought Rice's production, especially early, would depend primarily on Moore's ability to step up. I saw it as 2 guys fighting to fill one role (JJSS). Moore hasn't stepped up - at all. So Rice has gotten quite a bit more early season targets than one might have expected.

Moore's given Rice an opportunity kick the door in and that's exactly what's going to happen. We'll see their respective snap/target share flip as the season progresses.

I still hope we get Hardman back to free Toney up to run more of the downfield stuff we used him for last season. Especially if we're just not going to use MVS as anything more than a decoy. The way we're using Toney is just really really odd to me. Everything's designed quick-hitters and gadget plays. He's being used like Hardman and that, to me, is a waste of his skill-set.
Not only is it a waste of his skill set but they’re just opening the door for him to get hurt again.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:29 AM   #4104
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

Reid is not McDaniel and this offense is not the Dolphins. Reid will never put up 70 on another coach. What you saw last night was a bored Reid who was tinkering with plays and putting shit on film. They knew damn well that the Broncos were never going to win that game.

Just because you want to see them blow teams out by 50 points in the regular season….doesn’t mean that Reid gives a shit about that.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:30 AM   #4105
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
No. But a dislocated elbow is a bad situation in and of itself. If it’s reduced quickly, a normal human, with normal medical treatment will be of limited use for 6 weeks. Maybe less.

So I don’t think he dislocated it. But it’s a possibility.,
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 10-13-2023, 10:31 AM   #4106
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
No, but because of how joints work, a lot of dislocations necessarily require small fractures/breaks where the bones come together.

The ligaments are supposed to keep all that shit in place so for them to slip out, you either have to have a ligament stretch/tear or you have to have the bones chip out a bit where they're supposed to hold together. Or a lot of the time you get both - the ligaments tear, it slips out and then in the process it fractures at the ends of the bones.

I feel like most of the time a dislocated elbow is a season-ender. That's just such a tight joint that to get it to dislocate requires some REAL damage to be done in there.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:31 AM   #4107
Please squeeze

Quote:
meh. Denver went on the road and the weather was scorching hot and humid down there.

When was the last time we blew out Denver btw?
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:36 AM   #4108
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Gotta think Toney missing camp just threw it all haywire. Seems he's easing back in but man......I just don't think Pat is playing very well.

Call it trust, call it skiddish whatever. He's just looks uncomfortable. I don't think he trusts the tackles yet, he's left alot of clean pockets.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:37 AM   #4109
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razaele View Post
WR snaps for last night's game:

MVS - 40 (60%)
Moore - 37 (52%)
Rice - 35 (49%)
Toney - 30 (42%)
Watson - 28 (39%)
Ross - 10 (14%)

Other potential targets:

Kelce - 49 (69%)
Pacheco - 45 (63%)
Gray - 39 (55%)
McKinnon - 19 (27%)
Bell - 14 (20%)
CEH - 9 (13%)
Bump since it got buried by nonsense
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:37 AM   #4110
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Gotta think Toney missing camp just threw it all haywire. Seems he's easing back in but man......I just don't think Pat is playing very well.

Call it trust, call it skiddish whatever. He's just looks uncomfortable. I don't think he trusts the tackles yet, he's left alot of clean pockets.
This is the worst we’ve seen him play for a prolonged period of time. We’re just lucky that a skittish Mahomes is basically still an average QB.