Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2023, 09:51 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Felix Anudike-Uzomah Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2023 at 10:57 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 04:02 PM   #391
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I don't know that he's their cup of tea though. Both those teams seem to prefer size and strength over the lean speedsters.
They both need a Z to go with their X. He's aces in that role.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2023, 04:04 PM   #392
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I just think Hyatt is a lot faster than his 40 with a sore hammy. He still ran 4.4 but some were thinking he might run in the 4.2 range.

His tape is just him blowing everyone out of the water and if anything I think he's underrated.

Remember this play?

We no longer have anyone with that kind of speed. Hyatt has it.
I like Hyatt's speed too, but one of the videos I watched a while back posed some legitimate questions about his talent due to the fact that many, many of his big plays, yards, and stats came from coverage busts as opposed to him beating coverage through his skills. There were tons of highlights of him just running his route to open field while a dipshit corner or safety ran the wrong direction. He was also very rarely pressed, so there's questions about his ability to beat that.

That said, he does have elite traits in terms of speed/size combo, it's just that there are unanswered questions that someone will have to gamble on.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 04:06 PM   #393
MVP

“You don’t want to trade with us? Ok watch pick 31 I’ve got something for you!” *Carrie’s out 3 SB trophies*

What a ****ing flex.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 04:10 PM   #394
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
idgaf ab the size concerns. give me mini mccaffrey aka deuce vaughn on day 3 and make this draft the greatest kc draft ever PLS
Pacheco x Deuce would be a really fun 1-2 punch
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 04:12 PM   #395
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I like Hyatt's speed too, but one of the videos I watched a while back posed some legitimate questions about his talent due to the fact that many, many of his big plays, yards, and stats came from coverage busts as opposed to him beating coverage through his skills. There were tons of highlights of him just running his route to open field while a dipshit corner or safety ran the wrong direction. He was also very rarely pressed, so there's questions about his ability to beat that.

That said, he does have elite traits in terms of speed/size combo, it's just that there are unanswered questions that someone will have to gamble on.
If you're a Hyatt guy i don't see how you aren't a Palmer guy too. They're damn near the same player with the same kind of questions, except i think Palmer showed more on "film" than Hyatt did.

I will say though that Hyatt tested much better than Palmer in those explosive lower body categories such as broad jump and vertical. Palmer's tested vertical is atrocious. That's troublesome. But then when you watch him, he doesn't appear to be a guy who struggles to elevate for a ball.

But just as Hyatt looks faster than he timed on "tape", Palmer looks more explosive than he tested on "tape".

They're both 6' tall speedsters except Palmer has 20 lbs on Hyatt and bigger hands.

Their 10 yard splits are pretty much identical.

But when you look at the film, Palmer has a lot more NFL-esque plays than Hyatt has.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 04:14 PM   #396
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
There's a reasonable chance Deuce Vaughn won't get drafted.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 04:15 PM   #397
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
If you're a Hyatt guy i don't see how you aren't a Palmer guy too. They're damn near the same player with the same kind of questions, except i think Palmer showed more on "film" than Hyatt did.

I will say though that Hyatt tested much better than Palmer in those explosive lower body categories such as broad jump and vertical. Palmer's tested vertical is atrocious. That's troublesome. But then when you watch him, he doesn't appear to be a guy who struggles to elevate for a ball.

But just as Hyatt looks faster than he timed on "tape", Palmer looks more explosive than he tested on "tape".

They're both 6' tall speedsters except Palmer has 20 lbs on Hyatt and bigger hands.

Their 10 yard splits are pretty much identical.

But when you look at the film, Palmer has a lot more NFL-esque plays than Hyatt has.
Hyatt has better hands, better acceleration, and better agility by a country mile over Palmer. It's so not even close for me. Palmer is probably an early day 3 guy.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2023, 04:17 PM   #398
MVP

Quote:
Fun until his midget ass gets broken in half by an NFL DT. I see no positive in a 5'5" 170-pound RB outside of a gadget player and kick returner.
Old 04-28-2023, 04:18 PM   #399
MVP

I'm preferring the Kansas City Chiefs today.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 04:19 PM   #400

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Hyatt has better hands, better acceleration, and better agility by a country mile over Palmer. It's so not even close for me. Palmer is probably an early day 3 guy.
Same 10 yard split. So you can't really say better acceleration.

And Palmer ran a laser timed 4.33, so his speed is indisputable unlike Hyatt who ran a pair of 4.4's and then opted not to run at the his Pro Day. I guess you really have to believe his "hamstring tightness" excuse. Idk.

AND we've seen Palmer as a kick returner and he's electric. So there's value there. Has Hyatt done that? Idk, that's a serious question.

Hyatt is not a guy who makes people miss with the ball in his hands. Neither is Palmer, really.

They're both pretty much in the mold of Mecole Hardman and it's easy to see the Chiefs making use of either of them.

I think Palmer is a late 2nd to 3rd round guy.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 04:19 PM   #401
Three-Pat

Quote:
Maybe but I think I'd have let the board fall to me at that point with it in my mind that either Benton or Hyatt might be there at 41. Probably would have saved that 4th to move off 63 a bit to get up into the mid 50's.
Key word right there. How many guys were mocked to KC at #31 were gone before the Chiefs pick? I honestly believe Veach took FAU because he didn’t think he would have be there in the 40s range. The fact he picked him over Hyatt shows who he felt was the better fit for KC at #31 as he could have just drafted Hyatt instead.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 04-28-2023, 04:24 PM   #402
Starter

Quote:
Duece a poor, smaller version of CEH. Id take a flyer as a UDFA, but no thanks in drafting him.
emaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 04:24 PM   #403
It's just a ride.

Quote:
Fun until his midget ass gets broken in half by an NFL DT. I see no positive in a 5'5" 170-pound RB outside of a gadget player and kick returner.
darren sproles
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-28-2023, 04:25 PM   #404

Look at Palmer absolutely fly here. Dude has to slow down to catch Stroud's deep ball.

And he's doing it 20lbs heavier than Hyatt.

Old 04-28-2023, 04:26 PM   #405

Jesus ****, look how quickly how gobbles up that first 10-20 yards. Accelerates quicker "by a country mile"? Couldn't disagree more, my dude.