Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2023, 08:22 AM   #391
In Search of a Life

I also am pretty excited to see what Connor embree brings to the table. Comes in with a hell of an early football background. We’ve got a lot of WRs in the coaching room now with one as a passing game coordinator and one as our RBs coach
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2023, 08:25 AM   #392
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Looks like he has a bit of a natural ability to work through coverage and still focus on the catch to a high degree. I'm good with this..
I could see a 3 and 7 and Kelce is double or trupled teamed and he'll get a small window open for Mahomes to zip it in there for the first down. He will make that catch.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2023, 08:28 AM   #393
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I like Moore more, i just prioritise separation over contested catch ability But we have a Moore, so perhaps the value is in getting a different type.
I think that's key. It allows the Chiefs to attack different defensive schemes in different ways by utilizing different skill-sets. It keeps everything fluid, and the one constant is Mahomes and Kelce.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2023, 08:32 AM   #394
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
I think many are putting too much stock in this report about Mahomes throwing to him. I’m sure Patrick loved throwing to a number of these guys but some just were out of reach. Wait and see for me.
I'm no draftnik but I dont have to be with this pick.

Mahomes worked him out. They kept that secret. Reputable source says Mahomes told Veach to go get him. Veach went up in the draft to get him. Andy had to sign off too. But, you know better than those three?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 08:43 AM   #395
How tall is this thing?

The best thing about the Chiefs right now is their concept of "Team". The front office and the field are essentially one here. This isn't a case like Green Bay where you have assholes with a "I pick the players, and you all coach and play with the players I pick."

Veach is actively taking feedback from at the very least his quarterback on players he'd like to see here.

He isn't simply saying "Well this is the BPA, even though he doesn't exactly fit what we do, make it work."

I still have nightmares about Carl Peterson drafting career safeties like Eric Warfield and William Bartee, and putting them out on islands at CB to get roasted on a weekly basis.

Rice looks like he could become an absolute stud. Bigger target, can win the 50/50 ball, and bigtime YAC potential. Another potential guy that even when they try to cover him, he still gets the ball. Some of the highlights we've seen the guy was playing on a turf toe or broken toe.

If it weren't for Andy's notoriously slow development of Rookie WRs, I'd be even more pumped.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 08:44 AM   #396
MVP

Drops are a little concerning, but it sounds like they’re just focus drops. He has good hands.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 08:52 AM   #397
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

Count me in as this is a beast pick. Vatch is god
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-29-2023, 08:56 AM   #398
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Dont forget hardmans 300 yards and mckinnons over 500 yards receiving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes! & Gray sure seems ready to take some of that
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-29-2023, 09:15 AM   #399
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Well, at least Mims will have Lets Ride Wilson throwing him the ball next year. Sorry, but the pick sucked. Not the player, but the pick and what it cost to move up for it.
Is this what your team of scouts, gathered intel and in person interviews lead you to believe or a mock draft simulator and Matty lane?

This place is reeruned sometimes. If you’ve at least done your homework pre draft you can bitch a little because you came to your own conclusions and have your own convictions. If your whole argument is just “I think he would have made it 35+ more picks why did we trade up? Just ****ing cool it and trust the process, the chiefs have earned some leash.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 09:20 AM   #400
Black Bob's daddy

Take it for what it’s worth (maybe already mentioned) but Brett Kollman doesn’t appear to be a big fan of this pick, called the draft the Chiefs-ish Chiefs draft ever, whatever the hell that means. Not sure I value the opinion of that cock stain ever since he started collaborating with the Chargers.
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-29-2023, 09:22 AM   #401
sorta mod-ish

So we replaced JuJu and solidified the X position all at once for the next few years. I'm not seeing the downside here.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2023, 09:37 AM   #402
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
This is very promising
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-29-2023, 09:38 AM   #403
Dazed and Confused

Can't wait to see Mahomes throw this guy open. Want to see YAC?
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-29-2023, 09:41 AM   #404
MVP

Chiefs at Jets.

Rice is going to overpower the Sauce and going to shake up the culinary world.--
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-29-2023, 09:46 AM   #405
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Drops are a little concerning, but it sounds like they’re just focus drops. He has good hands.
Right lack of separation and drops are not what I wanted in a receiver.

But then again diversifying the receivers isn't a bad idea and the attributes he does have are something this team is lacking.

The first time somebody compared him to Hopkins my viewpoint changed. Rashee is actually faster than Hopkins. And if he ends up more Roddy White than Deandre Hopkins that's okay as well.

Also it's been since basically Robinson left that we've had that receiver who scrambles to get open when the play breaks down. We could use more of that.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.