Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2020, 10:09 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****

More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 04-28-2020 at 12:07 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2022, 07:23 PM   #3946
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Can we stop complaining about Clyde? He’s clearly the 3rd RB on the depth chart. It is what it is. No need to hate on him. The coaching staff figured things out and we move on.
**** me. somehow ****ed up and gave you a neg rep. My bad.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2022, 07:27 PM   #3947
Woman should only make babies

Played out the way i imagined. CEH sucking sped up the process a tick
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 07:28 PM   #3948
Going home eventually

He's had many chances to be the guy and he just hasn't been good enough. He's not worthless but not that guy.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2022, 07:29 PM   #3949
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
He's had many chances to be the guy and he just hasn't been good enough. He's not worthless but not that guy.
This is your best post on CP. Balanced and thoughtful.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 07:37 PM   #3950
I'll be back.

Quote:
Can we stop complaining about Clyde? He’s clearly the 3rd RB on the depth chart. It is what it is. No need to hate on him. The coaching staff figured things out and we move on.
The Chiefs have rescinded their commitment to Clyde
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2022, 07:40 PM   #3951
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Clyde Edwards-Helaire past 3 games:

Week 7: 29% offensive snaps, 6 touches
Week 9: 15% snaps, 5 touches
Week 10: 6% snaps, 0 touches

MEH
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2022, 07:42 PM   #3952
Banned!

Quote:
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2022, 08:03 PM   #3953
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Glad CEH is on the bench where he belongs
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 08:05 PM   #3954
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
So much this. So glad the coaches have done the right thing and moved him down the depth chart. He may be useful at some point in that role.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-13-2022, 08:14 PM   #3955
MVP

Unlike...ahem...some people, let me announce here, in public, for all of you to hear:

I was wrong on Clyde. Just flat wrong. Now, maybe it was the injuries, and that could be it, but the fact of the matter is, he's just not very good.

I predicted he would have a big season, and I was wrong. I thought he would last year, too, but he got hurt. I was pretty sure he was going to be our Brian Westbrook.

But nope.

So I fully admit of my own freewill that I was incorrect in my accessment of Clyde's abilities.

So, Wallcrawler, you can take your gleeful victory lap. And I'll only mention this once more about your lofty predictions for Josh Gordon last year. Just the once. Just this once, will I mention it.

But I was wrong about Clyde.

*edit-
It was not Wallcrawler on the Josh Gordon train. It was someone else. Perhaps Tribal Warfare? I no longer remember and I'm not sifting through a bunch of posts from last year to find it.

Last edited by Chris Meck; 11-14-2022 at 06:25 AM..
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 09:17 PM   #3956
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Unlike...ahem...some people, let me announce here, in public, for all of you to hear:

I was wrong on Clyde. Just flat wrong. Now, maybe it was the injuries, and that could be it, but the fact of the matter is, he's just not very good.

I predicted he would have a big season, and I was wrong. I thought he would last year, too, but he got hurt. I was pretty sure he was going to be our Brian Westbrook.

But nope.

So I fully admit of my own freewill that I was incorrect in my accessment of Clyde's abilities.

So, Wallcrawler, you can take your gleeful victory lap. And I'll only mention this once more about your lofty predictions for Josh Gordon last year. Just the once. Just this once, will I mention it.

That takes guts. Very commendable.

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 12:19 AM   #3957
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Agreed. He's still an important player (3rd most receiving TDs this season), but he's not THE guy (and doesn't have to be, fortunately).
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 01:23 AM   #3958
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post

What the **** are you talking about?

Please quote any prediction I made about Josh Gordon.

The only shit Ive given anyone here about Clyde, is Rasputin, who hailed him as the next Priest Holmes, if you could possibly imagine that unfathomable level of stupidity being possible. At last report, his fingers are suing his brain for non support for that post.

Think you're confused, and no need for a victory lap being right about something so obvious that only a select few here had trouble grasping.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-14-2022, 06:22 AM   #3959
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
What the **** are you talking about?

Please quote any prediction I made about Josh Gordon.

The only shit Ive given anyone here about Clyde, is Rasputin, who hailed him as the next Priest Holmes, if you could possibly imagine that unfathomable level of stupidity being possible. At last report, his fingers are suing his brain for non support for that post.

Think you're confused, and no need for a victory lap being right about something so obvious that only a select few here had trouble grasping.
My bad-I think maybe it was Tribal Warfare with the Gordon predictions? Doesn't matter.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 06:36 AM   #3960
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
You and 99.9999999999% of Chief's fan.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.