Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2023, 03:32 AM   #3901
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
But if you're the Cardinals or some other bottom feeder you don't care if he's ready for snaps now.

Hell, we're the #1 seed in the AFC and we don't care if he's ready for snaps right now. You carry 8 gameday inactives either way.

We're more likely to lose Thompson to a team that sees him as a developmental possibility than we are Herring to a team that sees him as a bullet catcher for 7 snaps/gm.

And if we lose Herring - who cares? Sign some street free agent veteran that can absorb some reps. Whereas Thompson has some legit long-term ability that can still be developed.

The latter is harder to find than the former.
Sure but there's nothing to hang your hat on with Thompson, he's had zero snaps. Herring has at least something on tape, it's not good but it's not nothing. I don't know that anyone does see Thompson as a developmental guy, just as likely they see him as an older prospect who can't get snaps. I mean, do we care if we lose either of these guys? Man I can't wait until next draft - all WRs, every pick :-)
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-21-2023, 08:02 AM   #3902
I'm with the Banned

Watson being our #1 receiver should be the most concerning thing, at this point.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-21-2023, 08:14 AM   #3903
Veteran

Skyy Moore challenging Breeland Speaks for the worst pick of the Veach era
louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-21-2023, 11:34 AM   #3904
In Search of a Life

Does Puka Nacua beat Skyy in any measurable? How is it that we can seemingly turn any late-round secondary pick into a solid starter and first round picks into superstars, but other than Hill and hopefully Rice, we've never developed a receiver under Reid.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 04:40 PM   #3905
Banned!

From the Peters thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I've thought Moore has looked great that past few weeks. He doesn't get a ton of targets, but he does well with the targets he gets.

Even the little things, like switching the ball to the correct hand, has seemed effortless for him.

Rice, Moore, and Watson are probably our best three right now (and I think the snap-counts will prove that out), even with Rice and Watson struggling with some drops.

Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 04:46 PM   #3906
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
The Raiders immediately cut Marcus Peters after that. I don't blame them. Getting clowned on by Skyy Moore should be career ending.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 04:47 PM   #3907
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
The Raiders immediately cut Marcus Peters after that. I don't blame them. Getting clowned on by Skyy Moore should be career ending.
Shouldn’t have let him finish the game tbh
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 06:09 PM   #3908
Veteran

I thought Skyy Moore being a shitty WR was one of the only things that everyone on this forum could amicably agree on.

57% of snaps, 3 receptions and 34 yards later he's made "a step in the right direction" and "if he can give you 40 yards on a couple catches a game, that's ideal".

Occasionally I get jealous of that Second Amendment you have in that country of yours.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 11-27-2023, 06:14 PM   #3909
I'll be back.

peters is so bad he made me gif a ****ing skyy moore screen

that's never happened before
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 06:18 PM   #3910
Consuming CP souls

Breaking a Marcus Peter's tackle really doesn't count. Clay would have a better shot running up a hill tackling him than that
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 06:20 PM   #3911
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Skyy is a career killer… he got Marcus Peters cut after that play.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 09:17 PM   #3912
Banned!

Quote:
I thought Skyy Moore being a shitty WR was one of the only things that everyone on this forum could amicably agree on.

57% of snaps, 3 receptions and 34 yards later he's made "a step in the right direction" and "if he can give you 40 yards on a couple catches a game, that's ideal".

Occasionally I get jealous of that Second Amendment you have in that country of yours.
Man, I'll be the first to admit that I'm not so good at the group think. I guess I don't get the need to rush to bury someone that the coaching staff hasn't (yet) seen the need to bury.

Perhaps you (all) see something that Andy (and I) simply don't.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 09:29 PM   #3913
YOU take YOUR seat

Skyy Moore's best case scenario is being somewhat reliable during his 4th year here under his rookie contract, getting 600-700 yards and then maybe he'll get signed by someone for a cheap deal and then he's out the league the year after.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 10:20 PM   #3914
Starter

Quote:
Justman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-27-2023, 10:27 PM   #3915
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Yes, a step in the right direction... maybe you should stick to Australian rules football, they used to show those games in America, but most of us went out to shoot our AR-15's when it came on ESPN+...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.