Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2023, 06:36 AM   #376
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
Toney -KC in 7 games
14 rec
171yds
2 tds

No JuJu(16 games) opens up for all receivers

78 rec
933 yrds

Dont forget hardmans 300 yards and mckinnons over 500 yards receiving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-29-2023, 06:38 AM   #377
MVP

The fact that Mahomes threw to this guy and really wanted him completely changed my view of the pick. This isn't Mahomes watching tape of a RB and thinking he'd be a great fit. This is Mahomes on the field throwing to a guy.

Then throw in nuggets like his explosive 10 and 20 yards splits (fast-twitch guy?) and the fact he played injured and still put up those numbers, and I'm really excited about the guy.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 07:01 AM   #378
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Champions View Post
Reminds me of AJ Brown where you think he's a lot bigger than he is. Both only 6'1.
Wow. I never would have guessed Brown was only 6'1. He plays way bigger.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-29-2023, 07:01 AM   #379
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I like the player, and if Veach says that they believed a specific team wanted him, or that he had an idea someone was going to take him before 63, I will be fine with spending extra draft capital on him.

But, giving up draft capital for no reason isn't smart.

Again, for everyone, I want to be clear that I like Rashee Rice. I think he will be very good. But, the next receiver picked was Mims. No one else took a WR before we would have picked at 63. That's all I am saying.
But the thing is that there is no way of knowing if he gave up draft capital for no reason. Veach isn’t a GM that just throws picks out there for no reason. Sure Mims went next, but that doesn’t mean anything. Perhaps Rice was the guy Denver wanted and with him off the board they pivoted. We don’t know what other team’s draft boards look like. There might have been teams looking at snagging Rice, but with him off the board they went in a different direction. To me what isn’t smart is sitting back and hoping the guys you want fall to you and when they don’t you settle for a consolation prize.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 07:04 AM   #380
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
But the thing is that there is no way of knowing if he gave up draft capital for no reason. Veach isn’t a GM that just throws picks out there for no reason. Sure Mims went next, but that doesn’t mean anything. Perhaps Rice was the guy Denver wanted and with him off the board they pivoted. We don’t know what other team’s draft boards look like. There might have been teams looking at snagging Rice, but with him off the board they went in a different direction. To me what isn’t smart is sitting back and hoping the guys you want fall to you and when they don’t you settle for a consolation prize.
Yes, this. Especially when we probably don't have enough holes in our roster for all of our picks anyway.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 07:08 AM   #381
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Champions View Post
Reminds me of AJ Brown where you think he's a lot bigger than he is. Both only 6'1.
Good point. I really thought AJ was bigger than 6’1”.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 04-29-2023, 07:40 AM   #382
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
He's more athletic than Bowe was but we really haven't had a guy who won contested balls since Bowe.
The part that made me a little nervous was that the scouting reports says he loses focus on the field at times. That sounds like bowe too.

But the contested catches thing is something I just really wanted for mahomes. A great way to improve pass protection for mahomes is to give him a bail out and we just didn’t have that. So much of jujus game was to find an open spot and catch and run. So even if he fills the juju role he also does so much more.

Also rice should hopefully be a beast in man coverage.

Now let’s get to work. Let’s expand that route tree and drill hands catching til his hands bleed
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 07:45 AM   #383
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Also rice should hopefully be a beast in man coverage.
His production actually suffers dramatically in man coverage because he struggles to separate, especially when he's pressed which apparently stuck out as an issue during Senior Bowl 1 on 1's.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-29-2023, 07:50 AM   #384
MVP

Guys, I'm tellin' ya. You're going to love this kid.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 07:52 AM   #385
bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
This has been my thinking also. Why is anybody mad we moved up a few spots to get the man we wanted? Last year we waited and ended up with the leftovers (Moore). This year Veach knew who he wanted and went up and got him (both 2nd and 3rd) without really giving up much. It doesn't matter if there was a player I wanted more; It was who the Chiefs wanted and that is what matters in the end.
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 08:00 AM   #386
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Does he out produce Sky Moore's rookie season of 250 yards?
Let's hope. Skyy Moore is JAG.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 04-29-2023, 08:09 AM   #387
Your mom

His measurables are almost identical to AJ Brown. They also talked about how tough of a player he is, just like Brown. That's probably a good comparison.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-29-2023, 08:11 AM   #388
Be Kind To Your Pets

If Mahomie and Bruce Vilanch love this guy, I'm all in.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2023, 08:14 AM   #389
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Let's hope. Skyy Moore is JAG.
I like Moore more, i just prioritise separation over contested catch ability But we have a Moore, so perhaps the value is in getting a different type.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 08:22 AM   #390
MVP

Chiefs are obviously drafting to fill specific roles and this guy, as versatile as his snap share is, is probably your prototypical X. He’s got some unique explosive traits with abilities to high point and his short burst is exceptional, but I’m always leery about guys with inconsistent hands and limited route running experience. This kid puts the ball on the ground a lot as well. I think many are putting too much stock in this report about Mahomes throwing to him. I’m sure Patrick loved throwing to a number of these guys but some just were out of reach. Wait and see for me.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.