Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2024, 07:20 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Kingsley Suamataia Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-26-2024 at 08:55 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:07 PM   #376
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Folks that place their value on being able to **** chicks -- bro douche
Folks that place no value on themselves (or women) because they CAN'T **** chicks -- incel
Both are often intertwined by the implied belief that the only value women have is putting out.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:31 PM   #377
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Come on, dude. He’s had 4 preseason pass pro reps. OBJ and Donovan Smith played well for us in Super Bowls lol
I just meant as far as his athletic ability, should have been more clear on that. The physical tools are just so much more apparent, especially the quickness. Been a while since we've seen that.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 12:39 PM   #378
Special Teams ACE!!!

I just hope people are patient with this guy. He’s got tools to be a good starting LT.

Like, he’s probably gonna have a bad game or two. That doesn’t mean we have to light our dicks on fire and scream out for Donovan Smith
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:42 PM   #379
Needs more middle fingers

He's got a lot of work to do. I expect LT to be a weakness on the team all season. But he has the tools. He physically looks the part. I think he'll work out, but i expect this season to be ugly @ LT.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:54 PM   #380
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
He's got a lot of work to do. I expect LT to be a weakness on the team all season. But he has the tools. He physically looks the part. I think he'll work out, but i expect this season to be ugly @ LT.
As long as he's playing his best football come December, you can handle some rookie yips during the season.
Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 12:55 PM   #381
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpaint69 View Post
As long as he's playing his best football come December, you can handle some rookie yips during the season.
Yup. Gonna have to. I just hope it doesn't affect Mahomes.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:59 PM   #382
Veteran

He'll be better than OBJ ever was for the Chiefs, starting in week 1.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 01:02 PM   #383
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
No not really but man I couldn’t imagine trading my early and mid 20s for raising a family.....especially if I was rich. It's really a time thing not about slaying chicks.

Ofc everyone is different and some people know exactly what they want and thats to be a husband and father as soon as possible. At the same time there are many that regret it. I have a few friends that were in LTRs in their early 20s and now they look back and are like what was I thinking
This is probably why you should stay out of other peoples business and stick to your own.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:06 PM   #384
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
So how about that Kingsley guy, eh? Pretty good player, I'd say
Looking AOK for now.

The test will be facing the premier pass rushers when something is on the line. It's hard to read Andy. Will he throw to the fire or slowly work him in as the season progresses?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:07 PM   #385
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
He already looked miles better than OBJ or Smith ever did. Amazing to watch a guy with actual athletic ability playing LT for us, forgot what that was like for a while. Going to be huge if they hit on him, which I think they clearly did. 3 years of dirt cheap, even decent LT play (and it will probably be much more than decent) is a godsend for this franchise.
4 years.

Veach hasn’t had a rookie holdout problem.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 01:15 PM   #386
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
4 years.

Veach hasn’t had a rookie holdout problem.
I'm assuming he'll want an extension after year 3 if he plays up to his potential, and they'll obviously give it to him. So, was just thinking 3 years of truly dirt cheap play before we have to pony up some dough.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 01:20 PM   #387
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I just hope people are patient with this guy. He’s got tools to be a good starting LT.

Like, he’s probably gonna have a bad game or two. That doesn’t mean we have to light our dicks on fire and scream out for Donovan Smith
It's not like the bar has been set that high, but you know damn well there will be people calling for Smith by halftime of the first game thread. It's just how it goes around here.

The fact is they have finally pulled of the band-aid, and the only way to solidify this position is to let the kid play. Hopefully, most people understand that. I'm going to trust Andy to make sure he's covered the first games and they aren't putting him in situations to get Mahomes killed. We've won games with freaking Cam Erving at LT, so I think we should survive with this kid, even early on.
Old Today, 01:25 PM   #388
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
This is probably why you should stay out of other peoples business and stick to your own.
We are on a message board giving out opinions everyday about people we dont know. Thats what a message board is for.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:27 PM   #389
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Are incels and bro-douche's closer than I realized?

Because he strikes me as bro-douche. "I'm gonna go out this weekend and slay some poontang, bro!" {pops collar}

Folks that place their value on being able to **** chicks -- bro douche
Folks that place no value on themselves (or women) because they CAN'T **** chicks -- incel

Seems like they're mirror images of each other. But Bwillie strikes me as bro douche here. Someone that thinks a rich athlete should just go out there and **** lots of chicks because he can and that'll be awesome....

....oh. I think I see what you're getting at here. Living vicariously through the athlete that can get laid = incel.

Okay...point withdrawn.
I was really happy when I got a girl to touch it and eventually ride it. But, I was 13 so I didn’t get a chance to be an incel. Maybe the next life.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:27 PM   #390
Veteran

I could see Veach giving Thuney a year or two extension or help lower the year to year cap hit and let him finish off his career in KC. Then once his is up they have his cheap young replacement take his place and give our now Hall of Famer LT Kingsley.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.