Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-14-2022, 02:18 AM  
Suupraa Geniuuusss

****The Official Kadarius Toney Thread****

All things Yung Joka here

The interview is interesting. Kadarius shows a lot of intelligence with his answers to the football-related questions. And a great work ethic. Think Veach was onto something with this kid.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 11:40 AM   #361
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
For extra motivation, the Chiefs training staff could tell him that the ability to suck his own dick is a real possibility.
I guess im headed to yoga on the off chance it works.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 12:58 PM   #362
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
It's been Hammy's every time hasn't it? You would think pliability and strength training could lessen the issues. Maybe hes been skipping the stretches to work on his album.
I thought his last injury was his ankle in the playoff, but I could me wrong.
He broke so many other people's ankles it's hard to make the distinction in my memory.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 12:59 PM   #363
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
I thought his last injury was his ankle in the playoff, but I could me wrong.
He broke so many other people's ankles it's hard to make the distinction in my memory.
Playoff injury was an ankle.

He's had shoulder problems too.

No, i don't think you can narrow it down to say, "Just Hammy" or "just lower body".
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 03:32 PM   #364
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Playoff injury was an ankle.

He's had shoulder problems too.

No, i don't think you can narrow it down to say, "Just Hammy" or "just lower body".
The ankle looked like the field issue it kind of gave out on him.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-08-2023, 04:56 PM   #365
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post

idc if this is a repost and im not checking. but **** yea i like the faith we got in him, it's reassuring.
I absolutely agree, if Reid and co believe that strongly in his #1 potential... theres a damn good reason for it
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 05:02 PM   #366

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post

idc if this is a repost and im not checking. but **** yea i like the faith we got in him, it's reassuring.
The skillset has never been the question. Or at least it shouldn't have been. The skills are absolutely there.

But c'mon, skills are not what's gonna hold him back.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 05:07 PM   #367
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
A lot of people seemed surprised that the chiefs would see him as wr1. Other than durability he has all the traits.
Other than that, how did you enjoy the show, Mrs Lincoln?
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-15-2023, 03:55 PM   #368
Starter

I know it doesn’t make any sense taking the ball out of Mahomes’s hand, but I’m hoping that Toney gets an opportunity to do a reverse pass option this year. His arm looks pretty good when he was a quarterback in high school.

kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-15-2023, 05:19 PM   #369
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevrunner View Post
I know it doesn’t make any sense taking the ball out of Mahomes’s hand, but I’m hoping that Toney gets an opportunity to do a reverse pass option this year. His arm looks pretty good when he was a quarterback in high school.

Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2023, 05:22 PM   #370

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevrunner View Post

It's like we signed Lamar Jackson but at a mere fraction of the cost.
Old 05-17-2023, 11:57 AM   #371
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-17-2023, 04:33 PM   #372
11-5, baby

Between the punt return, the Corn Dog catch, and alerting PM2 on Skyy’s TD catch, KT was a huge part of the SB win.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2023, 05:09 PM   #373
MTFU

thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2023, 05:16 PM   #374
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
For extra motivation, the Chiefs training staff could tell him that the ability to suck his own dick is a real possibility.
Quote:
I guess im headed to yoga on the off chance it works.
What nasty mother****er would want to suck their own dick? That sounds gross as ****. Gonna blow a load in your mouth?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-21-2023, 05:19 PM   #375
MVP

Twitter is all screwed up today
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote