Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 12:17 PM   #3481
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
There is a huge group of people here speaking for the FO and let’s be honest, we’re all just guessing.

If we do add a WR none of these people will apologize. Instead they will say they knew it all along, Trust the Plan!
I think there’s a better than 50% chance we add a WR, and I’d be happy with that. Are you happy? Did you just prove some point or are you not even aware of the discussion you’re having on this board?
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 12:18 PM   #3482
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
No, we had our fair share of setbacks, particularly to the best player on the planet, and still won. You choose to undervalue the accomplishment of our World Championship last year. This is foolish.
False. I never said that .

You’re quoting the guy who rambled on and on about what I meant when I never said that at all.

Twisted should stick with his spreadsheets because he ain’t good at reading people.

:
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 12:19 PM   #3483
In Search of a Life

Quote:
There is a huge group of people here speaking for the FO and let’s be honest, we’re all just guessing.

If we do add a WR none of these people will apologize. Instead they will say they knew it all along, Trust the Plan!
Who has said they are totally against adding a WR?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 12:21 PM   #3484
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Who has said they are totally against adding a WR?
No one. That’s the best part.

He’s all out of sorts untwisting himself from stupid statements.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 12:35 PM   #3485
In Search of a Life

Quote:
False. I never said that .

You’re quoting the guy who rambled on and on about what I meant when I never said that at all.

Twisted should stick with his spreadsheets because he ain’t good at reading people.

:
you said this...

Quote:
We also had everything fall for us right last year.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 12:36 PM   #3486
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
But it isn’t even the 2022 offense either.
The stats literally say otherwise.

We spent half of 2022 bemoaning CEH because he was our primary back, as well as JJSS and MVS when they had off games. We had a weekly snap count thread head hunting Justin Watson lol.

Last year was just as "bad" as this year.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 12:41 PM   #3487
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
How people feel is irrelevant. Winning like we have been this year is no different than winning shootouts where whoever gets the ball last wins.
Yes. But when you have an offense that can score in 13 seconds the chances of your team coming out on top when the clock strikes zero go up.

Sure, having a D that can get stops helps but the NFL is still biased towards scoring especially late in games.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 12:43 PM   #3488
It was not a fair catch

displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 12:44 PM   #3489
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
The stats literally say otherwise.

We spent half of 2022 bemoaning CEH because he was our primary back, as well as JJSS and MVS when they had off games. We had a weekly snap count thread head hunting Justin Watson lol.

Last year was just as "bad" as this year.
I think you are underestimating how valuable Juju was for us last year. And no I dont think Juju is some great player but when players like Juju are on a Mahomes led team they are great.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 12:45 PM   #3490
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
you said this...
My point was simply that we could be playing a better team in the AFC Championship than last year so don’t assume what we had last year is what we need this year.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 12:47 PM   #3491
Suupraa Geniuuusss

So, here's a couple links that describe what to do with outliers in mathematical analyses and why.

https://www.statology.org/remove-outliers/

https://humansofdata.atlan.com/2018/...liers-dataset/

Neither article is very long, if that's a concern.

In short, the removal of outlier datapoints/sets of data is a normal, traditional operation. I didn't make it up, nor did I make up the rules by which I remove such data.

Those rules/guidelines are well-established, and those links above describe some of the circumstances that such removals would be considered appropriate. Removing the highest/lowest values is just one method; it is acceptable to remove just one datapoint as well, so I was wrong about that part; I've always removed the lowest/highest values, as far as I can remember. And, this is basic, fundamental stuff, so if you took prob/stats, you had to learn these operations.

The funny thing about the whole argument, is that everyone does this in their everyday lives in their heads as a matter of course. Probably on an everyday basis. So it's kind of strange that no one seems to get it.

I have no remembrance of being able to arbitrarily add fictious numbers to an analysis, but I tried to google it. So far I haven't come across an article that says you can.

As for the WRs performance on Sunday, well, I already offered a quickie opinion earlier in this thread, so no need to repeat that.

Patrick did not have to run for the first time this season, and only took two sacks, so that's positive, and may indicate improvement by the WRs.

He did apparently take 9 QB hits, but I'm not sure where that falls compared to the other 4 games this season, so I can't offer an opinion about that part of it. It sounds a bit high, but he didn't look like he was getting smacked around out there, so I'll reserve my opinion on the subject in favor of someone who actually looked at those numbers this season.

We'll see how things are trending in a few weeks, but this game was at least a better performance than the previous one in more than one respect.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 12:53 PM   #3492
In Search of a Life

Quote:

You mean like if they trade their best WR and people bitch about it, then they have the best offense in the league and win a SB, then the next year the same people are still bitching about it and downplaying winning an actual SB?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 12:54 PM   #3493
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I think you are underestimating how valuable Juju was for us last year. And no I dont think Juju is some great player but when players like Juju are on a Mahomes led team they are great.
He was valuable. But CP undervalued him pretty hard early on last year. I distinctly remember guys bemoaning our WR corps cause of the lack of a true WR1.

I'm just saying, its the same shit we were complaining about last year before we eventually won the SB. People are just talking in circles at this point because of the week 1 loss on national Television with our 8 drops and freak accident pick six.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-10-2023, 12:54 PM   #3494
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
3rd down in the AFC Championship-4th quarter, tied game.

Kelce doubled, who you throwing to you when you got to have it?

Are we in the red zone?

I’m dumping it off to McKinnon
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 01:01 PM   #3495
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Are we in the red zone?

I’m dumping it off to McKinnon

He looked shot by the time we got to the playoffs last year and old.

Different player than the guy we had in the regular season.

He’s fine on the roster because he’s a smart vet but not a need to have it player for me.