Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-25-2024, 05:37 PM  
The pizza king of kansas

***** The Official Chiefs cut to 53 man roster thread*****

Please keep zammit and release toney please.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:18 PM   #301
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
I'm glad to see the goalposts have shifted from special teams savant and he's a darn good blocker to 'lololol who cares he won't even play anyway'.

I care because he sucks bad enough to cost us games with his ****ery and he's already done it multiple times in his career. Get him off this roster.
He's almost definitely going to be one of the 2 deep kickoff returns men this year.

He better not bobble a single kick.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:18 PM   #302
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
I'll go with you don't recall correctly over Reid choosing what he thinks is best for the team.

Again, no one is saying Moore is not a disappointment, but if they keep him over 2 slow UDFA's I'm going to understand.
No I recall correctly, plenty of people will back me up on this, one already did.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:19 PM   #303
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
We cut Irv Smith for this guy??

What did we give up?

*edit - thank you, zimzam
Do not get this one but whatever, Veach will be Veach. They see an upgrade at #4 TE, they’ll take it. Smith sure has fallen off a cliff, his career really hasn’t panned out at all.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 01:20 PM   #304
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
That said, Andy has a long track record of sticking with guys who know the playbook and are smart. That's Moore, even if his ability to make plays seems to be pretty lacking.
Moore is the opposite of smart. Maybe he's learned the playbook by brute force after three years. But he still has zero feel for the game.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:21 PM   #305
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Trade: we just got TE Hendershot from Dallas
Peyton Hendershot is the most "Madden Generated Name" I've ever heard.

I'm positive that dude showed up in the draft list in season 8 of my franchise...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:22 PM   #306
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Moore is the opposite of smart. Maybe he's learned the playbook by brute force after three years. But he still has zero feel for the game.
Sure, if we're comparing him against legitimate NFL WRs. But we're not. We're comparing him to Ross and Remigio, neither of whom gave me much confidence this preseason.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:22 PM   #307
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Again??? Must of dropped his pink slip..
fckn Gold!
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 01:23 PM   #308
Starter

NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero reports that the Cowboys are trading TE Peyton Hendershot to the Chiefs for a 2026 conditional seventh-round pick.
The Cowboys planned to waive Hendershot today but instead will unload him to the Chiefs for a late-round lottery ticket in the 2026 draft. A 2022 undrafted free agent, Hendershot appeared in 25 games for Dallas but was not much of a factor in the box scores. With the Chiefs placing Irv Smith on the IR today, the team is likely viewing Hendershot as a replacement to ensure depth at the tight end position.
FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 01:24 PM   #309
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

I'm positive that dude showed up in the draft list in season 8 of my franchise...
Recently saw 'Trayvon Zimmerman'. Eyebrows were raised on that one.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:24 PM   #310
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
He’s the same size and speed as Larry Johnson. This fullback nonsense needs to stop.
Dude ran a 4.75 at his Pro Day.

Larry Johnson was a 4.55.

C'mon now...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:24 PM   #311
MVP

All I know about this kid is that he's a UDFA out of Indiana and had ankle surgery last year.

Anyone have anything we can get excited about?

EDIT: Apparently he played close to 70% of Dallas' ST snaps.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:24 PM   #312
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
No I recall correctly, plenty of people will back me up on this, one already did.
Still a chance he doesn't make the team. I'm not too concerned that far down the depth chart. If they can find an upgrade I hope they take it.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 01:25 PM   #313
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FANATIC View Post
NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero reports that the Cowboys are trading TE Peyton Hendershot to the Chiefs for a 2026 conditional seventh-round pick.
The Cowboys planned to waive Hendershot today but instead will unload him to the Chiefs for a late-round lottery ticket in the 2026 draft. A 2022 undrafted free agent, Hendershot appeared in 25 games for Dallas but was not much of a factor in the box scores. With the Chiefs placing Irv Smith on the IR today, the team is likely viewing Hendershot as a replacement to ensure depth at the tight end position.
We should go back to Dallas and offer them Skyy Moore for one of their cheerleaders.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old Today, 01:25 PM   #314
sorta mod-ish

GIVE ME THE OFFICIAL 53 MAN ROSTER VARTCH
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:26 PM   #315
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

https://www.avclub.com/check-out-the...s-j-1819219155

Only time it'll make sense to post this on the Planet... These names are from a 90s Japanese Baseball Game called 'Fighting Baseball'.... Some of these names are absolutely fantastic. Some Japanese guy making American sounding names. My favorite is Bobson Dugnutt.
kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.