Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-06-2024, 09:45 AM  
Veteran

Let's talk about the Bengals (week 2)

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 09-06-2024 at 10:03 AM..
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old Today, 07:06 PM   #301
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Lol, I'm so out of it, I can't tell if you're messing with me. But I thank you for the compliment, or for ****ing with me in a smart way, whichever it is, bud.
You're pretty solid, bud
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:34 PM   #302
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayneplane View Post
This is very accurate. The Buffalo weapons this year are awful bar a decent Tight End room.

No receiver in the top 50 in the league, best running back well outside the top 10 and while both Tight Ends are good neither of them is top 5 in the league. Allen is going to have to cook with even worse ingredients than Pat had last year.
I would like to direct this posters attention to what's on Amazon prime right now
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:34 PM   #303
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:55 PM   #304
Threepeat!

6-9-1

Macaulay Culkin career record in Sept. Spooky stuff. Be afraid!
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:02 PM   #305
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengal Billy View Post
If you had that available to you and it worked most of the time, would you not keep going to it? I would, hell yeah.

I have a freak WR out there to where I can throw up a 50/50 and have faith that they'll likely make a play? Keep chucking it baby!

We'll see though.. Burrow has been checking down and "taking what the defense gives him" (his words after the game last Sunday). If the wrist issue is real and/or he continues to check it down we might not see 50/50 balls.

It’s unreliable. Hence the zero TD passes in the fourth quarter of playoff games.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.