Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:44 PM   #301
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Dude. What the ****?

Do you not see a player's size and playing style and compare it to other guys?

I mean, Tyreek Hill is nothing like Jerry Rice. AJ Brown nothing like Deandre Hopkins.

So as an explanation when someone asks what a player they haven't seen is like, you pick a guy who's got a similar style and use that as a comp.

You're acting like that's ridiculous, but it's really not. Nobody's saying they're going to be as successful in the NFL, they're just saying this is the "TYPE" of player.

Nothing to do with ****ing uniform colors or whatever. This is dumb.
I see size, speed, measurements can be equated, for sure. What I think is ridiculous is thinking "this guy is same size as ______" = obvious comp. It is ridiculous. FFS, Justin Jefferson was the NFL Offensive Player of the Year. D'Andre Hopkins is a legitimate NFL all-pro year after year. ROD SMITH is a Hall of Famer. These are the guys to which this second round pick out of SMU, that few had on their draft board this high btw, are being compared. Come on. Bruh. The breathless hyperbole is ridiculous. That is all I have pointed out, yet fatass zach thinks "nah, that's not hyperbole, it's totally legit to comapre this kid out of a Div 2 (arguably) school = comparable to a Hall of Fame player".
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:45 PM   #302
BAMF

Quote:
Yeah, you should probably get with Mahomes and tell him that. I'm sure he'd be grateful for the pointer, uncle Rico.
Yeah I don't really need affirmation on my opinion from Mahomes. It's just a simple opinion that I could be proven wrong on. And to be honest, Mahomes is an exceptional QB, that doesn't make him an exceptional talent scout. Case in point, CEH. So it's not like it's some type of mic drop that Mahomes likes the guy.
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:45 PM   #303
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Chief View Post
JFC, Jefferson, Hopkins, ...Rod Smith?! These comps are ridiculous. I sure hope Rice can live up to this, but come on, let's not get too crazy before we see him play. If he turns out to be what some of you are saying, this pick will be THE pick of the 2023 draft.
Rod Smith?

Shit! This guy must ****ing suck!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 08:48 PM   #304
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Chief View Post
I see size, speed, measurements can be equated, for sure. What I think is ridiculous is thinking "this guy is same size as ______" = obvious comp. It is ridiculous. FFS, Justin Jefferson was the NFL Offensive Player of the Year. D'Andre Hopkins is a legitimate NFL all-pro year after year. ROD SMITH is a Hall of Famer. These are the guys to which this second round pick out of SMU, that few had on their draft board this high btw, are being compared. Come on. Bruh. The breathless hyperbole is ridiculous. That is all I have pointed out, yet fatass zach thinks "nah, that's not hyperbole, it's totally legit to comapre this kid out of a Div 2 (arguably) school = comparable to a Hall of Fame player".
People are comparing players and you are banging your hooves against your keyboard crying about it.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:49 PM   #305
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief View Post
Yeah I don't really need affirmation on my opinion from Mahomes. It's just a simple opinion that I could be proven wrong on. And to be honest, Mahomes is an exceptional QB, that doesn't make him an exceptional talent scout. Case in point, CEH. So it's not like it's some type of mic drop that Mahomes likes the guy.
CEH was basically Barry Sanders here on that draft day. I wait to see them play in the NFL before I really make any judgements. There's still hope for Skyy Moore turning into prime AB because AB also had 200 yards his rookie season tho
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:49 PM   #306
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Correct me if Im wrong but I seem to recall Mahomes wanting them to draft CEH. They did. Wanted them to draft Skyy. They did. Now he wanted them to draft this guy. Mahomes GM
You're so insightful. No other dumb**** in this thread has brought that up yet. Just you. That's an original thought. Yep. You're Sherlock ****ing Holmes.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 08:51 PM   #307

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
One thing I really like from watching him right now is they have him out wide majority of the time. This guy is no stranger to having DBs at his hip regularly. In a way he's the anti Hyatt - faces contact regularly and even dare I say, thrives off it. Like he demoralizes DBs because he's making his catches in SPITE of them and their best efforts. Also, something no ones talking about is his YAC ability, boy can he make guys miss. I am definitely seeing the Sammy Watkins comps.
It seems to be a huge focus of his game which will be great to see.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:52 PM   #308
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Rod Smith?

You know we'd have loved that guy in KC, but yeah, **** Rod Smith.
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:53 PM   #309
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Rod Smith?

Nah not if the opposing DC decides matching up a 5'7 150 pound dude against him is the way to lock him down.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:53 PM   #310
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaklandhater View Post
I wanted Hyatt

I'm with your mom at a Hyatt. Will that do?
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 08:54 PM   #311

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
I'm with your mom at a Hyatt. Will that do?
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 08:55 PM   #312
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
“I think I know football better than Veach and Mahomes.”

That’s what some of you sound like. Is that the role you want to play?
There's like 6-8 hardcore draft nerds on the board, right?

And to a person each of them love this pick and most were on the player WELL before some of the media sorts were.

I'll take the wisdom of that particular crowd over...well, the other guys in this thread....100 times out of 100.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 08:56 PM   #313
Three-Pat

Quote:
As I said before the draft, I have no idea why all the guys who love Deandre Hopkins aren't all over Rashee Rice.

I have no idea if Rice will put up the same kind of career numbers, but that's what I see when I watch the tape. I see a young Hopkins.
Does he have Hopkins' hands? I think his best trait is that he rarely drops a pass. If Rice is even close to that, this is an outstanding pick.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 04-28-2023, 08:57 PM   #314
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Got a fantastic 10 and 20 yard dash grade. Considering we aren't really a deep ball team anymore that's great.
I think this is a good point and 10 and 20 yard dash is probably more "football speed" than the 40.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:58 PM   #315
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
He doesn't need you to defend his good name. Sometimes the picks aren't good. Sometimes I'm wrong. Sometimes you are.

The difference is I'm not calling you a reerun for it
I think when you take a step back and study Rice more, you'll realize all the good things Rice does that Hyatt doesn't.

Hyatt is a good player, but aint Waddle or D.Smith. He's Mecole Hardman.

And when you do that, you're gonna love the pick. Trust, this kid is gonna be a Star.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote