Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-31-2023, 09:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:06 PM   #3046
In Search of a Life

I debated on whether to let this thread die because it's just not as much fun with out UChieffyBugger in here to defend this crap, but decided to anyway.....

Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:08 PM
Mr. Plow
This message has been deleted by Mr. Plow. Reason: Dupe
Old Yesterday, 02:08 PM
Mr. Plow
This message has been deleted by Mr. Plow. Reason: dupe
Old Yesterday, 02:10 PM
Mr. Plow
Old Yesterday, 02:10 PM
Mr. Plow
Old Yesterday, 03:21 PM   #3047
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I debated on whether to let this thread die because it's just not as much fun with out UChieffyBugger in here to defend this crap, but decided to anyway.....

Her layup package kinda reminds me of mine. A bunch of bricks off the rim while standing directly under it.

As a side note, I completely forgot about Clark until this thread.

Makes me wonder about her staying power. Feels like the WNBA is doing more to resist her than to capatilze on her fame. Lets see how that works for them.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM   #3048
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Her layup package kinda reminds me of mine. A bunch of bricks off the rim while standing directly under it.

As a side note, I completely forgot about Clark until this thread.

Makes me wonder about her staying power. Feels like the WNBA is doing more to resist her than to capatilze on her fame. Lets see how that works for them.
This whole debate is the dumbest shit ever. Caitlin clark is a rookie steph curry who makes mistakes doing difficult shit at a high usage position and angel reese is Andre Drummond who does one specific thing very well but is a liability as a scorer. Angel is a good player for that role but this shit is an absolute joke by media members who have a toxic agenda. I've said it before, the wnba is the toxic dump for all the media activists who got booted from other sports because everyone was sick of them. These are people who were too activist even for espn
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:39 PM   #3049
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
This whole debate is the dumbest shit ever. Caitlin clark is a rookie steph curry who makes mistakes doing difficult shit at a high usage position and angel reese is Andre Drummond who does one specific thing very well but is a liability as a scorer. Angel is a good player for that role but this shit is an absolute joke by media members who have a toxic agenda. I've said it before, the wnba is the toxic dump for all the media activists who got booted from other sports because everyone was sick of them. These are people who were too activist even for espn
Instead of embracing her as a star and admitting that some little white girl from Iowa might actually be the savior of their league, they're doing their best to downplay her.

Lets see how that works out for them.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.