Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2023, 02:51 PM   #3031
Veteran

Kelce + Toney + Rice + MVS is not a bad group on paper. I still believe chemistry and timing is the problem. That's a HOF tight end. A first-round talent. A second-round talent (in which we traded up). And a proven vet capable of stepping up in big moments.

I think all of the chatter about acquiring a new receiving threat is an overreaction.

Marginal improvements in play from our receivers and from Mahomes will set the ship right.
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 02:54 PM   #3032
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I am scared that we will have not played much competition before the trade deadline and we sit tight with Skyy Moore, Justin Watson, and Noah Gray as guys getting fed snaps on a SB contender.

Then lose a few to Buffalo, Miami, and Philadelphia and have no help on the way.
Veach seems to have his heels dug in on this, because there sure isn't any smoke floating around about a trade
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2023, 02:57 PM   #3033
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers View Post
Veach seems to have his heels dug in on this, because there sure isn't any smoke floating around about a trade
The issue is if they want to wait and see....

We aren't playing anybody till AFTER the trade deadline.

Miami d is terrible, what if they start playing to their talent level plus they have WAY more weapons than us.

What if Buffalo gets Von back, they also have more firepower.

What if Eagles decide to play hard and beat us...

It will be too late.

Best we can do is sub Rice in for Moore. Is that enough?

Seems like a Green Bay Packers approach, I want to go for the throat.

We add Hollywood and one more reliable slot we are the uncontested favorite.

Right now we are a leader but not that strong of a SB favorite.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2023, 03:03 PM   #3034
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Miami d is terrible, what if they start playing to their talent level plus they have WAY more weapons than us.

It will be too late.

While we hold the 1 seed with a slow start and a team that's nowhere near as good as it's going to be down the stretch. Please tell me all the teams that are a significantly stronger SB favorite, especially in the AFC.

I guarantee you would've said the Dolphins a week ago while completely ignoring their trash defense.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 03:03 PM   #3035
pie is never free

Quote:

It will be too late.

Honestly not sure if it will cure all ills, but its time to stop pussy footing around with Ross... they need to find out if he's a player or not BEFORE the deadline
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2023, 03:14 PM   #3036
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
So your plan is to what? Let Jones just walk away because no team will trade for him? OR give him his $32+ million he wants?
You make it more difficult to tag and trade him because of your stupid pie-in-the-sky trade proposal. That’s my point. You just hand waive that part away as “Oh, then we’ll recoup the 1 by trading Jones…” Ok, bro. Time to return to NeverNeverLand.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2023, 03:16 PM   #3037
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

While we hold the 1 seed with a slow start and a team that's nowhere near as good as it's going to be down the stretch. Please tell me all the teams that are a significantly stronger SB favorite, especially in the AFC.

I guarantee you would've said the Dolphins a week ago while completely ignoring their trash defense.
It's not about beating the Bears or the Jets.

It's about beating teams in the playoffs. The only surefire playoff team we played we lost to.

It's not about "being ok", we'll always win a lot with Mahomes.

It's about winning it all.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2023, 03:16 PM   #3038
In Search of a Life

It's so odd to me how Chiefs fans a so highly skeptical of this team despite all of the success over the last few years, but they're incapable of doing it with other teams.

You don't think there are Bills fans shitting their pants that they just lost White and their 1st round pick from last year at the position has been a healthy scratch all season?

How do you think Dolphins fans feel after seeing their defense get destroyed yet again? That team is a mess, and all their hopes and dreams rest on the health of a young QB who has proven he can't stay healthy.

The Jags? Total disaster right now offensively. They added Ridley; and somehow got worse. Lawrence is not playing well, and their defense has been playing above their talent level to start the season. They should be thriving.

The Ravens are playing good football, but we all know what happens to Lamar when playoff time comes and he has to do it agaisnt the best defenses in the AFC. Nothing has really changed there to make me think it's different this year.

Then you look at the NFC. The Eagles defense is nowhere near as good as it was last year. That same Washington offense that struggled against the awful Bears D last night dropped 30 on the Eagles Sunday. Their offense hasn't been as dominant this year either. Like last year, they're benefiting from playing in the weak NFC so far.

The 49ers are the only team that looks like they should maybe be favored agaisnt us a neutral field, and I'm not convinced they should after the best down we put on them last year with a similar group of WRs.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2023, 03:18 PM   #3039
Generational Player

Quote:
It's so odd to me how Chiefs fans a so highly skeptical of this team despite all of the success over the last few years, but they're incapable of doing it with other teams.

You don't think there are Bills fans shitting their pants that they just lost White and their 1st round pick from last year at the position has been a healthy scratch all season?

How do you think Dolphins fans feel after seeing their defense get destroyed yet again? That team is a mess, and all their hopes and dreams rest on the health of a young QB who has proven he can't stay healthy.

The Jags? Total disaster right now offensively. They added Ridley; and somehow got worse. Lawrence is not playing well, and their defense has been playing above their talent level to start the season. They should be thriving.

The Ravens are playing good football, but we all know what happens to Lamar when playoff time comes and he has to do it agaisnt the best defenses in the AFC. Nothing has really changed there to make me think it's different this year.

Then you look at the NFC. The Eagles defense is nowhere near as good as it was last year. That same Washington offense that struggled against the awful Bears D last night dropped 30 on the Eagles Sunday. Their offense hasn't been as dominant this year either. Like last year, they're benefiting from playing in the weak NFC so far.

The 49ers are the only team that looks like they should maybe be favored agaisnt us a neutral field, and I'm not convinced they should after the best down we put on them last year with a similar group of WRs.
Wrong.

I said we are a SB contender, how is that skeptical?!

I said we should go for the throat.

You're completely making up a position I didn't make and arguing with it instead of what I am actually saying.
Old 10-06-2023, 03:19 PM   #3040
In Search of a Life

Quote:

It's about beating teams in the playoffs. The only surefire playoff team we played we lost to.

What team can we not beat in the playoffs?

Did we not beat the Jags in their house? I know they aren't playing well, but they're still likely a playoff team in the AFC.

We didn't beat the Lions, but they're a playoff team. Nothing about that game made me think we wouldn't beat them in January with Kelce, Jones, and Omenihu back.

What team has you so terrified that you think the Chiefs sitting on top of the AFC a few weeks in is a fluke?

You tried to do this same exact thing last time, and when questioned, you really don't have any answers.

You're only being critical/skeptical of the Chiefs. You're giving all these other contenders a benefit of the doubt that they haven't earned.
Old 10-06-2023, 03:20 PM   #3041
Generational Player

Quote:
What team can we not beat in the playoffs?

Did we not beat the Jags in their house? I know they aren't playing well, but they're still likely a playoff team in the AFC.

What team has you so terrified that you think the Chiefs sitting on top of the AFC a few weeks in is a fluke?

You tried to do this same exact thing last time, and when questioned, you really don't have any answers.

You're only being critical/skeptical of the Chiefs. You're giving all these other contenders a benefit of the doubt that they haven't earned.
Again, false.

I am more worried for the Chiefs because I only care about the Chiefs.

Pretty simple shit that you keep missing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 03:22 PM   #3042
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Again, false.

You called them a contender, but you also said they're "not that strong of a SB favorite", the implication being that there are stronger SB favorites.

If you were just saying "we're still the best, but not by a lot" that's fair and I take it back.
Old 10-06-2023, 03:23 PM   #3043
Generational Player

Quote:
You called them a contender, but you also said they're "not that strong of a SB favorite", the implication being that there are stronger SB favorites.

If you were just saying "we're still the best, but not by a lot" that's fair and I take it back.
That's what I was saying.
Old 10-06-2023, 03:25 PM   #3044
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Again, false.

You say that, but you also say this:

Quote:

You don't even sound confident that the Chiefs can beat playoff teams, but you think they're a SB favorite?

Not my fault that you're talking out of both sides of your mouth.
Old 10-06-2023, 03:25 PM   #3045
MVP

Quote:
I am scared that we will have not played much competition before the trade deadline and we sit tight with Skyy Moore, Justin Watson, and Noah Gray as guys getting fed snaps on a SB contender.

Then lose a few to Buffalo, Miami, and Philadelphia and have no help on the way.
No reason to be scared. Chiefs won the Super Bowl last season. It’s not the end of the world if they don’t win the big one this season.

But they are in pretty good shape overall. The defense looks very good. The offense needs to be sharper, but they still would have scored 30 on a very strong Jets defense if Mahomes didn’t slide at the goal line.

The biggest question mark will be injuries, which is the same major question hanging over all teams in each season. If the Chiefs can stay healthy, they have a pretty solid chance to make another run to the Final Four of the NFL.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.