Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:32 PM   #286
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Correct me if Im wrong but I seem to recall Mahomes wanting them to draft CEH. They did. Wanted them to draft Skyy. They did. Now he wanted them to draft this guy. Mahomes GM

The Skyy Moore one is news to me I don't think that happened
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 08:33 PM   #287
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
“I think I know football better than Veach and Mahomes.”

That’s what some of you sound like. Is that the role you want to play?
No shit. Mahomes ain’t calling all our draft picks to immediately congrat and welcome to the team.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	17EB2183-230B-442C-90B0-99C7FC832C1F.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	125970  
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 08:33 PM   #288
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

He will break every Jerry Rice record
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:34 PM   #289
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
Literally nobody is doing that.

I am sorry you are so mad and can't understand comparing someone to Jerry Rice does not mean they think they will be a HOF and one of the best WR of all times it means that NFL players exhibit certain styles and traits and those are things you can see and compare amongst different players.

This is the most simple thing in the world that everyone understands but you.
Oh, okay, so casual comparisons is what we're referring to? Ahh, I see. So Rice once wore a number that was shared by a Hall of Fame NFL wide receiver? COMPARES TO THAT GUY!!!1!

Got it.

Breathes air... "compares to _______". BOOM! Amazeballs.
Once wore red... "next Jerry Rice!!!" *gasp, swoon*

OR... wait for it... you can NOT be a hyperbolic bitch and try to be realistic.

Bottom line, Veach, Reid, and Company have been A M A Z I N G. They deserve total and complete trust... unlike dumbshits posting online (present company included - including myself here).
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:36 PM   #290
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Chief View Post
Oh, okay, so casual comparisons is what we're referring to? Ahh, I see. So Rice once wore a number that was shared by a Hall of Fame NFL wide receiver? COMPARES TO THAT GUY!!!1!

Got it.

Bottom line, Veach, Reid, and Company have been A M A Z I N G. They deserve total and complete trust... unlike dumbshits posting online (present company included - including myself here).
Zach must have never watched Jerry Rice because I don't see it in the film of Rashee Rice.

They got the same last name and play same position though
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:37 PM   #291
BAMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Well, apparently Mahomes feels differently.
Risky throws in workouts don't cost anything. Risky throws in games can cost a lot. Since Mahomes' bad INT stretch he has become much more stingy with those types of throws.

I'm not claim8ng that's Rice's only value. Bit it does seem to be his strength and I just don't think Mahomes is going to throw him a lot off balls that require him to make contested catches.
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:37 PM   #292
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:

Got it.

You are so mad over a thing that everyone else does and thinks is fine but you because you don't understand it.

It is hilarious.

via GIPHY

|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:38 PM   #293
MVP

Quote:

Got it.

Dude. What the ****?

Do you not see a player's size and playing style and compare it to other guys?

I mean, Tyreek Hill is nothing like Jerry Rice. AJ Brown nothing like Deandre Hopkins.

So as an explanation when someone asks what a player they haven't seen is like, you pick a guy who's got a similar style and use that as a comp.

You're acting like that's ridiculous, but it's really not. Nobody's saying they're going to be as successful in the NFL, they're just saying this is the "TYPE" of player.

Nothing to do with ****ing uniform colors or whatever. This is dumb.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:39 PM   #294

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
Zach must have never watched Jerry Rice because I don't see it in the film of Rashee Rice.

They got the same last name and play same position though
Boy, it is tiring explaining simple things to you.

I am not saying our new draft pick is like Jerry Rice.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:39 PM   #295
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
You are so mad over a thing that everyone else does and thinks is fine but you because you don't understand it.

It is hilarious.

via GIPHY

he's just mad that wide receivers with the last name Rice exist and wants to be a victim, amiright
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:39 PM   #296
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief View Post
Risky throws in workouts don't cost anything. Risky throws in games can cost a lot. Since Mahomes' bad INT stretch he has become much more stingy with those types of throws.

I'm not claim8ng that's Rice's only value. Bit it does seem to be his strength and I just don't think Mahomes is going to throw him a lot off balls that require him to make contested catches.
Yeah, you should probably get with Mahomes and tell him that. I'm sure he'd be grateful for the pointer, uncle Rico.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:40 PM   #297
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 08:40 PM   #298
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Boy, it is tiring explaining simple things to you.

I am not saying our new draft pick is like Jerry Rice.
I should hope not, there's nothing about his game that is even remotely similar to Jerry Rice.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:40 PM   #299

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Dude. What the ****?

Do you not see a player's size and playing style and compare it to other guys?

I mean, Tyreek Hill is nothing like Jerry Rice. AJ Brown nothing like Deandre Hopkins.

So as an explanation when someone asks what a player they haven't seen is like, you pick a guy who's got a similar style and use that as a comp.

You're acting like that's ridiculous, but it's really not. Nobody's saying they're going to be as successful in the NFL, they're just saying this is the "TYPE" of player.

Nothing to do with ****ing uniform colors or whatever. This is dumb.
It is great. He thinks when you compare players to other players you should reference...I don't know....bad players that nobody has heard of?

He absolutely going to die on this hill and nobody else understands why? Everyone does these comparisons it seems he is just too stupid to understand what people are saying when they do so.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:42 PM   #300
YOU take YOUR seat

DeMarcus Robinson once 'Moss'd' a Raiders DB. If you see that highlight you'd be like "damn he plays like Randy Moss"