Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Jonathan Taylor or Josh Allen
Jonathan Taylor 7 58.33%
Josh Allen 5 41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 11:02 AM  
Veteran

Fantasy Football. Josh Allen or Jonathan Taylor

Simple, PPR League - Jonathan Taylor or Josh Allen?
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 11:35 AM   #16
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
You see what I’m saying about that trade scenario though? Everyone always acts like these qbs are untradeable mid season but during draft act like they ain’t worth a 1 or even a 2
You must play with some weirdo's.

I dunno so far nothing has broken for me to try something different. Going into drafts I have this idea in my head that if it breaks a certain way I'm going to take Tyreek and Waddle and draft Tua late and see if I can win that way.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:36 AM   #17
#triggering

Falling in love with needing a specific player will destroy your draft.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 11:36 AM   #18
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
So Allen was the sole reason teams won 2 of 3 years? I doubt it.

Get off Reddit. Go do some live mocks with 14 teams… fantasy football calculator are is free and better than average to give you a guide.

I don’t get the fascination with Allen as the top fantasy QB this year.
In a 14 team league having the highest scoring QB that is consistent does help. I played in one of those last year and any advantage helps because it's a bunch of muddled shit.

That or getting lucky and finding this years Puka Nacua.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:37 AM   #19
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
You must play with some weirdo's.

I dunno so far nothing has broken for me to try something different. Going into drafts I have this idea in my head that if it breaks a certain way I'm going to take Tyreek and Waddle and draft Tua late and see if I can win that way.
There are like 8-10 solid QB/WR or top TE combos to target and that’s one of them.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 11:38 AM   #20
#triggering

Quote:
In a 14 team league having the highest scoring QB that is consistent does help. I played in one of those last year and any advantage helps because it's a bunch of muddled shit.

That or getting lucky and finding this years Puka Nacua.
In a 12 or 14… having a top producing QB helps. But if you go Allen at 6, your screwed.
Old Today, 11:39 AM   #21
Hockey Town

Quote:
There are like 8-10 solid QB/WR or top TE combos to target and that’s one of them.
In one I came about 2 picks from having Hill, Achane and Waddle.
Old Today, 11:40 AM   #22
#triggering

Quote:
In one I came about 2 picks from having Hill, Achane and Waddle.

Last year, I had Goff / St. Brown / Gibbs... was great, but when that offense fails.. bad week. I won't do a trio like that again.
Old Today, 11:41 AM   #23
#triggering

For giggles...

I'm going to do a quick 14 team mock at the 6 position and take Allen and see what happens. I'll see if I can post results here. It's not perfect and if there are too many 'computer picks' and not live drafters... it can get weird, but should be a good idea as to what's available in each round.

https://fantasyfootballcalculator.com/draft/15177668
Old Today, 11:41 AM   #24
Hockey Town

In a 14 team league though, don't go QB 1, just don't do it. You're better off waiting and getting like Tua in round 8.

But you really should be doing is grading sleepers guys you can draft in like round 12-15 that you can get production out of.
Old Today, 11:42 AM   #25
Hockey Town

Quote:
For giggles...

I'm going to do a quick 14 team mock at the 6 position and take Allen and see what happens. I'll see if I can post results here.

https://fantasyfootballcalculator.com/draft/15177668
Allen usually goes between 30-40

Also depends where you do it, ESPN's rankings are all ****ed up.
Old Today, 11:54 AM   #26
Forever Royal

What’s missing in all of this is that it’s pretty risky to assume Allen is going to be a top 5 fantasy QB this year, but beyond that I see basically zero chance he’s worth a first round pick.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:54 AM   #27
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
What’s missing in all of this is that it’s pretty risky to assume Allen is going to be a top 5 fantasy QB this year, but beyond that I see basically zero chance he’s worth a first round pick.
If he's not a top 5 QB I'll literally eat my shoe. The only way it happens is if he gets hurt.

He's going to get rushing yards and TDs which pumps his value up high.
Old Today, 11:59 AM   #28
#triggering

Hopefully the attachment works...

Allen
Achane
Waddle (could have gone Collins or Evans here and avoided 2 MIA)
C Kirk
D Kincaid
T McLaurin
T Spears
B Corum
R dowdle
Stafford
C Kmet
Josh Downs
Ja'Lynn Polk
Jake Moody - K
KCC - DST

Overall, not a terrible team... I rushed it and could have gone a few different ways in the mid rounds, but I'm still not taking Allen here in real life.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	14jA.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	175.1 KB
ID:	127888  
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:03 PM   #29
Veteran

Quote:
Hopefully the attachment works...

Allen
Achane
Waddle (could have gone Collins or Evans here and avoided 2 MIA)
C Kirk
D Kincaid
T McLaurin
T Spears
B Corum
R dowdle
Stafford
C Kmet
Josh Downs
Ja'Lynn Polk
Jake Moody - K
KCC - DST

Overall, not a terrible team... I rushed it and could have gone a few different ways in the mid rounds, but I'm still not taking Allen here in real life.

I did a 14 with taking josh Allen Round 1 and got below:

QB: Josh Allen
WR: Chris Godwin
WR: Dionate Johnson
RB: Travis Ettiene
RB: James Cook
TE: Kyle Pitts
Flex: Alvin Kamara

I really like this team tbh in a 14 man league, what do you think? ( I think I can get even better value at some of these spots because our league goes QB/TE early/Family league so bunch of idiots lmao)
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 12:05 PM   #30
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
I did a 14 with taking josh Allen Round 1 and got below:

QB: Josh Allen
WR: Chris Godwin
WR: Dionate Johnson
RB: Travis Ettiene
RB: James Cook
TE: Kyle Pitts
Flex: Alvin Kamara

I really like this team tbh in a 14 man league, what do you think? ( I think I can get even better value at some of these spots because our league goes QB/TE early/Family league so bunch of idiots lmao)
Your RB's should be fine although you'll have some bad weeks because they can be hit or miss...those WR's though eesh.