Thoughts on first preseason game

What did you like and not like aside from the ST’s new kickoff

Like:
-Jaden Hicks is already the 2nd best safety on this team. He looks awesome
-Punt God is an upgrade
-Even after a few plays you could see Worthy’s speed press the defense
-Liked Nic Jones ball tracking ability outside. He’s better than I thought
-Run defense was very good
-Steele might have made the roster. He looks really good and needed on short situational downs
-tackling needs work but it was backups

Didn’t like:
-FAU is gonna be a rotational player on passing downs. Big improvement as a rusher, still got mauled on run plays
—We are going to miss Sneed. How much? That remains to be seen
-we’ll miss Gay’s speed. That was evident tonight
-Nourzad and Hanson have a long way to go. Rough night for them

anything else?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:11 AM   #16
Starter

Once again Toub needs to fix his shit. I know it's only pre-season and they're experimenting and trying new things and new players, but the kickoff game was terrible. Gave up two big returns and bumbled into a safety.
treeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Today, 07:15 AM   #17
Veteran

Would happily roll into the season with Pacheco, Prince, Steele and LRZ as Running backs

Happily let CEH go but I know Reid will keep him.
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 07:28 AM   #18
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

One thing that makes preseason tough to judge is that it seems like Reid’s teams play a level of depth below the opponent.

Like a lot of times, it feels like we’re playing second stringers against starters. Or third stringers against backups.

Maybe that’s just me.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:38 AM   #19
MVP

Anyone know if there will be a replay?
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 07:40 AM   #20
Veteran

They may play the 1's a series but mostly they are playing 2s and 3s against 1s and 2s. It gives AR a better read on his guys come cutdown.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 07:43 AM   #21
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
One thing that makes preseason tough to judge is that it seems like Reid’s teams play a level of depth below the opponent.

Like a lot of times, it feels like we’re playing second stringers against starters. Or third stringers against backups.

Maybe that’s just me.
Well, last night it was 1's on 1's and it ended 7-3 - them. Course they were set up by that long kickoff return, but those were the 1's on Special Teams also.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 07:44 AM   #22
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Anyone know if there will be a replay?
NFL Network Monday night 7pm CT.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:51 AM   #23
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeguy27 View Post
Once again Toub needs to fix his shit. I know it's only pre-season and they're experimenting and trying new things and new players, but the kickoff game was terrible. Gave up two big returns and bumbled into a safety.
Hardman doesn't get along with goal lines very well
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:55 AM   #24
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeguy27 View Post
Well, they are the worst performing unit thus far in the NFL. So lots of room for improvement. They'll get it right.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 08:28 AM   #25
Supporter

I had family in town for a funeral so I didn’t see much of it.

Prince still looks slow. Wentz I thought looked bad.

Kelce I thought still looked spry. Mahomes will wreck shit.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:29 AM   #26
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danguardace View Post
Would happily roll into the season with Pacheco, Prince, Steele and LRZ as Running backs

Happily let CEH go but I know Reid will keep him.
Get rid of Prince.

He didn't learn jack shit over his year on the PS. Maybe his blocking is better. But if we're giving him carries, he's useless.

CEH is a much better ballcarrier, and that's not a compliment to CEH.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:32 AM   #27
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Get rid of Prince.

He didn't learn jack shit over his year on the PS. Maybe his blocking is better. But if we're giving him carries, he's useless.

CEH is a much better ballcarrier, and that's not a compliment to CEH.
This is what I saw.

Hard to tell much from a first PS game, but I didn't see any spark there at all.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:35 AM   #28
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post

Maybe that’s just me.
When we were on the other end of the "we're shitty" spectrum God ****ing Squimin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards would leave dudes in there longer to "get a little more work".

I think one year he went undefeated in the preseason.

**** Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards.
Old Today, 08:52 AM   #29
Pessimistically optimistic.

I like that it’s over and we can move on to Injury Opportunity #2 next week.

Start the backups. No more Hollywood Brown situations.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:53 AM   #30
Starter

Ethan Driscoll (#75, backup LT) played well for an undrafted rookie when I was watching his reps. I wasn't expecting him to be as solid based on his draft reports (huge but slow with bad footwork).
SurroundedByMorons has disabled reputation