Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-12-2024, 01:34 AM  
Retired Bearcat

*****Happy Birthday***** 7/12/2024

Hope you all get to PIIHB on your special day
Members with Birthdays on 07-12-2024
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan (65), w00t! (50), ChiefsFan4Life (43), vermontChiefs (42), Chief (39)

Actors
Actor Bruce McGill (“My Cousin Vinny,” “Animal House”) is 74. Actor Stephen Lang (“Avatar,” “Manhunter”) is 72. Actor Mindy Sterling (TV's “The Goldbergs,” film's “Austin Powers”) is 71. Singer Peter Murphy of Bauhaus is 67.

Musicians
Patrice Caratini, veteran French bass player and composer, turns 78.
Jeff Hanna, American multi-instrumentalist with the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, turns 75.
Liona Boyd, Canadian guitarist, turns 75.
Peter Murphy, British musician of Bauhaus fame, turns 67.
Michael Rose, Jamaican vocalist with Black Uhuru, turns 67.
Kirk Whalum, American saxophonist, turns 67.
Suzanne Vega, American singer and songwriter, turns 65.
Richie Sambora, American lead guitarist for Bon Jovi, turns 65.
Scott Shriner, American bassist with Weezer, turns 59.
David Tao, Taiwanese singer-songwriter, turns 56.
Scotty Emerick, American country music singer, turns 52.
Lil' Kim, American rapper, turns 49.
Lil' Zane, (born Zane Copeland, Jr.) American actor and rapper, turns 42.
Peter Cincotti, American jazz pianist, turns 41.
Marie Serneholt, Swedish pop music vocalist with A*Teens, turns 41.

Fun Fact
Did you know that on this day, July 12, 1987, the earth’s population reached 5 billion?
Other Bdays
John Quincy Adams, 6th U.S. President
Alfred Binet, French psychologist - IQ test
E.B. White, author
Giorgio Armani, fashion designer

July 12th is National Pecan Pie Day, among many other holidays. Here are some other fun facts about July 12th:
In 1790, the National Constituent Assembly of France passed the Civil Constitution of the Clergy.
In 1801, the Second Battle of Algeciras took place, where British ships severely damaged French and Spanish ships.
In 1979, during a baseball doubleheader between the Chicago White Sox and Detroit Tigers, disco records were blown up as part of a promotion called Disco Demolition Night. The fans then rushed the field, and the second game was forfeited to the Tigers.
In 2005, Prince Albert II, the only son of Prince Rainier III and Grace Kelly, officially became the ruler of Monaco.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-12-2024, 03:01 PM   #16
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan View Post
Thanks for the post, Haywire. Glad you picked up the birthday thread.
You're welcome buddy. Have a great one and piihb
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2024, 03:39 PM   #17
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
I think it does for most people. Personally, I DGAF about my birthday but I am an outlier.
The more I think about this I've got to ask........Why Not?
Old 07-12-2024, 06:41 PM   #18
I am Number Six

Now, if the Royals would win tonight and the Chiefs win when I make it to the Monday Night Game against the Saints, I’ll call that a good birthday.
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-12-2024, 08:58 PM   #19
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
The more I think about this I've got to ask........Why Not?
I see what you did there.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote