Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 01:25 PM   #2
Pedantic

Snap counts

DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:14 AM   #3
Veteran

Obviously preferable to see great performances across the board and perfect depth, but really just having a couple of guys pop in areas of need is more than enough. Steele looked excellent and seems exactly what we need at RB. No idea how he pans out but he's looked way ahead of the others.

I thought Cupp may have been the most impressive TE on the bubble, even if he was playing JAGs, I'd love to see him stick around on the PS. I think there's something there.

DL and OL depth looks pretty s***. None of the Hanson, Nourzad etc guys have shown much. Godrick is awful. Driscoll, meh, maybe. DE and DT after Karlaftis, Danna and Jones is pi$$-poor and could really do with bolstering.

I think we might see more of a drop off in secondary play than I anticipated. Yes there's some talent at CB but it looks wildly inconsistent and hard to see another starter emerge. I kinda wish Miles Battle had got a few more reps, he seems solid and not much from the others has impressed me. On the other hand Hicks looked excellent.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote