Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 08:04 PM  
Wasted away again...

RIP Chi Chi Rodriguez

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:19 PM   #16
Veteran

Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM   #17
In Search of a Life

Came here to post the Les Nessman thing. I see the thread was instantly on it.

RIP
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:33 AM   #18
Facts are stubborn things.

RIP Chi Chi. He was one of my favs as a kid. Great personality and good dude.
warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 05:40 AM   #19
Dirty Bit

Remember going with my dad to the SW Bell Classic out a Loch a few times over the years. Chi Chi was always an entertainer, very engaging with the crowd. A lot of those old guys were pretty chatty with the crowds back then. Part of the old guard.
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 06:57 AM   #20
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocotillo View Post
Great image. That’s a late 60’s shot from the Masters Tournament. Tourney rules required that you hire a caddy from the club, all of them black. Was that way until 1980.

Caddy had a little young Lawrence Fishburn look.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old Today, 10:12 AM   #21
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I know nothing about the guy other than the Les Nessman quote.
Me neither, but every post referencing the WKRP skit deserves a thumbs up.

BTW, I still read his name that way.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:20 AM   #22
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I'm pretty sure BEP bought like 12 of these

So i called the 1-800 number to order the Chi Chi Rodriguez Band (because 19.99 for 24K plated gold energy band is a great deal), and was promptly told that i was selected to win a $100 Shopping award. Im on the phone with them right now.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:24 AM   #23

UGhh....this chick doesnt seem to understand that i just want the Chi Chi Rodriguez band. She keeps trying to send me this $100 shopping reward.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:25 AM   #24

Ohhhh, this bitch. She sets me up and offers me the reward, but then wants me to pay a $5 S&H fee.
Old Today, 12:41 PM   #25
Indian Twitter

A great ambassador for Golf. RIP Chi Chi
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 01:15 PM   #26
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
It must be embedded here.

Dart that is the first thing I thought of
Still makes me laugh
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 01:19 PM   #27
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ping2000 View Post
My first set of clubs when I was a kid was a juinior set of Chi Chi Rodriguez Wilson's. Yes, I am old.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Lol, same here.

Got into watching golf on TV because my dad was a golf addict. Chi Chi became a favorite of mine, because of his style (used to emulate that signature celebration move someone posted earlier) and because of his story. Will miss him. RIP, Chi Chi, you were a legend and an icon. Thx for all the great memories.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:08 PM   #28
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ping2000 View Post
My first set of clubs when I was a kid was a juinior set of Chi Chi Rodriguez Wilson's. Yes, I am old.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
Man is this thread bringing back memories.
That was my first set. I think it was a hand me down from my brother
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 02:15 PM   #29
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
It must be embedded here.

That's the first thing that came to mind.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.