Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Did you have any doubts on 4th and 16?
H*** no. We have Patrick Mahomes II. 36 73.47%
(Ignore this - I can't post a poll with fewer than two options.) 13 26.53%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 07:31 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Did you have any doubts on 4th and 16?

Poll coming as surely as Mahomes coming through on 4th and 16.

I find it amazing that I watch a 4th and 16 with the game on the line, and I expect to make it. This Mahomes guy is a game-changer.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:06 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
In GDT I said throw it deep and get a PI and that's exactly what happened. I called it
Nice prediction! Straight out of the Tom Brady playbook. He would toss the deep ball for a DPI all the time.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM   #17
MVP

It was looking very, very, bleak.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM   #18
Veteran

Our chances were definitely below 50% in my mind. Calling a huge play back with a penalty is usually back-breaking to the team's morale, and even 4th and 16 is asking a lot from Mahomes (even if he's done it before).
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Our chances were definitely below 50% in my mind. Calling a huge play back with a penalty is usually back-breaking to the team's morale, and even 4th and 16 is asking a lot from Mahomes (even if he's done it before).
Chiefs had 2 huge plays called back in the final 2 drives. 40+ yarder to Kelce and a 20+ yarder to Rice. Pretty much a 80 yard swing for the Bengals on those 2 plays. “The Chiefs get ALL THE REF CALLS!!!”
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 08:29 AM   #20
Spiraling down the Drain

No doubt.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:46 AM   #21
In Search of a Life

We played poorly yesterday. I knew we had a chance with Mahomes, and I was surprisingly calm sitting in the stadium. If we converted and won, we stole one from the ashes, if we lost, well January is what matters. However, we scratched out a victory, and it was marvelous to have a kicker lining up for a 51 yard Game winning FG and you were most excited about how you were going to celebrate this stolen victory because Butker is flat out MONEY!
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:53 AM   #22
Pessimistically optimistic.

Yes, I had doubts.

Mahomes only threw for 151 yards and the Bengals give him fits. Picking up 16+ in one go looked like Mt. Everest.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:22 AM   #23
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
We played poorly yesterday. I knew we had a chance with Mahomes, and I was surprisingly calm sitting in the stadium. If we converted and won, we stole one from the ashes, if we lost, well January is what matters. However, we scratched out a victory, and it was marvelous to have a kicker lining up for a 51 yard Game winning FG and you were most excited about how you were going to celebrate this stolen victory because Butker is flat out MONEY!
I searched for Butker celebration gifs to send to a couple people and had them sitting in draft before they even lined up for the kick.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:31 AM   #24
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
In GDT I said throw it deep and get a PI and that's exactly what happened. I called it
I think Rice catches that ball if he wasn't hit first.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:32 AM   #25
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Chiefs had 2 huge plays called back in the final 2 drives. 40+ yarder to Kelce and a 20+ yarder to Rice. Pretty much a 80 yard swing for the Bengals on those 2 plays. “The Chiefs get ALL THE REF CALLS!!!”
The bullshit DPI on McDuffie that should have been OPI on Chase was a 40+ yard swing for the Bengals as well.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:35 AM   #26
Wasted away again...

I figured Mahomes would scramble for the yardage.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:36 AM   #27
Supporter

I was going to fine either way. Just a regular season game.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:34 AM   #28
Voodoo Chile

I’ve had to retrain my brain. Prior Chiefs trauma has been difficult to exorcise, but I now always assume they will find a way. Obviously, there are times it hasn’t worked out, but usually it does.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 11:38 AM   #29
Died Hard

nah, i was expecting another holding flag to make it 4th and 26
Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.
Old Today, 11:42 AM   #30
Hockey Town

You always have doubts in a situation like that but if you want to be logical, in nearly every 4th and long situation Mahomes has made an absolute money throw just his WR's sometimes **** it up...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.