Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 04:27 PM  
I'll **** anything that moves!

Anyone Know Anything About Pittsburgh?

Heading to Pittsburgh next month when the Royals play the Pirates. Have always wanted to visit that ballpark so I’m taking the plunge.

I’ll arrive around noon that Friday, and I leave Sunday morning. Friday game is 6:40pm and the Saturday game is at 1:05pm. So we’ll have most of Saturday to do whatever after the game. Anyone got any rec’s for bars, restaurants, hotels or activities? Should I get a hotel near the ballpark? Anything helpful is appreciated!
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 07:47 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post
Definitely stay right across from the ballpark. Then you can simply walk to and from the game. Ideally, the Renaissance.
It’s funny you mentioned this hotel. I was literally just looking at this place and putting it in my top 3 of potentials. Rates are fair and it seems fine. Renovated in 2016, so it should be up to snuff. Strip is a bit of a walk, but not crazy, and the market area is around the corner.
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:52 PM   #17
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief3188 View Post
Good sandwich place is Primani Bros
It’s so mediocre it’s crazy. Avoid.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:53 PM   #18
Why so serious?

My favorite part of going to a game there - and I’ve done it twice - was walking from a downtown hotel across the bridge to the game. I wouldn’t aim for close proximity over that experience.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:54 PM   #19
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post
Definitely stay right across from the ballpark. Then you can simply walk to and from the game. Ideally, the Renaissance.

Imagine that, a stadium in an area with hotels and restaurants across the street!
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:55 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
You going to Roberto clemente day?
Sadly, I’ll miss it. Early flight out. But my buddy might go. His flight doesn’t leave until the evening. But they’ve got a negro league promotion for the Saturday game, and that should be cool.
Old Today, 07:56 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Imagine that, a stadium in an area with hotels and restaurants across the street!
What a wacky idea, right?
Old Today, 07:59 PM   #22
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
What a wacky idea, right?

I don't know though, I prefer my stadiums be bordered by industrial zones and aging residential neighborhoods. That's just me though. Who needs commercial zones, am I right?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:01 PM   #23
I'll be back.

Check out their Passion Parties.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:01 PM   #24
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I know most $tealer$ fans aren't from there, have never been there, and couldn't find it on a map.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:02 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
It’s so mediocre it’s crazy. Avoid.
Everyone mentions Primanti Bros. Even if it’s mediocre, I think I have to try it, if for nothing else, then to say I’ve tried it. But if there are better options, please fill me in. Having lived in NYC for 15+ years, I’m pretty sure I’ve had every great sandwich there is, but I’m always open to anything. I’m not picky, and mostly it’s just about fun and having a good time.
Old Today, 08:03 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I don't know though, I prefer my stadiums be bordered by industrial zones and aging residential neighborhoods. That's just me though. Who needs commercial zones, am I right?
Solid platform. You in politics by chance? Hahaha…
Old Today, 08:06 PM   #27

Anyone been to Gooski’s?
Old Today, 08:06 PM   #28
BIG ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief3188 View Post
Good sandwich place is Primani Bros
Just a novelty, overrated to me.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:08 PM   #29
BIG ME

The Hyde steakhouse is legit, Meat & Potato’s is another good steak place. Go check out Mt. Washington.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:08 PM   #30
TACO SALAD

The stadium location looks great. Never been though.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.