Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2006, 11:25 PM  
I'll be back.

So, like, how good is this Minsky's place?

'cus I'm totally going there for lunch tomorrow.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2006, 12:19 AM   #16
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Yep, gotta get the Poppa Minsky's. Good call Domer.

It's the best pizza place in KC by far. I know KC isn't known for pizza, but it's pretty damned good.
KC should be known for Pizza. I've traveled the entire country and eaten everywhere. KC is a close 3rd behind NY and Chicago.
Old 11-22-2006, 01:13 AM   #17
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Gotta go with the Poppa Minsky's.
A large Poppa with extra cheese and sauce plus an order of Crab rolls extra butter.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2006, 01:14 AM   #18
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
KC should be known for Pizza. I've traveled the entire country and eaten everywhere. KC is a close 3rd behind NY and Chicago.
I agree, Chicago would be hard to beat, but fug NY, we have a lot of good pizza places here. I like Fun House once in awhile too.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2006, 05:40 AM   #19
Genious

mmm... I miss Minsky's:

my two favrotites:
Papa Minsky's with cream cheese (try it)
5 star with tomatoes
KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:17 AM   #20
Cast Iron Jedi

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:38 AM   #21
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan
I agree, Chicago would be hard to beat, but fug NY, we have a lot of good pizza places here. I like Fun House once in awhile too.
Fun House is my favorite.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:40 AM   #22
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyko Tek
was in KC for the last game
we decided to stop for Pizza
ended up at a minsky's
the PApa rocks
had Buffalo ribs at the festivus that night
and Gates ribs after the game sunday

now I need new pants from all that food
I walked around looking for you, couldn't find ya.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:45 AM   #23
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoLings
'cus I'm totally going there for lunch tomorrow.

Depends on which Minsky's the one on east barry road sucks... the one on west barry road by park hill highschool is awesome...

Those are the only ones I have tried...
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:47 AM   #24
Supporter

Quote:
It's the best pizza place in KC by far.
It is the second best. d'Bronx is by far the best.
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:54 AM   #25
Superbowl MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Jones
mmm... I miss Minsky's:

my two favrotites:
Papa Minsky's with cream cheese (try it)
5 star with tomatoes
I second the call for Cream Cheese

almost like what planet sub does with their beefeaters
SLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-22-2006, 09:04 AM   #26
I'll be back.

The one nearest Lenexa.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2006, 09:14 AM   #27
Superbowl MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoLings
The one nearest Lenexa.
that would by "My" Minksys-

College Blvd. and Pflumm
SLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-22-2006, 09:14 AM   #28
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant
Depends on which Minsky's the one on east barry road sucks... the one on west barry road by park hill highschool is awesome...
I went to the Minskys in the River market a couple months ago and the service sucked!

took 2 hours to get our food, everyones order came out 15 minutes apart, and they couldn't manage to find us real silverware in that 2 hour timespan (just plastic), plus our waitress was fugly.

then I got in trouble at work for taking a 2 1/2 hour lunch.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-22-2006, 09:23 AM   #29
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Yep, gotta get the Poppa Minsky's. Good call Domer.

It's the best pizza place in KC by far. I know KC isn't known for pizza, but it's pretty damned good.
This is what I would have said if KcMizzou hadn't said it first. Papa Minsky's get's my vote!
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2006, 09:26 AM   #30
"Think BOOM!"

Is there still a Minsky's in Prairie Village? Right around 70th and Mission?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.