Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-25-2023, 07:03 PM  
Would an idiot do that?

NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 8, 2023

Week 8

NATIONAL BROADCASTS
Thursday Night: Tampa Bay @ Buffalo (Amazon)
Sunday Night: Chicago @ LA Chargers (NBC)
Monday Night: Las Vegas @ Detroit (ESPN/ABC)

CBS Early
Spoiler!

CBS Late
Spoiler!

Fox Single
Spoiler!

Streams
www.nflbite.com
www.streameast.eur
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 09:10 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
Better hope KC doesn't get too big of a lead...
I would love KC to bury Denver like that.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 09:48 PM   #17
The pizza king of kansas

Just as long as the game on here I'm happy.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 10:00 PM   #18
Veteran

Looks like more soccer for me this weekend. F the Seahawks taking on PJ Walker and the Browns. That's shit for entertainment.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-25-2023, 10:05 PM   #19
MVP

Haven't been able to get the streams on nflbite to load lately. Gonna have to go out.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-25-2023, 10:10 PM   #20
Supporter

Pirate ship it is then
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-26-2023, 01:57 AM   #21
MVP

Stuck with the Cowgirls again in KC. I'd much rather see Phil/Wash.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-26-2023, 02:16 AM   #22
Blah Blah Blah

Can't wait for the Jacksonville/Pittsburgh split screen this week.
kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-26-2023, 07:23 AM   #23
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Second time I'll need to use NFL Sunday Ticket this season to watch the Chiefs.

Just projecting ahead, seems like the Raiders game on November 26th, and the Chargers game at the end of the season are the only two remaining games on the Chiefs schedule that won't be on national TV or be the featured double header game.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 07:29 AM   #24
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Second time I'll need to use NFL Sunday Ticket this season to watch the Chiefs.

Just projecting ahead, seems like the Raiders game on November 26th, and the Chargers game at the end of the season are the only two remaining games on the Chiefs schedule that won't be on national TV or be the featured double header game.
Same. I don't know why, but I'm kind of pissed that I haven't been able to take advantage of having the ticket. I got it free with Verizon, but I feel like I'm getting screwed
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 09:07 AM   #25
Fight, build, win!

Harlan and Green **** yeah!
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 09:17 AM   #26
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc rush View Post
Can't wait for the Jacksonville/Pittsburgh split screen this week.
At least you were able to get a split screen last week. I had to flip over to RedZone just to watch a few 1st quarter plays
TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-26-2023, 10:18 AM   #27
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Stuck with the Cowgirls again in KC. I'd much rather see Phil/Wash.
Cowboys are the second most popular team in Kansas and Missouri.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2023, 11:20 AM   #28
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatCassholio View Post
At least you were able to get a split screen last week. I had to flip over to RedZone just to watch a few 1st quarter plays
Yes, our affiliate made us watch every last second of Browns/Colts, and then went directly to commercials we hadn't seen for AT LEAST 3 minutes.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-26-2023, 01:58 PM   #29
Veteran

I didn't appreciate our CBS station showing the ends of 3 other early games, and then commercials before joining the Chiefs/Chargers game. I missed the Chiefs Field Goal drive entirely.

The scheduled early game ran in its entirety and finished well before the Chiefs game. They had about 20 minutes to fill and showed other endings - I'm fine with that- but not joining the scheduled Chiefs game on time was not appreciated. Harrumph.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 02:07 PM   #30
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryaldini View Post
Haven't been able to get the streams on nflbite to load lately. Gonna have to go out.
I signed up with Paramount+ with their promo and connect VPN to Kansas City. Perfect stream with no issues on firestick.
modocsot has disabled reputation