Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 01:14 PM  
Sleeping on the blacktop

Is the going rate for a Chiefs ticket on the second hand market seriously $200/each?

Because that's what I'm seeing every time I look. Approximately, give or take a few bucks either way. For nose bleed seats that is.

I haven't been to a game for a couple years and every time I look at going I shudder at the price. The cheapest I'm seeing right now are for the Tampa MNF game and that's $135 + "fees" which i assume will push them to around $200 a pop.

Last edited by George Liquor; Yesterday at 07:50 PM..
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 01:37 PM   #16
Sleeping on the blacktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Yea TV is a bit cheaper...
I'm with you there. I had a good run of about a decade worth of going to 1 or 2 games a year but I haven't been since 2021 (I was thinking that game was 22) and it looks like I won't be going again this year either.

Last edited by George Liquor; Yesterday at 01:52 PM..
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 01:39 PM   #17
Veteran

200 bucks to breathe the same air as Tay Tay is an absolute bargain. You can bring a jar to the game and sell your "Scent of Arrowhead" on eBay to some swifties for a small fortune.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:47 PM   #18
MER

I recently experienced the California Zephyr. (Amtrak) Super cheap, you sleep through Nebraska, and there are no silly things like security screenings.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:09 PM   #19
The Insider

One game now is what I used to pay for an entire season ticket package. But when you got the GOAT it's expected
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:15 PM   #20
Starter

I sit in the 300s and a couple next to me in row 2 sold their pair of Bills tickets last year for $800 a pop. Lovely Arkansas couple, but that is also what is driving up the prices.
Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Yesterday, 02:38 PM   #21
Veteran

$200 is a deal. I wanted to take the wife and kid to Arrowhead Oct 7th for the Saints Monday night game. $350-400 for anything decent. I don't mind the upper deck but corner of the end zone all the way up there just isn't worth the trip.
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old Yesterday, 02:42 PM   #22
Sleeping on the blacktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
$200 is a deal. I wanted to take the wife and kid to Arrowhead Oct 7th for the Saints Monday night game. $350-400 for anything decent. I don't mind the upper deck but corner of the end zone all the way up there just isn't worth the trip.
That was one of the games I was looking at, and yeah, the price must have jumped since yesterday afternoon when Iast checked.

The Tampa MNF game is about 200/per though if that interests you.
Old Yesterday, 02:44 PM   #23
Threepeat!

Winning will do that.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:44 PM   #24
Has a particular set of skills

On the road games are no different. It's their most popular game. Nothing less than $200 a ticket in the nosebleeds.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:44 PM   #25
Sleeping on the blacktop

Cheapest on seat geek right now for Saints MNF is $254 "all in" with fees but I don't know if that includes sales tax as well.

Most of these bastard ticket brokers won't give you the final price until you've damn near bought the things.
Old Yesterday, 03:13 PM   #26
Starter

Tickets for less is having 15% off chiefs tickets and there are no fees so you know what you’re paying upfront. Good luck, the prices are outrageous
Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 03:57 PM   #27
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Liquor View Post
Cheapest on seat geek right now for Saints MNF is $254 "all in" with fees but I don't know if that includes sales tax as well.

Most of these bastard ticket brokers won't give you the final price until you've damn near bought the things.
Yeah, it's horrible. IIRC, my $650 ticket had a base around $575, which was bad enough. But then there's the servicing fee, and the convenience fee, and the oh do you want to actually sit your seat? fee, and the **** you fee, and the **** you for being offended by the **** you fee fee.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:22 PM   #28
Starter

Wait for a bad weather game.
baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Yesterday, 04:26 PM   #29
Sleeping on the blacktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief View Post
Tickets for less is having 15% off chiefs tickets and there are no fees so you know what you’re paying upfront. Good luck, the prices are outrageous
I found 2 tickets to the Bucs MNF game and a parking pass for $407. That seems to be about the cheapest game I can attend this year.
Old Yesterday, 04:26 PM   #30
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baitism View Post
Wait for a bad weather game.
Yep. How I went to the Dolphins playoff game.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.