Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 05:18 AM  
Supporter

8/6/24 Chiefs Training Camp Thread

Supposed to be cooler today.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:17 AM   #16
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Worthy and Wiley are going to be the offenses version of McDuffie and Karlaftis. 2 absolute studs in the same draft.

Veach man. He’s killing it
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:18 AM   #17

Quote:
Kingsley looking good.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:19 AM   #18
BIG ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
A) I don't think I saw Rice anywhere near this involved in camp last season.

B) **** Pat - how come you don't hit this throw when I try to make it in Madden '24? I got picked 3 times trying to hit that damn corner route last game I played because you wouldn't sail it out there and let the receiver run under it...
I bet the intention is to solidify Pat with a #1 WR which will be Rice, in my opinion. Hollywood will get paid in the offseason by somebody else. It’ll be a Juju Smith type of situation. Chiefs will be pay Rice when it’s time barring major injury/health issues.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:23 AM   #19
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I bet the intention is to solidify Pat with a #1 WR which will be Rice, in my opinion. Hollywood will get paid in the offseason by somebody else. It’ll be a Juju Smith type of situation. Chiefs will be pay Rice when it’s time barring major injury/health issues.
I think this is the most common thought, and it does make sense, and probably most likely.

However, i wouldn't be surprised at all to see Hollywood retained. A successful season here doesn't automatically mean he's going to break the bank in the offseason. Teams will more or less still value him as the same guy.

And Kelce will be coming off the books in the next 2-3 seasons. Rice doesn't get paid for another 2 seasons. And we get 5 seasons with Worthy before he has to get paid, and 4 seasons with Wiley, the current presumptive nominee to take over for Kelce.

So there will in fact be a window there for Brown on a reasonable 2-3 year contract.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:30 AM   #20
I'll be back.

we got dawgs

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:31 AM   #21
Starter

Has anyone seen anything if Gruden is still up at camp? I know he's been at camp the last 2 days.

I'm genuinely intrigued if he's being brought on as a consultant or something, or if it's just Andy calling up a buddy to come take a look.
kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.
Old Today, 09:31 AM   #22
Just a li'l Evel

Quote:
Who chooses the music for these camps?

Do you think the players want to practice to 1990's white guy music?

Team DJ is like: Pads today, gonna rock the Papa Roach, System of a Down, and Avenge Sevenfold.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:33 AM   #23
doob02

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgreene View Post
Has anyone seen anything if Gruden is still up at camp? I know he's been at camp the last 2 days.

I'm genuinely intrigued if he's being brought on as a consultant or something, or if it's just Andy calling up a buddy to come take a look.
Yes gruden is here
Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 09:34 AM   #24
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
I think this is the most common thought, and it does make sense, and probably most likely.

However, i wouldn't be surprised at all to see Hollywood retained. A successful season here doesn't automatically mean he's going to break the bank in the offseason. Teams will more or less still value him as the same guy.

And Kelce will be coming off the books in the next 2-3 seasons. Rice doesn't get paid for another 2 seasons. And we get 5 seasons with Worthy before he has to get paid, and 4 seasons with Wiley, the current presumptive nominee to take over for Kelce.

So there will in fact be a window there for Brown on a reasonable 2-3 year contract.
Depends on his market but yeah, i could see them retaining him for 2-3 years at/around $15 million/yr if he has a successful season. We haven't seen how this speed offense works in a game setting yet but if it does, I could see them being reluctant to walk away from it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:43 AM   #25
In Search of a Life

Wiley will be a good tight end, at worst. DJ has talked about it alot, but Andy can turn any old turd into a 1k receiving TE.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:47 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doob02 View Post
Yes gruden is here
I'd kinda like it if he'd be on his way. Can't think of anything that he brings that we need.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:51 AM   #27
doob02

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I'd kinda like it if he'd be on his way. Can't think of anything that he brings that we need.
He said he would be back again tomorrow but not sure if he was serious…
Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.Doob02 is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 10:00 AM   #28
I'll be back.

They are gonna have this down to an art form.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:13 AM   #29
BIG ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
They are gonna have this down to an art form.

Instead of Pacheco, using Worthy would be vicious.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:17 AM   #30
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgreene View Post

I wouldn't be opposed to him being a QB coach for us
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.