Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2023, 11:26 PM   #2971
Starter

How are we doing so good if our wide recievers are all f- football players.
jamison69 ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.jamison69 ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 10-06-2023, 01:22 AM   #2972
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razaele View Post
No clue why people act like Hardman was such a huge miss. He was a good player for us and we could still use him. He just has the unhappy distinction of being someone a CP hate culture developed around.
Our Jet sweeps went from being lethal to pedestrian. Our PR game has dropped off as well. Yeah, we miss him. With that said maybe he makes his way back to KC after this season. Clearly he's not living up to expectations in NY. They're not paying him chump change by any means. His market has crashed.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-06-2023, 05:28 AM   #2973
Don't Be A Dick

MVS=Most Vacant Suit

6 catches 9 targets 104 yards no touchdowns after 4 games
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 07:04 AM   #2974
MVP

After watching the Bears WRs running around wide open last night I'm starting to lean towards this thread title being accurate.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-06-2023, 07:06 AM   #2975
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
MVS=Most Vacant Suit

6 catches 9 targets 104 yards no touchdowns after 4 games
This is exactly what he was in Green Bay which is why they made no effort to resign him. He's a lot of sizzle, very little substance. He made some big plays in the playoffs last year though, so he gets a pass from me. He shouldn't be expected to play more than the role he's suited to play.

Other guys need to step up, MVS just is what he is. He will be gone next year either way.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-06-2023, 07:07 AM   #2976
MVP

Quote:
No clue why people act like Hardman was such a huge miss. He was a good player for us and we could still use him. He just has the unhappy distinction of being someone a CP hate culture developed around.
I'd try to swing them a conditional low round pick to bring him back at this point to be honest. I'd give it 2-3 more weeks and if we're still seeing garbage results I'd be calling them.
Old 10-06-2023, 07:09 AM   #2977
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I've always heard that it takes 2 to 3 years for WRs to understand Andy Reids playbook. We just need to be patient and they will come around.

I'm looking at week 8 they will start making big time plays and puts the league on notice.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2023, 07:35 AM   #2978
Andy Reid Supporter

I realize I'm going full O.City here but I would give our 2024 1st and maybe an additional mid rd pick for Kyle Pitts bc I think he's that ****ing good and he's only 23 years old. You're talking about a guy that still has 2 years after this year with cheap cap hits so theoretically you have to make a decision on Kelce when he's 36.

TE's also don't cost near as much as the high end players. Yeah. Sign me up if they would ever do it
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2023, 07:47 AM   #2979
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I realize I'm going full O.City here but I would give our 2024 1st and maybe an additional mid rd pick for Kyle Pitts bc I think he's that ****ing good and he's only 23 years old. You're talking about a guy that still has 2 years after this year with cheap cap hits so theoretically you have to make a decision on Kelce when he's 36.

TE's also don't cost near as much as the high end players. Yeah. Sign me up if they would ever do it
That seems high but I think it’s absolutely worth being aggressive. I love love the idea of gray in 13 sets and it feels better suited for him. Considering I don’t think fortson can be considered reliable at this point - even when he’s healthy. It’d be like gronk and Hernandez except without all the murdering.

Hell, I would’ve considered someone like Kincaid or Laporta this year, but that’s a different topic for a different day
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2023, 07:48 AM   #2980
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I'd try to swing them a conditional low round pick to bring him back at this point to be honest. I'd give it 2-3 more weeks and if we're still seeing garbage results I'd be calling them.
We are not trading draft picks for a player we let walk for nothing a couple of months ago.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2023, 07:50 AM   #2981
MVP

Quote:

A first? You're out of your mind.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 10-06-2023, 07:54 AM   #2982
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
After watching the Bears WRs running around wide open last night I'm starting to lean towards this thread title being accurate.
Did you have this same feeling after Chicago played KC and their receivers had 73 total yards receiving and KC's receivers had 190 yards receiving?
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2023, 07:55 AM   #2983
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
We are not trading draft picks for a player we let walk for nothing a couple of months ago.
A couple months ago was a couple months ago.

Maybe they just don't want Hardman back - which seems odd given that they clearly intended to make him a focal point of the offense in 2022 before he got hurt - but 'a couple months ago' they thought Skyy Moore was going to be able to step up and mitigate the loss of JJSS.

He hasn't been able to. It appears he WON'T be able to.

So set what happened in the summer aside. Hardman's one of the few guys out there who might be available, who fits under the cap and can IMMEDIATELY step into the system with a complete understanding of how it works.

Why WOULDN'T they be interested in him?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 07:58 AM   #2984
Constable of Untruths

Quote:

A first for Kyle Pitts who is averaging a paltry 35 yds/game his last 14 games played and has a grand total of 3 TDs in his 2.25 year career? Are you ****ing serious?

Put the crack pipe down and join us all here on planet Earth. I'd give up a third rounder next season and a future 3-4th rounder based on performance.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2023, 07:58 AM   #2985
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
I've always heard that it takes 2 to 3 years for WRs to understand Andy Reids playbook. We just need to be patient and they will come around.

I'm looking at week 8 they will start making big time plays and puts the league on notice.
Then maybe Reid needs to simplify things instead of trying to force a square peg in a round hole. Reid's list of accomplishments is more than just about anyone in the NFL outside of Belichick, but his list of WRs that developed into top tier players at their position is pretty damn short considering how long he's been a head coach in the NFL.

That being said, I agree we need to be patient with Rice and Ross. Rice is very promising. Ross still feels like an uphill climb to become much more than a depth piece, but we'll see. But Moore absolutely was a big whiff.
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.