Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2023, 08:49 PM   #2761
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I don't think Veach is as stubborn as the we're developing a WR no matter what crowd.

There is nothing else I need to see to not want all these snaps going to Skyy, Watson, and Noah Gray.

Toney and James were other options and neither showed as well.

Time to go shopping.
My sentiments exactly.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-03-2023, 08:52 PM   #2762
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
We had our own WR that we could have kept for $30 MILLION. Doubt KC wants to trade and pay for another one.
I agree, mostly, but his cap hit is only $15m this year and $25m next, then you have a team option before it climbs to $26 and $28 the following seasons. The average of those first 2 seasons isn't too bad.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-03-2023, 09:05 PM   #2763
DeadPunisher

Maybe we should carry two more tight ends and two less wide receivers?

I say this because if the receivers can't separate from the defensive backs, let's run the same routes with players who are better at catching the ball with someone draped all over them on a regular basis.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-03-2023, 09:12 PM   #2764
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This team gave up speed at WR and now it's really shown up in the worst way.
MVS runs 4.35 and Watson runs 4.4

You ****ing people.

I truly think the WRs will be fine as soon as Andy settles on the right mix.

They just had a bad game against a nasty secondary, and Mahomes was off.

Still put up 400 and 30.

Overreaction planet in full force.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 09:18 PM   #2765
Why so serious?

Quote:
I don't think Veach is as stubborn as the we're developing a WR no matter what crowd.

There is nothing else I need to see to not want all these snaps going to Skyy, Watson, and Noah Gray.

Toney and James were other options and neither showed as well.

Time to go shopping.
Are the majority here opposed to searching for another WR if this is the situation 3 weeks from now at the trade deadline? Or have you just conjured this up in your head?
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2023, 09:20 PM   #2766
DeadPunisher

MVS is the slowest 4.35 guy ever.

MVS is the smallest 6'4" guy ever.

If you watch the All-22, there isn't a single team that is afraid of getting beat deep by MVS.

The dude is a borderline #3 receiver on almost every team in this league, except the Chiefs.

Hardman may not have learned the route tree like Tyreek, but he is a legit 4.2x guy, and he is visibly much faster than every player on the offense. He may not be playing for the Jets, but he would have been better than half the receivers on the roster.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-03-2023, 09:33 PM   #2767
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Are the majority here opposed to searching for another WR if this is the situation 3 weeks from now at the trade deadline? Or have you just conjured this up in your head?
Some have said ride or die, no matter what.

I think that's just stubbornness.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2023, 09:37 PM   #2768
**** off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
MVS runs 4.35 and Watson runs 4.4

You ****ing people.

I truly think the WRs will be fine as soon as Andy settles on the right mix.

They just had a bad game against a nasty secondary, and Mahomes was off.

Still put up 400 and 30.

Overreaction planet in full force.
I think my only worry is will we see the "right mix"?
Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.
Old 10-03-2023, 09:37 PM   #2769
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post

If you watch the All-22, there isn't a single team that is afraid of getting beat deep by MVS.

The dude is a borderline #3 receiver on almost every team in this league, except the Chiefs.

Hardman may not have learned the route tree like Tyreek, but he is a legit 4.2x guy, and he is visibly much faster than every player on the offense. He may not be playing for the Jets, but he would have been better than half the receivers on the roster.
And somehow he balled out in the postseason last year and made the biggest deep threat play of the year by toasting Charvarius Ward in San Francisco.

We're gonna be just fine.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2023, 09:38 PM   #2770
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushead2 View Post
I think my only worry is will we see the "right mix"?
You think Andy hasn't been through this before?

He had TOTAL SHIT wide receivers in Philly prior to TO and made it work.

How was he doing in Kansas City prior to Tyreek Hill?

I bet our receivers destroy Minnesota this weekend.
Old 10-03-2023, 09:42 PM   #2771
Why so serious?

Quote:
Some have said ride or die, no matter what.

I think that's just stubbornness.
No one has said that. staylor and Meck (and me?) are the guys arguing for patience but none of us think that's endless and obviates the need to make changes if it makes sense at the deadline.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2023, 09:48 PM   #2772
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
No one has said that. staylor and Meck (and me?) are the guys arguing for patience but none of us think that's endless and obviates the need to make changes if it makes sense at the deadline.
Great then we're on the same page except I don't want to lose the #1 seed and then pull the trigger after.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2023, 09:48 PM   #2773
MVP

Quote:

lol

Both MVS and Hardman suck.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-03-2023, 09:49 PM   #2774
MVP

Not quite sure why people are freaking out about the WRs, to be honest. It's the same crew that won them a SB, swapping JJSS out for Rice. We don't actually think that Smith-Schuster was the key to winning the SB, right? They're incorporating Rice slowly, but I'll be surprised if he isn't a more dangerous weapon than JJSS by the end of the year.

Not to mention, the defense is substantially better than last year, so they don't need to drop 30 every week.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-03-2023, 09:52 PM   #2775
Veteran

Quote:

Completely agree. I thought I was the only one. Listen Mahomes and Reid are great but I promise at some point this season those two won’t be enough to over come this lack of talent at WR.
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.