Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-06-2011, 11:35 PM   #27481
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
I get myself a glass of water and drink the **** out of it. I repeat this twice. It is now around 1:02 am.
And then you got laid....or peed yourself.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-06-2011, 11:35 PM   #27482
Take a Chill Pill

So she had been drinking and smoking and was hungry so she started heating up her leftover shrimp fajitas that she had at the Mexican restaurant earlier in the day. Then she comes out into the living room and hops on top of me and pretty much physically dominated me (120 lb girl vs 280 lb guy) into submission while she gave me lots of kisses.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-06-2011, 11:36 PM   #27483
legend

do quicktrips have cheap fountain drinks in sd?
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-06-2011, 11:36 PM   #27484
Take a Chill Pill

By the time she was done with me (around 1:20 am) her food had gotten cold in the microwave. She went to re-heat it and the same ****ing thing happened again. This time it was around 1:35 am and I told her to just eat her food because she kept re-heating it.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-06-2011, 11:38 PM   #27485
Take a Chill Pill

She ate her food and finished around 2 am. She is literally THE SLOWEST EATER in the history of mankind. It takes her 40 minutes to eat a Cup O Noodles.

Now she is giving it to me hot and heavy, but Mr. I took 2 percocets earlier in the evening can feel something wrong.

Old 05-06-2011, 11:40 PM   #27486
Take a Chill Pill

I am at half-mast when I should easily be ready to go. It is now 2:30 am and without saying anything we both disappointingly agree that nothing is going to happen tonight. She snuggles up next to me and we put on some more cartoons.

Old 05-06-2011, 11:42 PM   #27487
Take a Chill Pill

At around 3:30 am I ask her if she is still awake and she sleepingly says, "yes." I turn off the xbox and the tv and fall asleep.

Old 05-06-2011, 11:44 PM   #27488
legend

Is that it?
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-06-2011, 11:44 PM   #27489
Take a Chill Pill

At 4:20 AM, I am awakened by a noise that sounded like someone trying to open her front door. I got spooked and went down to the door to check it out and looked outside. There is a metal gate right outside her door that lets you in the complex and somebody had actually been messing with that, not her door. I go to take a leak and get back in bed.

Old 05-06-2011, 11:46 PM   #27490
MY LITTLE #15

You know what I got from that story? I'm going to pretend I have someone to snuggle up with, and go to bed and snuggle with my blanket.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-06-2011, 11:46 PM   #27491
Take a Chill Pill

When I got back in the bed she had changed her position so that now I was spooning her. That plus the excitement from checking the door....all of the sudden, I could feel myself getting a boner.

Old 05-06-2011, 11:47 PM   #27492
Take a Chill Pill

I knew she was awake because she makes a very distinct snoring noise when she is asleep so I started rubbing places and then we had the most awesome, passionate sex for hours. It was like 4:30 when we started and it was light out by the time we were through.

Old 05-06-2011, 11:48 PM   #27493
Take a Chill Pill

I guess her cats were staring at me the entire time and I was a little creeped out by that.

Old 05-06-2011, 11:49 PM   #27494
legend

Nice. Love late night boning.

Old 05-06-2011, 11:50 PM   #27495
Take a Chill Pill

Oh and then I woke up sometime between 10 am and 12 pm and wrote in this thread "Ahhhhhh." That was pretty much this entire story summed up into one word.

Then today we just sat around until 4:30 watching cartoons before getting something to eat.

That's it. End of story.

Closed Thread