Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 08:43 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Wanya Morris Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-28-2023 at 08:55 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 05:43 PM   #256
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
He got absolutely destroyed on his first play out there. After that I couldn't tell u
Just not true at all.
Palangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 05:46 PM   #257
Starter

I thought Wanya looked good. He is very physical in the run game. And hold up way better against the bull rush than Smith. He did a good job pushing his guy around the pocket when the defender was trying to run the hoop.
He has good movement skills and plenty of power. I’d like to see him get more reps. D smith gets pushed back on the picket way too often. Probably because he plays so tall. Bring PTW and Niang back as the backups next year
Palangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-27-2023, 05:51 PM   #258
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
He got absolutely destroyed on his first play out there. After that I couldn't tell u
Are you ever right about anything?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 14 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 06:06 PM   #259
YOU take YOUR seat

if this guy can play and our 1st round pick can play, it's gonna seem like 2 bonus players next season!

FAE I would imagine will get a chance to start next season since Danna will probably be gone. And they put Wayna in at LT when Smith had to come out. Wouldn't that be something if these guys started rocking the shit next season.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 06:09 PM   #260
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

He GoT aBsOluTeLy DeStRoYeD!!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 12:33 PM   #261
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
He GoT aBsOluTeLy DeStRoYeD!!!
Wanting it to be true and having it be true are not the same
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 12:46 PM   #262
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
They need a R2 OT pick unless there's really nothing left. Taylor's contract is the issue. If you could get that at LT and be comfortable Mahomes won't get blown up you could pick these developmental guys for RT every year until one sticks. But I suppose you don't know what you got until you play them.
Taylor is playing RT next year. They aren’t going to draft another OT that high.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 12:50 PM   #263
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Taylor is playing RT next year. They aren’t going to draft another OT that high.
Yeah, I felt like Taylor was going to transition to LT next season but damn man, the penalties are just so rough.

I don't know that they'll put him on an island like that.

Feels like he's good for 2 every week even AFTER you get past the Jax debacle. I suspect that's not the case and a lot of it seems to have ironed out after the Jets game, but still - last couple weeks have shown some habits re-surfacing.

I think he's played pretty well, but those penalties are tough and at LT without much help from the TE (and oftentimes dealing with a Will that may/may not blitz) things are going to be harder still.

He's gotta clean stuff up before I think we could even consider that transition.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 12:58 PM   #264
Just a li'l Evel

IF he can line up correctly on the LOS, not commit two false starts and one hold per game I might declare it an UPGRADE!
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 01:01 PM   #265
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palangi View Post
Just not true at all.
They ran right behind him for four yards equals destroyed.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 01:05 PM   #266
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, I felt like Taylor was going to transition to LT next season but damn man, the penalties are just so rough.

I don't know that they'll put him on an island like that.

Feels like he's good for 2 every week even AFTER you get past the Jax debacle. I suspect that's not the case and a lot of it seems to have ironed out after the Jets game, but still - last couple weeks have shown some habits re-surfacing.

I think he's played pretty well, but those penalties are tough and at LT without much help from the TE (and oftentimes dealing with a Will that may/may not blitz) things are going to be harder still.

He's gotta clean stuff up before I think we could even consider that transition.
I just don't think it's worth the transition.

Leave him at RT, put Morris at LT after giving him the entire offsesason, give him help, and go from there.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 01:24 PM   #267
MVP

I confused this guy with Wanogho Forever.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 11-28-2023, 02:23 PM   #268
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
They ran right behind him for four yards equals destroyed.
Watch the end of the play. He buries the guy. And yes as a defensive lineman if you get driven back 4 yards I would say that’s getting blown up
Old 11-28-2023, 02:25 PM   #269
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palangi View Post
Watch the end of the play. He buries the guy. And yes as a defensive lineman if you get driven back 4 yards I would say that’s getting blown up
No, he said Morris got destroyed.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 02:27 PM   #270
Starter

My bad. Got you