Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2022, 08:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Trent McDuffie Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-28-2022 at 09:08 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 11:54 AM   #256
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
String bean pussy...lol.

ThaVirus 1 staylor 0
He’s just repeating something somebody else said. Let’s not act like it’s original.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 11:54 AM   #257
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
String bean pussy...lol.

ThaVirus 1 staylor 0
You like that one too? Lol.

I can't take credit for it, though. That was Lewdog's mastepiece.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 12:00 PM   #258
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
He’s just repeating something somebody else said. Let’s not act like it’s original.
I'm just messing with you. Truce.

I like the pick. I didn't like giving up a 3rd but it looks like the kid can play.

In any case, he is a Chief now so I will root for him until or unless he gives me reason not to.

Who's a good comp for his floor and who is a good comp for his ceiling? Do we think he has elite CB potential?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 12:00 PM   #259
I'll be back.

I've only ever heard String Bean Pussy on CP. It's so great.

Right up there with Kill Yourself and Drafturbator.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 12:01 PM   #260
Grand champ

Never mind. I saw Run saying Jaire Alexander is his comp so the kid could definitely be elite.

I'd jizz if he approached Jaire status.
Old 04-29-2022, 12:01 PM   #261
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I've only ever heard String Bean Pussy on CP. It's so great.

Right up there with Kill Yourself and Drafturbator.
Draftabulator.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 12:01 PM   #262
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I'm just messing with you. Truce.

I like the pick. I didn't like giving up a 3rd but it looks like the kid can play.

In any case, he is a Chief now so I will root for him until or unless he gives me reason not to.

Who's a good comp for his floor and who is a good comp for his ceiling? Do we think he has elite CB potential?
I’d say his ceiling is Jaire Alexander or Tre White.

His floor is extremely high. Barring injury, he won’t be a bust.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 12:02 PM   #263
Veteran

Quote:
That would have been grade A shit.

I could see the gears turning. He was definitely trying to make out what turnt meant. Took him a second to pick up on the context clues lol

Clark is kind of awkward on top of it all so that was amusing to me.
It would have become a meme immediately!
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-29-2022, 12:03 PM   #264
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
It would have been awesome if Clark would have said “Yeah, well.. we’re turnt to have you!”
I was desperately wanting Clark to pull some kind of awkward white guy jive talk.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 12:03 PM   #265
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Imagine getting a call from your brand new billionaire employer and calling him "man" lol
He probably didn't know who he was talking to.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 12:07 PM   #266
I'll be back.

OCs basically can't call a WR screen to either side of the field now...it will probably get wrecked.

Edge runs? Good luck.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 12:53 PM   #267
11-5, baby

Anyone call him Crime Dog yet?

If not, solid nickname.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 12:56 PM   #268
Fan since 1997

Quote:
Imagine getting a call from your brand new billionaire employer and calling him "man" lol
Going forward, he should only call him Mr. Hunt.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-29-2022, 12:58 PM   #269
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Clark seems like an easygoing guy, though. I'll bet he wears jeans and a sportcoat around the office on biz-caz Friday
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 01:12 PM   #270
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Considering NCAA teams avoided McDuffie like the plague in favor of throwing at Gordon, i'd say he's better.

I like Elam too, mostly because i like tall lanky guys in the perimeter. But there's no denying that elite fluidity that McDuffie has.
Pretty fair point.

I mean I love Gordon's traits but teams just would NOT throw the ball to McDuffie's side and there has to be a reason for that.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.