Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2022, 02:51 PM   #2431
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I can't really buy into all the pessimism yet, limited snaps for rookie receivers is longstanding SOP for Andy Reid

To quote Aaron Rodgers... R-E-L-A-X
Here’s my issue with this.

Sure it’s a tough position to learn in this offense. But guys have come in early and done well.

Hardman put up numbers as a rookie. Maclin, jackson etc.

Skyy was a second round pick. If he needed that much time and development, maybe he was drafted too early?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2022, 02:51 PM   #2432
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I mean, what’s the definition of limited? Are we comparing him to randy moss? Or DRob? Or Edelman? I’d say he’s not Randy, or Metcalf, but he’s probably more athletic than Edelman. Certainly faster. I doubt Edelman ever jumped higher or had quicker feet.

Let’s have some kind of reference here at least. And a 5’10” too short to play WR in the NFL? Lot of former WRs would probably disagree.
Edelman/Welker is still the target.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2022, 02:58 PM   #2433
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

Sure it’s a tough position to learn in this offense. But guys have come in early and done well.

Skyy was a second round pick. If he needed that much time and development, maybe he was drafted too early?
Impossible to judge if he was taken too early or not this early in his career.

I guess a fair way to judge that would be to go back through all 2nd round picks at WR over the last 10 years snd see how many were productive as rookies.

If I get bored, I just might do that.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2022, 03:00 PM   #2434
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

I'd never be that bored
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2022, 03:10 PM   #2435
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I mean, what’s the definition of limited? Are we comparing him to randy moss? Or DRob? Or Edelman? I’d say he’s not Randy, or Metcalf, but he’s probably more athletic than Edelman. Certainly faster. I doubt Edelman ever jumped higher or had quicker feet.

Let’s have some kind of reference here at least. And a 5’10” too short to play WR in the NFL? Lot of former WRs would probably disagree.
Edelman proday numbers:
40 Yard Dash: 4.52 seconds
40 Yard (MPH): 18.1 (MPH)
20 Yard Split: 2.58 seconds
10 Yard Split: 1.52 seconds
Bench Press: (N/A) reps (225 lb)
Vertical Leap: 36.5 inches
Height: 70.38 inches
Weight: 195 lbs
Broad Jump: 123 inches
Hand Size: (N/A) inches
Arm Length: (N/A) inches
20 Yd Shuttle: 3.92 seconds
Three Cone: 6.62 seconds

Skyy Moore combine numbers

40 Yard Dash: 4.41 seconds
40 Yard (MPH): 18.55 (MPH)
20 Yard Split: 2.51 seconds
10 Yard Split: 1.46 seconds
Wonderlic: (N/A) (0-50)
QB Ball Velocity: (N/A) (MPH)
Vertical Leap: 34.5 inches
Broad Jump: (N/A) inches
20 Yd Shuttle: 4.32 seconds
Three Cone: 7.13 seconds

So you can say Edelman is quicker and more explosive while Skyy is faster.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2022, 03:42 PM   #2436
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Edelman proday numbers:
40 Yard Dash: 4.52 seconds
40 Yard (MPH): 18.1 (MPH)
20 Yard Split: 2.58 seconds
10 Yard Split: 1.52 seconds
Vertical Leap: 36.5 inches
Height: 70.38 inches
Weight: 195 lbs
Broad Jump: 123 inches
Hand Size: (N/A) inches
Arm Length: (N/A) inches
20 Yd Shuttle: 3.92 seconds
Three Cone: 6.62 seconds

Skyy Moore combine numbers

40 Yard Dash: 4.41 seconds
40 Yard (MPH): 18.55 (MPH)
20 Yard Split: 2.51 seconds
10 Yard Split: 1.46 seconds
Wonderlic: (N/A) (0-50)
QB Ball Velocity: (N/A) (MPH)
Vertical Leap: 34.5 inches
Broad Jump: (N/A) inches
20 Yd Shuttle: 4.32 seconds
Three Cone: 7.13 seconds

So you can say Edelman is quicker and more explosive while Skyy is faster.
Skyy is a really good route runner. That makes a big difference in his poor 3 cone.

People made AB comparisons partially because of that. He wasn’t the fastest or laterally quick guys but his route running was the difference
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2022, 03:46 PM   #2437
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

Was he drafted too early?

Thats a fair question I guess, but he has made several splash plays so far that render the extreme pessimism unwarranted IMO

And again, I have to go back to the fact that Reid typically makes it tough for rookies to get on the field much... Tyreek Hill aside

But Skyy isn't Reek, and very few guys are

I dunno man, we've seen him occasionally dazzle in a limited role... nice routes, nice wiggle, nice hands, nice burst

Thats enough to satisfy me for now, lets give him some slack
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 03:48 PM   #2438
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Edelman/Welker is still the target.
So the target of our 2nd round pick is to turn out like a 7th round pick and an UDFA, both of whom only found success in New England with Brady/Belichick? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not seeing many (if any) examples of that type of WR to find success under Andy Reid.
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-23-2022, 04:57 PM   #2439
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
So the target of our 2nd round pick is to turn out like a 7th round pick and an UDFA, both of whom only found success in New England with Brady/Belichick? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not seeing many (if any) examples of that type of WR to find success under Andy Reid.
The target is the production, not the draft position of those players. I think you know that. Pretty much every team in the league for 2 decades was trying to target their first round qbs to turn out like a sixth round pick Tom Brady.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-23-2022, 05:31 PM   #2440
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Was he drafted too early?

Thats a fair question I guess, but he has made several splash plays so far that render the extreme pessimism unwarranted IMO

And again, I have to go back to the fact that Reid typically makes it tough for rookies to get on the field much... Tyreek Hill aside

But Skyy isn't Reek, and very few guys are

I dunno man, we've seen him occasionally dazzle in a limited role... nice routes, nice wiggle, nice hands, nice burst

Thats enough to satisfy me for now, lets give him some slack
Skyy isnt even Hardman.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-23-2022, 05:37 PM   #2441
MVP

Keep watching the Skyys
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-23-2022, 05:38 PM   #2442
MVP

I'd really like to revisit this thread...oh...about next October.

I have a feeling it'll be a laugh.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2022, 05:47 PM   #2443
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Skyy is a really good route runner. That makes a big difference in his poor 3 cone.

People made AB comparisons partially because of that. He wasn’t the fastest or laterally quick guys but his route running was the difference
I keep hearing that but hasn’t the knock been his poor route running a big reason for his lack of snaps/targets?
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-23-2022, 06:45 PM   #2444
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I'd really like to revisit this thread...oh...about next October.

I have a feeling it'll be a laugh.
How exactly?

Does him being good in his 2nd year in your fantasy somehow cancel out criticism of him being unproductive in his rookie year?
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2022, 06:52 PM   #2445
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
How exactly?

Does him being good in his 2nd year in your fantasy somehow cancel out criticism of him being unproductive in his rookie year?
Depends on which argument you pick in this thread. It definitely cancels out the arguments that it's a bad big or he is a bust. Wouldn't cancel out the arguments of being unproductive this year
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.