Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-31-2022, 07:29 PM   #2
MVP

Galadriel is already thousands of years old, married and has a child in the second age. The trailer looks like she is going to have some kind of romantic relationship with Sauron. /puke
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-01-2022, 07:06 AM   #3
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
Galadriel is already thousands of years old, married and has a child in the second age. The trailer looks like she is going to have some kind of romantic relationship with Sauron. /puke
Its because this is a woke shit story. Its not throwing WOKE around, or being RACIST to call garbage, garbage.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2022, 02:31 PM   #4
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
The left made the rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Its because this is a woke shit story. Its not throwing WOKE around, or being RACIST to call garbage, garbage.
Well to be perfectly honest, this is just my opinion, without offending anyone who might think differently. From my point of view, looking at this with a different perspective and without condemning anyone's view's or by trying to objectify them, while considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2022, 03:00 PM   #5
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

They also could of done a storyline around the blue wizards who would have been surrounded by PEOPLE OF COLOR
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2022, 03:29 PM   #6
Banned

The Ring of Power is going to be retconned into a vibrating cock ring. Sauron will swing his dick around in battle, killing dozens of men with each thrust.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-01-2022, 04:01 PM   #7
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
The Ring of Power is going to be retconned into a vibrating cock ring. Sauron will swing his dick around in battle, killing dozens of men with each thrust.
PB 100% watching now.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-02-2022, 08:06 AM   #8
Going home eventually

****ing fabulous.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2022, 10:11 AM   #9
sorta mod-ish

*gently places vid in thread, turns and runs*

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2022, 10:15 AM   #10
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
*gently places vid in thread, turns and runs*

Why is he wearing black gloves?

Son of a bitch. Is that Crave Johnson's GF?
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2022, 10:31 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Why is he wearing black gloves?

Son of a bitch. Is that Crave Johnson's GF?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2022, 10:20 AM   #12
Needs more middle fingers

Ya know...i've come to conclusion that i just don't like midgets. I just don't.

I never liked Hobbits. Hobbit scenes always bored the shit out of me. Disgusting hobbitses.

Never cared for the 7 dwarves in Snow White.

Tyrion in Game of Thrones? Took me a looooong time to use to him.

And i can't stand stubby, pudgy little fingers. They're ****ing gross. If a chick has stubby fingers im ooooout.

I blame Willow. I ****ing hated Willow as a child and i think my early childhood Willow hate has persisted into adulthood.

Sorry midgets, Hobbits and Dwarves, it's all Willow's fault.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2022, 11:38 PM   #13
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Ya know...i've come to conclusion that i just don't like midgets. I just don't.

I never liked Hobbits. Hobbit scenes always bored the shit out of me. Disgusting hobbitses.

Never cared for the 7 dwarves in Snow White.

Tyrion in Game of Thrones? Took me a looooong time to use to him.

And i can't stand stubby, pudgy little fingers. They're ****ing gross. If a chick has stubby fingers im ooooout.

I blame Willow. I ****ing hated Willow as a child and i think my early childhood Willow hate has persisted into adulthood.

Sorry midgets, Hobbits and Dwarves, it's all Willow's fault.

Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-02-2022, 02:51 PM   #14
MVP

A show about an adventure of unambiguous good vs. Evil (like the original LOTR) just doesn't sound like a made for TV story.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2022, 04:52 PM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
A show about an adventure of unambiguous good vs. Evil (like the original LOTR) just doesn't sound like a made for TV story.
You missed the speech last night?
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.