Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-11-2024, 01:13 PM   #2
Andy Reid Supporter

Watched the condensed version of the Pats/Bengals. That OL is not good at all. Trent Brown is so so bad. I’d put Karlaftis on him and Chris inside against Volson.

I think this is finally gonna be the game where Mahomes puts a whoopin on Burrow.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2024, 01:17 PM   #3
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Trent Brown is so so bad. I’d put Karlaftis on him and Chris inside against Volson.
When the Patriots dump a player you should stay away.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2024, 01:14 PM   #4
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Watched the condensed version of the Pats/Bengals. That OL is not good at all. Trent Brown is so so bad. I’d put Karlaftis on him and Chris inside against Volson.

I think this is finally gonna be the game where Mahomes puts a whoopin on Burrow.
Gotta agree. Bengals drafted Mims for RT spot I was hoping he would be starting even though he's a Rookie, but he's hurt of course. Not a Trent Brown fan he does not look good. Obviously I'm hoping he turns it around but it's not likely.

Volson has been looking much better his past few games but can still be a liability. Actually, Cappa has been one of the worst for the interior OL (getting bad scores) most recently.

Bengals interior O-Line vs Chris Jones is a real big problem (big problem for.most teams actually).

Speed rushers should go against OBJ. He has been doing pretty well against strength and bull rushes,,, speed rushers to his sides can give him real issues.
Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2024, 01:24 PM   #5
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Burrow very well may get it back on track but even if, I think the odds of it showing this week are slim to none.

KC's secondary is real fast, and really on the same accord. It's just hard. He's going to need to win a lot of 50-50 balls down field I think to have a shot at winning or sustaining offense.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2024, 01:41 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Burrow very well may get it back on track but even if, I think the odds of it showing this week are slim to none.

KC's secondary is real fast, and really on the same accord. It's just hard. He's going to need to win a lot of 50-50 balls down field I think to have a shot at winning or sustaining offense.
If Burrow comes out this week and looks like shit against us, then I think he might be completely ****ed from that injury. This is the kind of game that should pull his head out of his ass and if he's shit, then I think Bengals fans should be really concerned.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-11-2024, 01:43 PM   #7
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post

The defense was gassed AF last week in the 4th but that was from chasing Lamar's ass all over the field. I feel like they should have a little more stamina this game.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2024, 02:16 PM   #8
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
The defense was gassed AF last week in the 4th but that was from chasing Lamar's ass all over the field. I feel like they should have a little more stamina this game.
Well my eyes could have mislead me but as one of many on here that watches every game, I have always felt the scrambling QB gives us more problems than anybody since Spags came to KC.

I believe it's a philosophical thing where his style of defense for whatever reason puts a lot of pressure on the back seven because they try so damn hard to just keep the QB in the pocket and do not really rush them in a way that gets the ball out of their hands fast.

On the flip side, I feel like his defense is really ****ing hard on pocket QBs (see his success vs. Brady).
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2024, 01:36 PM   #9
MVP

Chris Jones clearly has free reign on the DL. I cannot wait for him to kill Joe Burrow. If he plays like he did last week, then he will get 2+ sacks. The dudes gonna win DPOTY.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-11-2024, 01:58 PM   #10
MVP

Not much to talk about.

Cincy going to lose . . . . Bigly.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2024, 05:01 PM   #11
Veteran

I hope Danna and or FAU burns the artist formerly known as Orlando Brown over and over
poolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-11-2024, 05:42 PM   #12
Consuming CP souls

The only thing I fear is Jumpball Joe completes like 90% of those garbage 50 50 hero balls against us. It's so lame.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2024, 01:04 PM   #13
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
The only thing I fear is Jumpball Joe completes like 90% of those garbage 50 50 hero balls against us. It's so lame.
If you had that available to you and it worked most of the time, would you not keep going to it? I would, hell yeah.

I have a freak WR out there to where I can throw up a 50/50 and have faith that they'll likely make a play? Keep chucking it baby!

We'll see though.. Burrow has been checking down and "taking what the defense gives him" (his words after the game last Sunday). If the wrist issue is real and/or he continues to check it down we might not see 50/50 balls.
Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-12-2024, 09:02 PM   #14
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengal Billy View Post
If you had that available to you and it worked most of the time, would you not keep going to it? I would, hell yeah.

I have a freak WR out there to where I can throw up a 50/50 and have faith that they'll likely make a play? Keep chucking it baby!

We'll see though.. Burrow has been checking down and "taking what the defense gives him" (his words after the game last Sunday). If the wrist issue is real and/or he continues to check it down we might not see 50/50 balls.

It’s unreliable. Hence the zero TD passes in the fourth quarter of playoff games.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2024, 01:26 PM   #15
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Higgins and Chase are spectacularly complementary.

Higgins is a boss at those 50/50 balls, Chase is spectacular out of his cuts and into space for YAC, etc...

I said in the other Bengals thread, but Cincy really screwed the pooch here. They had those 2, Burrow and Hendrickson on steal contracts and managed very little. Those are MASSIVE assets on a cap sheet that have essentially amortized out.

Now they'll never be in a situation like that again.

Maybe they'll find their way through it. But the only real way to do that is to pay a LOT of cash and keep kicking the can for 5-6 years the way Jerrah does in Dallas. And then you hope you draft a Parsons and get some breakout performances from someone like Bland.

And so while your QB and WRs cost real money, you've supplemented them and you can survive it.

But Mike Brown isn't gonna do that. He's not Jerry. He's going to try to do it on the cheap and things are just going to spiral on them.

The '21 loss in the SB and '22 loss in the AFCCG are likely gonna haunt these fellas for a real long time. '22 would be the worst for me because they seemed ready to take the next step after the '21 loss to LA. The injury to Burrow in '23 (probably because of the hammy) was also pretty brutal and is likely to still be impacting them this season.

That's a 4 year wide-open championship window and it's extremely unlikely that they'll end up with much in the trophy case to show for it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.