Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2024, 08:28 AM  
Ultrabanned

Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?

Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2024, 09:30 PM   #2251
Rookie

The chances that the Chiefs stay in Missouri went up considerably tonight. Mike Kehoe won the Republican Primary for Governor. Kehoe is Parsons guy and was the only candidate that signaled a willingness to use state money to keep the Chiefs.
KimbleAnders4ever is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KimbleAnders4ever is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KimbleAnders4ever is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KimbleAnders4ever is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KimbleAnders4ever is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KimbleAnders4ever is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KimbleAnders4ever is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2024, 09:32 PM   #2252

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimbleAnders4ever View Post
The chances that the Chiefs stay in Missouri went up considerably tonight. Mike Kehoe won the Republican Primary for Governor. Kehoe is Parsons guy and was the only candidate that signaled a willingness to use state money to keep the Chiefs.
I voted for him purely for that reason. I don't expect it to matter but at least it was a small reward for signaling that he knows the only issue I really care about.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:13 PM   #2253

This is making the rounds today and I've seen other KC reporters confirm it. Royals looking at a new downtown site.

tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM   #2254
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonBobo View Post
No idea.

But one thing I know for sure is that the stadiums do not bring in this unlimited wealth as some want to believe.
Big deal.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 06:50 PM   #2255
For The Glory Of The City

I really like the Washington Square Park idea. Still in the heart of the city. Adjacent to transit/hotel/visitor type things like Crown Center not far from Liberty Memorial. It does not put a bunch of people out with no good plan.

Makes a lot of sense if they can make the footprint work.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:52 PM   #2256
Fight, build, win!

Figures Mayor Lucas wants to rip down George Washington's Statue. Fat Zach is all for also. makes sense.

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:54 PM   #2257
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

STL was able to fit Busch stadium into the same area (~540,000 sqft), so maybe they can. And I think the BCBS building will have to be consumed to get the square footage they're looking for, but that might be able to be done.

I'd still like to see it on the river, but this isn't a bad choice either.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:59 PM   #2258

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
This is making the rounds today and I've seen other KC reporters confirm it. Royals looking at a new downtown site.

Sounds good. Get it done, Mayor Q.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM   #2259
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
STL was able to fit Busch stadium into the same area (~540,000 sqft), so maybe they can. And I think the BCBS building will have to be consumed to get the square footage they're looking for, but that might be able to be done.

I'd still like to see it on the river, but this isn't a bad choice either.
I don't see BCBS giving up that iconic property off Main Street and next door to Crown Center.

**** this jackass Royals owner and his downtown dreams. If they want to take a park take Penn Valley Park. The off-leash dog park along with Pioneers Mothers park and KC Kickball club. He would have one of the best views of the City and all the room to do what he wants with his vision of an entertainment area.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM   #2260
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I don't see BCBS giving up that iconic property off Main Street and next door to Crown Center.

**** this jackass Royals owner and his downtown dreams. If they want to take a park take Penn Valley Park. The off-leash dog park along with Pioneers Mothers park and KC Kickball club. He would have one of the best views of the City and all the room to do what he wants with his vision of an entertainment area.
Blue KC is moving to 1400 Baltimore sometime in 2025.

https://www.bluekc.com/press-release...-headquarters/
Shawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM   #2261
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post

I thought this was the render at first and was going to say it looks terrible.

Then I realized it's the K as it currently sits and now I know why they need to move.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM   #2262
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawny2X4 View Post
Blue KC is moving to 1400 Baltimore sometime in 2025.

https://www.bluekc.com/press-release...-headquarters/
Well I count me surprised. Are they selling old property or using in another capacity other than corporate offices?
Old Yesterday, 09:12 PM   #2263
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post

Blue Cross Blue Shield KC is positioning itself for a sale and trying to divest assets. They would gladly sell that brick and mortar location so they can get into a lease that is more attractive to a buyer.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM   #2264
The Insider

Irony is this is the site Keitzman and WHB were pimping back in the day. It's actually a pretty good spot overall. A Crown Center rebirth would be a good thing.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM   #2265
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I thought this was the render at first and was going to say it looks terrible.

Then I realized it's the K as it currently sits and now I know why they need to move.
I usually focus on the game being played on the field not the surroundings outside the stadium but by all means you do you.