Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2022, 08:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Trent McDuffie Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-28-2022 at 09:08 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 08:04 AM   #211
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urc Burry View Post
He’s a half tier above those other guys IMO. I didn’t think he would make it past the eagles 2 picks pre draft. And the fact that Buffalo immediately traded up for cb after let you know it was a smart trade up.

Booth has medical flags. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s there at 50
Gotcha... hey, if a team sees 'their guy' and they want him, go get him.

If rumors are true, sounds like Denver may do something to trade up from 64... depending on who and what they give up, I'm half and half at this point. I'd prefer them stay where they are given how things are falling.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-29-2022, 08:20 AM   #212
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I was surprised KC gave up the 3 and 4 to move up for McDuffie. Is he that much better than Booth or Gordon who are still available? Or even Elam, drafted by the Bills 2 picks later... would have have slid to KC's original pick? I dunno. Not saying it's a bad move, was just surprised there.
I was surprised also. Especially since the mantra around here for the past several weeks has been PICKS, PICKS & MORE PICKS!!!! ITS ALL GOOD!!! Guess it was their guy so to get your guy you gotta do what you gotta do. On the value chart it was a pretty even trade. The kid can definitely play and he can play inside and out. To borrow a line from you," We'll see."
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 04-29-2022, 08:23 AM   #213
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I’ve seen the comp of Jaire Alexander all over the place. If this guy is even half as good as Jaire we’re in business
Saw DeAngelo Hall too.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 08:25 AM   #214
In Search of a Life

Football junkie who watches 4 hours of tape a day.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 08:27 AM   #215
Veteran

The more I read about this guy, the more I like the pick. He has exceptional makeup - no character concerns. The chances of this pick being a bust seem extremely low barring injuries. I'm not sure if he'll be a shutdown corner (hope so) but his floor seems to be a very good consistent player for this defense.
louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-29-2022, 08:36 AM   #216
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I'm a little disappointed to hear that they're focusing on him being an outside guy.

Slot CB is one of the most difficult positions to find in the modern NFL and this kid is born for the role. Smart, agile and quick - exactly what you want to see there. And he's aggressive coming downfield so he'll be stout against the run.

I just think pigeonholing him into an outside role where larger WRs tend to play that can give him a hard time due to him just flat having short arms is a mistake. I want him playing more inside with Sneed out wide.

But hell, if that turns out to be necessary, I'm confident that's what will happen. It just seems to be something of an old school mentality. "Well if this kid is our most talented CB and we spent a 1st rounder on him, we need to have him outside!" I just think that's wrong in the current NFL.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 08:38 AM   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Football junkie who watches 4 hours of tape a day.
Anybody that listened to the post-draft interview last night knows exactly what she's talking about.

I'll bet the kid MURDERED every interview he had. I was honestly blown away by the maturity and confidence he immediately put out there. His personality is just impossible to miss.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 09:22 AM   #218
Needs more middle fingers

Here to profess my love for this pick. After studying him a lot more last night, it's real hard to imagine this kid busting. Elite fluidity, elite acceleration. He's so damn quick and fluid that he often runs the routes better than the receiver.

I watched him cover some USC receiver last night on a hook route and McDuffie simply broke faster, had better feet and just simply ran the route better than the receiver did.

His zone recognition skills are already NFL caliber.

Torpedo in the run game, good ball skills.....

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not, but he JUST turned 21 in February. He's a day one starter both inside and outside and he should only get bigger, faster and smarter.

He'll only be turning 26 when he's due for his second contract, which means we'll be getting a player at his legitimate peak when the bill comes due.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 09:23 AM   #219
I'll be back.

Honestly shocks me that anyone is against this pick after Brandon Flowers.

He is a more athletic, faster, stronger version of B-Flow.

And having two corners who can offer elite run support is amazing. That's even more important for this team since we still don't have an enforcer safety.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:27 AM   #220
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Honestly shocks me that anyone is against this pick after Brandon Flowers.

He is a more athletic, faster, stronger version of B-Flow.

And having two corners who can offer elite run support is amazing. That's even more important for this team since we still don't have an enforcer safety.
Reid has potential for that if need be. He ****ing rocked Tyreek one of the past few times we played.

But I hear you, we still need another body there.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:27 AM   #221
I'll be back.

38.5" vertical at his pro day
Old 04-29-2022, 09:29 AM   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Here to profess my love for this pick. After studying him a lot more last night, it's real hard to imagine this kid busting. Elite fluidity, elite acceleration. He's so damn quick and fluid that he often runs the routes better than the receiver.

I watched him cover some USC receiver last night on a hook route and McDuffie simply broke faster, had better feet and just simply ran the route better than the receiver did.

His zone recognition skills are already NFL caliber.

Torpedo in the run game, good ball skills.....

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not, but he JUST turned 21 in February. He's a day one starter both inside and outside and he should only get bigger, faster and smarter.

He'll only be turning 26 when he's due for his second contract, which means we'll be getting a player at his legitimate peak when the bill comes due.
I don't think that's right.

I think he turned 21 in September and will turn 22 fairly early in the season. Still a very young prospect though
Old 04-29-2022, 09:31 AM   #223
Andy Reid Supporter

Yeah I don’t buy this kid only playing outside. Sneed has played outside, inside, covered TE’s. He’s done a lot.

I think McDuffie is gonna be used all over the place and it’s going to **** Ho pre-snap for QB’s.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:32 AM   #224
Most Valuable Villain

I think we'll see McDuffie be that chess piece. They may start him outside right away but it wouldn't shock me to see Snead and McDuffie move back and forth between slot and outside CB moving forward.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:33 AM   #225
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I don't think that's right.

I think he turned 21 in September and will turn 22 fairly early in the season. Still a very young prospect though
Then i read something wrong.

Either way, young guy with room to grow.

I just got caught up with the thread. There's really nothing to say that hasn't been said already.

And i'm positive he's one of the players with a 1st round grade Veach was talking about.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.