Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-29-2007, 01:06 AM   #22081
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey
about to go beddie bye, been up playing my guitar and trying to learn a few songs......

finishing my drink and seeing what is going on in here, at least the skateboarding thread died.....
Sure, just leave me here.

Actually, I have a friend coming by to pick up my laptop. She's borrowing it to take to Florida for the weekend. She'll probably stay for a little while to talk.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-29-2007, 01:10 AM   #22082

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
Sure, just leave me here.

Actually, I have a friend coming by to pick up my laptop. She's borrowing it to take to Florida for the weekend. She'll probably stay for a little while to talk.

get her to log in and partake in all this excitment....
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-29-2007, 01:10 AM   #22083

maybe I mean excrement.

Old 06-29-2007, 01:10 AM   #22084
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
get her to log in and partake in all this excitment....
What excitement?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-29-2007, 01:27 AM   #22085

are you kidding me? there's all kind of funny shit happening here.

Old 06-29-2007, 01:54 AM   #22086
MY LITTLE #15

Wow. So exciting.

Old 06-29-2007, 02:03 AM   #22087

Yeah, i know.....

B
O
R
E
D

Old 06-29-2007, 02:08 AM   #22088
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Yeah, i know.....

B
O
R
E
D
uh-huh

So bored, I'm messing with my myspace page.

Old 07-01-2007, 08:25 PM   #22089
MVP

Just getting in a little post-whoring. luv is about to blow past me.
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.

Old 07-01-2007, 08:28 PM   #22090
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex3
Just getting in a little post-whoring. luv is about to blow me.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-01-2007, 08:29 PM   #22091
MVP

My God. Guru has taken post whoring to a new level.

Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.

Old 07-01-2007, 08:31 PM   #22092
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
uh-huh

So bored, I'm messing with my my space
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-01-2007, 08:31 PM   #22093
MVP

Wait, I though he had just quoted me with no edits, but now I've read it and see the "FYP" that he didn't bother to mark.

You're a bastard coated bastard with a bastard filling and a side of bastard dipping sauce.

Old 07-01-2007, 08:33 PM   #22094
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex3
Wait, I though he had just quoted me with no edits, but now I've read it and see the "FYP" that he didn't bother to mark.

You're a bastard coated bastard with a bastard filling and a side of bastard dipping sauce.
Proof as to why I never use iggy.

Old 07-01-2007, 08:34 PM   #22095
You Sweetie!

I just purchased Deja Vu on PPV. Any good?

Additionally, I just ordered a new Blackberry Pearl.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread