Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 PM  
Take a Chill Pill

Missing Planeteers

Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?

Last edited by DaFace; 05-23-2022 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: removing outdated link
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:57 PM   #2146
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Definitely had my ups and downs with him, but Dane just abruptly up and quitting still blows my mind... and to his credit there was no long goodbye screed

Feel the same about Hamas, although he clearly still lurks around but carefully chooses what he responds to
Most of it is just being busy and moving into a different phase of life. I watch a fraction of the sports I used to, and at the end of most days, I'm pretty much wiped.

I would definitely recommend staying out of DC for everything but shitposting, though. It certainly improves the user experience.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:00 PM   #2147
Veteran

It’s a soft world outside and a person can get caught up in the BS pretty easily
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 04:04 PM   #2148
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
We have lost so many good posters over the years for various reasons. There is a lot that just rarely post now. I know I post a lot less now. I think we are a dinosaur as others have mentioned. I am actually surprised CP still exists after all these years. The hay day is definitely behind us. I have talked about what made it better back in the day but I just get bareback saying nostalgia and we should get rid of the political forum which is not going to help traffic.

I think we have just gotten old, soft and sensitive. The whole 2 forum thing is WAY overdone now. I understand it's easier for the mods this way but that wasn't why we did it originally. Hell we were getting more political threads than football and that was lame but you could still talk about life things in the main forum. Politics is so much a part of our life now you simply can't talk about things that are very meaningful in life without reflecting on it. Quality of life, food, education, vocation, death, vaccines, media, global issues, religion, hell even football itself. To kneel or not kneel. I could go on all day with subjects but you get the point. At the end of the day you can put that all in the political thread but does anyone really want to talk about anything real with Donger?

My point is the reason it flourished so much in the past was that it was wide open. The wild, wild west. It continued to do well because it was still open. Not that doing this in the long haul will save us but it couldn't hurt. JMO
Are you the pitcher or catcher when you have sex with pit bulls?
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:06 PM   #2149
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Are you the pitcher or catcher when you have sex with pit bulls?
He likes it Big_Doggy style.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:12 PM   #2150
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Most of it is just being busy and moving into a different phase of life. I watch a fraction of the sports I used to, and at the end of most days, I'm pretty much wiped.

I would definitely recommend staying out of DC for everything but shitposting, though. It certainly improves the user experience.
Totally get it, we're all aging and entering different phases of our lives... I still stay pretty active here, but lurk waaay more than I ever used to

Finally figured out that I didn't have to have an opinion on every single thread in every forum... as for DC I can take or leave it at will, kinda leaving it tonight because it absolutely does become tiresome after a while
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:19 PM   #2151
Would an idiot do that?

Shit, Hammock is what, like 38 now?

And that means most of us were probably at least young 20s if not older when this place started.... yeah, a lot of life has happened in almost 2.5 decades.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:32 PM   #2152
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I'm not reading this vagina monolog
I just busted out laughing sitting here at a bar and the person next to me said, "must have been pretty funny".

God damn do I love CP!!!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:35 PM   #2153
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post

And that means most of us were probably at least young 20s if not older when this place started.... yeah, a lot of life has happened in almost 2.5 decades.
I gripe and grouse here and there, as you well know

But yes the longevity of this place, the way people seem to stick around for a decade or more, they way it constantly leads to real life friendships and social interactions is just plain SPECIAL

Can't wait for yet another football sunday around here, thats when we all really shine... good times
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:35 PM   #2154
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
At the end of the day you can put that all in the political thread but does anyone really want to talk about anything real with Donger?
NO, NO AND NO!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:02 PM   #2155
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
"People are more sensitive these days"... except for all the times you've cried about me with your clever nickname, and I haven't just banned you? As opposed to 20+ years ago when there was rampant mod abuse and people got banned on a whim and for the LOLs, or because a mod didn't like you, or (years later by the same mods) you didn't like Alex Smith?

If you want to bring back the Wild West, I'll oblige and ban you for the LOLs...or uh, because I'm clearly so sensitive about it.

I was actually cleaning up a "Can't Start Threads" group the other day because I noticed several people had been in there since like 2004.... and guess what, I'd read the Mod Lounge thread about it and some were pretty random.

So yeah, I'm guessing more people have left throughout the years BECAUSE it was the Wild West.... and this site is still well known for being one of the least moderated boards out there.

Only the blowhards who can't help themselves from crying about politics in every thread are the ones impacted by the rule... we even stopped punting topics that could be headed to DC years ago and just booting the blowhards. Many people can talk about the topics you mentioned and there's been plenty mentions of politics that are totally fine in the Lounge. If you don't know how to discuss a topic without crying your opinion for the millionth time, can't help you there.

Perhaps stop being so sensitive about being booted from one thread 4.5 years ago, because there are now far FEWER things we take action on these days.
How long have I been in the “Can’t Start Threads” gang?
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:28 PM   #2156
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
How long have I been in the “Can’t Start Threads” gang?
Not long enough.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:06 PM   #2157
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
Not long enough.
c'mon man, NO

Inmem isn't inflammatory, and always keeps a sense of humor... how many YEARS has it been again?

I don't always agree with him, but the thread starting ban should end for a member in good standing

He has surely paid a fair sentence by now, gang
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:16 PM   #2158
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
I gripe and grouse here and there, as you well know

But yes the longevity of this place, the way people seem to stick around for a decade or more, they way it constantly leads to real life friendships and social interactions is just plain SPECIAL

Can't wait for yet another football sunday around here, thats when we all really shine... good times
Yeah, an AFCCG rolls around and 20+ CPers show up at a tailgate and many have been here 15-20+ years.... and I still meet up with several people each year who I met on here, not just tailgates.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:21 PM   #2159
**** the Raiders

Quote:
c'mon man, NO

Inmem isn't inflammatory, and always keeps a sense of humor... how many YEARS has it been again?

I don't always agree with him, but the thread starting ban should end for a member in good standing

He has surely paid a fair sentence by now, gang
That’s not a horse you want to hitch your wagon to, buddy.

Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:24 PM   #2160
Champs!

Quote:

Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.