Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:32 PM   #196
Perpetual Mediocrity

He is correct.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 16 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:32 PM   #197
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I think Mingo is a JJSS clone, only younger and a little stronger.

I like Rice, and I thought he or AT Perry would be a nice pick in the 3rd round. I am not sure how anyone would give him a mid 2nd round grade though.
Mingo I see as AJ Brown.

Rice I see as Hopkins.

But everyone had him in the second round. Like everyone. This is not a reach. You can not like the pick, but it's only a reach if you can't figure out why Hyatt is still on the board.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:32 PM   #198
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
I mean...generally when you are trying to explain to people the type of player a guy is you don't use dogshit unknown players as comparisons right?
Sure, but come on, this is over the top. If Rice's comps are these guys... OPY & HOF calibre, why in the hell did he fall that far? I mean damn, this kid is already our best receiver since Hill and hasn't even suited up yet. I sure HOPE he can be that guy, but this reaction screams hyperbole.

JuJu comps makes sense. JuJu++, even better (not outside of possiblity). ROD ****ing SMITH level? Jefferson & Hopkins level?! Damn. So why'd he not go top 10? Top 20? If he IS that guy, cast the statue of Bunt Varch N O W.
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:32 PM   #199
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Veach with the draft jitisu.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:32 PM   #200
It's just a ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I was looking at Justin Jefferson's RAS just for shits and giggles. Very similar in size and measurables. Jefferson is a tad faster but Rice has bigger hands and better vertical/broad jump.
IMO he plays like the guy that was opposite of Jefferson. I am getting serious Adam Thielen vibes off what I'm watching right now.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:33 PM   #201
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Because you guys come in here and shit on the pick with stupid takes such as "Veach doesn't know how to draft WRs"....all because he didn't take the one you wanted.

When we drafted Bolton....I said I hated it. Why? Because I admittedly didn't watch a ton of tape on him. I ate my crow but I also didn't come in and ****ing yell at everyone like I knew more than they did.
Yeah I didn't do any of that so maybe take a back seat for a bit Franchise you're usually a good poster but nobody is trying to ruin your good time
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:34 PM   #202
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Over the years here, it's become on of my favorite parts of the draft process. "This guy sucks, WASTED PICK!!" A lot of time followed up in a day or two with, "the more I see on this guy, the more I like the pick!!"
Nailed it. When we were a suck ass team I could understand draft night. Now being a proven winner I just don't get it.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:34 PM   #203
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Bullshit. Everyone in the country had him as a 1st round pick but you.

Something is up, for sure. He won the Biletnikoff for ****s sake.
And 32 other GMs.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 04-28-2023, 07:34 PM   #204
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
IMO he plays like the guy that was opposite of Jefferson. I am getting serious Adam Thielen vibes off what I'm watching right now.
I'd be just fine with that
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:34 PM   #205
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post

He is correct.
He seems nice.
PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:35 PM   #206
MVP

41" vert is impressive. I'm definitely seeing the Juju comparisons.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-28-2023, 07:36 PM   #207
MVP

They learned from Hardman. The chemistry wasn't working 70% of the time he was here. Work those rookies out first
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:36 PM   #208
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Yeah I didn't do any of that so maybe take a back seat for a bit Franchise you're usually a good poster but nobody is trying to ruin your good time
Your first posts were these.

Quote:
If Hyatt turns out to be great that's it, Veach can't draft wide receivers pure and simple.

A possession receiver with average speed who wins contested catches OVER HYATT?
Quote:
Oh no it's the same shit when I was pissed we took Hardman over DK Metcalf or CEH over Tee Higgins.

Guess what sometimes he doesn't get it right

Quote:
Guessing wrong: most of his picks are genius.

Just not with wide receivers.
Three posts shitting on Veach because he didn't take the guy you wanted. You only casually mentioned that he was a possession WR.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:36 PM   #209
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Mingo I see as AJ Brown.

Rice I see as Hopkins.

But everyone had him in the second round. Like everyone. This is not a reach. You can not like the pick, but it's only a reach if you can't figure out why Hyatt is still on the board.
No, everyone did not haver him in the 2nd round. I could post more proof, but its not worth it.

I like the player, quite a bit actually, but it was a waste of draft capital to move up.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rice NFL Prospect Eval.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	125969  
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:36 PM   #210
In Search of a Life

It is interesting we heard about flowers and Johnston but no rice
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.