Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2007, 01:00 AM   #20626
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru
Well.... alrighty then.
NO! It's not alright!
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2007, 01:00 AM   #20627
__

Quote:
Well.... alrighty then.
And **** you, with a rusty metallic pool cue.

I'd stick it so far up your ass I'd knock your kidneys corner pocket.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2007, 01:01 AM   #20628
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey
NO! It's not alright!
THANK you.

A little compassion.

**** you too.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2007, 01:05 AM   #20629
Just a li'l Evel

Dude, the ex is a figgin barnacle-clad shackled handcuff with a seagoing mine attached upon which blood-sucking leeches and evil dragons live.
Not an easy thing to escape. I've done the backslide quite a few times. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
My major college girlfriend, the first adult relationship I had, put me in therapy for a year. That's what it took to make me realize that she was selfish and I was OK.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2007, 01:07 AM   #20630
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun
THANK you.

A little compassion.

**** you too.
four stars to us all!
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2007, 01:08 AM   #20631
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel
Dude, the ex is a figgin barnacle-clad shackled handcuff with a seagoing mine attached upon which blood-sucking leeches and evil dragons live.
Not an easy thing to escape. I've done the backslide quite a few times. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
My major college girlfriend, the first adult relationship I had, put me in therapy for a year. That's what it took to make me realize that she was selfish and I was OK.
That sounds reasonable but that requires a lot more patience and self-esteem than God granted me with.

Selfish deity bastard.

Old 05-26-2007, 01:11 AM   #20632
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun
And **** you, with a rusty metallic pool cue.

I'd stick it so far up your ass I'd knock your kidneys corner pocket.
Oh **** off you ****ing nutcase. And take your ****ing ****head ****ed up attitude with ya. Ya ****!!!

Oh, and
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2007, 01:16 AM   #20633
__

Quote:
Oh **** off you ****ing nutcase. And take your ****ing ****head ****ed up attitude with ya. Ya ****!!!

Oh, and
You should be banned. You should be cast away from this pleasant society and forced to scrap for human interaction somewhere else, your family saddened by your descent from valued community member to sadist troll.

And no one will want anything to do with you and someone will give me your phone number and I will call you at all hours of the night, terrorizing you with the most braindead advertisements in the newspaper that I can read.

And, and, AND you will remember this conversation and your heart shall turn, but I will never waver and this place will never accept you back, forcing you to feel forever despondent about what you've become, you monster. You monster douche. You monster douchey liquid pouch.

GRRR !!

Old 05-26-2007, 01:34 AM   #20634
Just a li'l Evel

Hang in there, dude. Me thinks you might be drinkin'.
Get off that sauce, pick up a new hobby, don't have the "lean and hungry look" and chicks will come runnin'.

It worked for me once.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2007, 01:37 AM   #20635
In Search of a Life

What in Sam Hall is going on here?
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2007, 01:38 AM   #20636
MY LITTLE #15

I'm drunk. WTF is going on here?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2007, 01:55 AM   #20637
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPchief
What in Sam Hall is going on here?
Hell if I know.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2007, 02:05 AM   #20638
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Hell if I know.

This place is dead for a friday.
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2007, 02:12 AM   #20639
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPchief
This place is dead for a friday.
They are both too drunk to speak effectively tonight

Old 05-26-2007, 02:16 AM   #20640
In Search of a Life

Quote:
They are both too drunk to speak effectively tonight

luv and who else?

Closed Thread