Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2007, 03:32 AM   #19726
Pedantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles
I am much more familiar with that area outside of my own in south denver. There is a papa murphys up your way then. 120th and Sheridan I think.

OH! I know where you are talking about...by the 24 hour fitness
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2007, 03:34 AM   #19727
Pedantic

holy shit I post way too much
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2007, 03:36 AM   #19728
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief
play place? I dunno shat seems to really suprise me lately like the whole 24 hour sonic...I wish A&W would come back stronger and get the fuck away from KFC.....that place is awful I prefer popeyes or churches to that place
Oh, it's not a play place, or a sit-in-place, but they're geared towards working parents picking up dinner on the way home. At least that's what it looks like to me.

A&W's here are connected to Long John Silver's. The KFC's are stand-alone, exept for one that's a KenTacoHut.

I actually like KFC, but primarily because it's a fast food place where I can get green beans and corn on the cob, rather than fries. And I have a weakness for biscuits.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2007, 03:37 AM   #19729
MVP

Quote:
OH! I know where you are talking about...by the 24 hour fitness
Its near there. On the other side of 120th and by the grocery store east of sherridan. I want to say its a King Soopers.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 05-15-2007, 03:39 AM   #19730
Pedantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc
Oh, it's not a play place, or a sit-in-place, but they're geared towards working parents picking up dinner on the way home. At least that's what it looks like to me.

A&W's here are connected to Long John Silver's. The KFC's are stand-alone, exept for one that's a KenTacoHut.

I actually like KFC, but primarily because it's a fast food place where I can get green beans and corn on the cob, rather than fries. And I have a weakness for biscuits.

Yeah I have seen the LJS combo out here too...love the LJS

Quote:
And I have a weakness for biscuits.
you n me both

Old 05-15-2007, 03:42 AM   #19731
Pedantic

Quote:
Its near there. On the other side of 120th and by the grocery store east of sherridan. I want to say its a King Soopers.

got it...I'll hafta go check em out sometime...if I don't get distracted by the popeyes up there too

Old 05-15-2007, 03:43 AM   #19732
Pedantic

Quote:
And I have a weakness for biscuits.

And home-made cinnamon rolls

Old 05-15-2007, 03:43 AM   #19733
oxymoron

Quote:
Yeah I have seen the LJS combo out here too...love the LJS
Yeah, I'm glad we brought the LJS up. One more thing to crave.

Thankfully I have some lobster-stuffed salmon in the freezer, so hopefully I can stave it off.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2007, 03:43 AM   #19734
MVP

Abos up in Broomfield has some pretty good NY style pizza too but its a bit overpriced. Better by the slice lucnh spot.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 05-15-2007, 03:44 AM   #19735
Pedantic

Quote:
Abos up in Broomfield has some pretty good NY style pizza too but its a bit overpriced. Better by the slice lucnh spot.

eeww I have heard BAD things about Abo's

Old 05-15-2007, 03:44 AM   #19736
oxymoron

Quote:
And home-made cinnamon rolls
I baked tollhouse cookies last week, but instead of 2 cups of semisweet chips, I used a cup of semisweet chips and a cup of dark chocolate M&Ms.

I have some more weight to jog off now.

Old 05-15-2007, 03:44 AM   #19737
Pedantic

Quote:
Yeah, I'm glad we brought the LJS up. One more thing to crave.

Thankfully I have some lobster-stuffed salmon in the freezer, so hopefully I can stave it off.

OMG I'm coming over!...only if your cookin tho

Old 05-15-2007, 03:45 AM   #19738
oxymoron

Quote:
OMG I'm coming over!...only if your cookin tho
[token homophobe joke of the night]Just don't stare at my butt[/token homophobe joke]

Old 05-15-2007, 03:46 AM   #19739
Pedantic

Quote:
I baked tollhouse cookies last week, but instead of 2 cups of semisweet chips, I used a cup of semisweet chips and a cup of dark chocolate M&Ms.

I have some more weight to jog off now.

"you can eat whateeever you want, but your gonna work it off later" famous drill sergeant quote just before boot-camp christmas vacation

Old 05-15-2007, 03:46 AM   #19740
MVP

Quote:
got it...I'll hafta go check em out sometime...if I don't get distracted by the popeyes up there too
Pei Wei usually gets me when i'm up there.

Closed Thread