Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2007, 02:36 AM   #19666
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief
I've never timed it. I don't think it's ever been eight minutes though. I usually take them out when the ends start to split a little bit.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2007, 02:37 AM   #19667
oxymoron

Quote:
duh popcorn! bacon would be a lot easier nuked
I prefer the consistency of it nuked. It's closer to what you get baking bacon (if you've ever baked bacon). It's well-cooked, but not particularly crispy or charred. If you have a tray, the grease drips away from the bacon, as well.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2007, 02:38 AM   #19668
MY LITTLE #15

I actually found some ground chicken at the store yesterday. I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet. I'd just never seen it.

I also bought a bottle of wine called Pink Truck. I recently acquired a wine rack to hang on my wall, so I bought a couple of bottles of wine to put in it.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2007, 02:38 AM   #19669
Pedantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
I've never timed it. I don't think it's ever been eight minutes though. I usually take them out when the ends start to split a little bit.

I'm usually too hungry when boiling hotdogs to wait that long...you can't get sick from eating undercooked HD's can you? can you?
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2007, 02:39 AM   #19670
oxymoron

Quote:
I'm usually too hungry when boiling hotdogs to wait that long...you can't get sick from eating undercooked HD's can you? can you?
I believe mass-produced hotdogs have already been cooked, but I may be wrong about that.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2007, 02:39 AM   #19671
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc
I prefer the consistency of it nuked. It's closer to what you get baking bacon (if you've ever baked bacon). It's well-cooked, but not particularly crispy or charred. If you have a tray, the grease drips away from the bacon, as well.
Bacon should be crispy. Who wants a flimsy piece of meat?

Old 05-15-2007, 02:40 AM   #19672
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
Bacon should be crispy. Who wants a flimsy piece of meat?
Who said it was flimsy.

Although, frankly, if it's going into a sandwich or a burger, than I do want it to be flimsy. I especially dont' want crispy bacon in that circumstance.

Old 05-15-2007, 02:40 AM   #19673
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Who said it was flimsy.
Well, if it's not crispy....

Old 05-15-2007, 02:41 AM   #19674
Pedantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
I actually found some ground chicken at the store yesterday. I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet. I'd just never seen it.

I also bought a bottle of wine called Pink Truck. I recently acquired a wine rack to hang on my wall, so I bought a couple of bottles of wine to put in it.

aren't all chickens ground chickens? I'm sooooooooo bad
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-15-2007, 02:42 AM   #19675
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
Well, if it's not crispy....
It's not flimsy. It has a solid consistency. I tend to think of it as bacon cooked perfectly. Done enough so that the nasty fat isn't gooey, but not burned and crumbly.

Old 05-15-2007, 02:42 AM   #19676
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
aren't all chickens ground chickens? I'm sooooooooo bad
You don't like flimsy meat, do you?

Old 05-15-2007, 02:42 AM   #19677
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
This should be interesting.

Old 05-15-2007, 02:45 AM   #19678
MVP

Quote:
I believe mass-produced hotdogs have already been cooked, but I may be wrong about that.
I have always thought the same but it doesn't make them any less repulsive.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 05-15-2007, 02:45 AM   #19679
Pedantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
this is a dichotomous question

Old 05-15-2007, 02:46 AM   #19680
Pedantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles
I have always thought the same but it doesn't make them any less repulsive.

find another thread hotdog hater!

Closed Thread