Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-27-2021, 07:10 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns

Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2021, 10:17 PM   #181
Fan since 1997

Browns fans keep arguing about how improved their defense is and the depth of their overall roster. It doesn't matter. Baker Mayfield is your QB. Discussion ends there.
You have a below average QB who has proven time and time again that he folds like a handkerchief when the moment is too big. He did so last year in the playoffs against a lesser quality Chiefs defense and was outplayed by Chad Henne. Guy is a one read QB that is about as consistent as the word of a prostitute. Just the mere intimidating presence of Mahomes on the opposite side makes him poop in fear.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-29-2021, 10:28 PM   #182
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Arrogant Chiefs fans we are. Their board is talking about this thread.

https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-...824105/?page=1
Holy **** are they stupid.

Don't know what I like the most. People in Ohio doing region shit talking (Cleveland sucks assholes), someone thinks a rookie is going to cover Kelce 1 on 1 (lmao) or well just replicate what the Bucs did!!!!

I mean yeah wait for the entire starting OL to be injured is a strategy, I guess? Not a great one for ****ing Week 1 though.

I mean for ****s sake....they had a river catch on fire. Cleveland should never region shame. Ever.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 10:28 PM   #183
MVP

Browns fans need a reality check on what bandwagon fans look like. Arrowhead has been rocking for decades.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u4dpbYIRaZk
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-29-2021, 11:26 PM   #184
MVP

Quote:

I love how other fanbases always start these crybaby threads to report the mean things said by a couple fans on the KC board. My favorite was the Vikings fan who came to inform us that we got “fleeced” in the Hughes trade (which gets funnier every day btw), and then cried about the response on the Mane.

As for the “arrogance,” well sure. Probably. But it’s warranted. The question is how do other fans justify their arrogance toward us? Other than d-bag Tampa Bay fans, no one has any reason to think they’re at or above our level.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 11:29 PM   #185
MVP

Mahomes was loved by everyone his first year...now he's into year four and defeated nearly every team.

Funny, they love you until you actually beat them...and knock them out of the play-offs.

Mahomes is going to be THAT guy to the AFC...used to be Brady and Roethlisberger.

Browns and Bills fans are really going to start hating him....
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 02:21 AM   #186
Fish are scared of me

From the Browns board:

JackTBurton avatar
JackTBurton
Posted on 17 hrs, , User Since 152 months ago, User Post Count: 54841
17 hrs
152 months
DoubleTeeOh said... (original post) The reality is they are a great team and we better bring it week 1.

show more
They have a great offense.

But other than the guard they have downgraded their entire o line. Watkins is a loss believe it or not. I like the approach TB took. Focus on shutting Kelce down, generate heat from your front 4 (I think we can) and with the safety’s and JOK I think we match up with them 1000% better because we have the personnel on d to do it.

But their defense? We can move on them. Inexperienced secondary, lbers. Jones is playing de now, so the d line is revamped

I like our chances. And the chiefs fans are loud. But they are one of the dumbest groups of fans in total in the league, not just saying it because this thread. I am saying it because they are consistently in this little world.

I love our offense against their d and I think our d has the ability to neutralize some of the key things that make them go
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2021, 02:25 AM   #187
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:

LOL, ChiefsPlanet is a typical Homer BB
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2021, 03:10 AM   #188
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
LOL, ChiefsPlanet is a typical Homer BB
Except the Chiefs are actually great now....we arent exaggerating how good the team is. The Doinks board have their team going 11-6. Pre-season homerism in in full-effect.

The Browns board is no different than any other fan forum...it's what makes football fun...territorial shit-talking.

The Browns are pissed about the no-call on Sorenson...and if this were reversed KC fans would be pissed. It happened to KC for years in the post season...

Thing is, they were only in that position because Mahomes was out...not because they were the superior team.

They missed what be may their only post-season opportunity to get past KC...playing half a playoff game with Mahomes on the bench.

If you double the halftime score...it was 38-6.

Last edited by BlackOp; 08-30-2021 at 03:22 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2021, 05:19 AM   #189
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
Browns fans keep arguing about how improved their defense is and the depth of their overall roster. It doesn't matter. Baker Mayfield is your QB. Discussion ends there.
You have a below average QB who has proven time and time again that he folds like a handkerchief when the moment is too big. He did so last year in the playoffs against a lesser quality Chiefs defense and was outplayed by Chad Henne. Guy is a one read QB that is about as consistent as the word of a prostitute. Just the mere intimidating presence of Mahomes on the opposite side makes him poop in fear.
i wonder where this narrative about baker watching too much FS1? lol

1. baker plays well in big moments doesn't shrink

2. baker is a 1 read QB ... just not true or accurate.

3. outplayed by chad henne. the chiefs scored 3 points in the second half. the browns scored 3 points in the first. henne was trying to hold on and not poop himself.
eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-30-2021, 05:25 AM   #190
Banned

this game doesn't really matter much to be honest by the time the games matter in January both teams will look much different if they meet in the playoffs.

last year the browns didnt have the players to match up and even have a fighting chance in the secondary. this year the secondary with Delpit, harrison, johnson, Ward, Newsome, greedy williams and troy hill will at least have a chance to matchup when KC spreads them out.
eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-30-2021, 05:41 AM   #191
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
From the Browns board:

JackTBurton avatar
JackTBurton
Posted on 17 hrs, , User Since 152 months ago, User Post Count: 54841
17 hrs
152 months
DoubleTeeOh said... (original post) The reality is they are a great team and we better bring it week 1.

show more
They have a great offense.

But other than the guard they have downgraded their entire o line. Watkins is a loss believe it or not. I like the approach TB took. Focus on shutting Kelce down, generate heat from your front 4 (I think we can) and with the safety’s and JOK I think we match up with them 1000% better because we have the personnel on d to do it.

But their defense? We can move on them. Inexperienced secondary, lbers. Jones is playing de now, so the d line is revamped

I like our chances. And the chiefs fans are loud. But they are one of the dumbest groups of fans in total in the league, not just saying it because this thread. I am saying it because they are consistently in this little world.

I love our offense against their d and I think our d has the ability to neutralize some of the key things that make them go

I feel honored to be quoted here.

But let’s talk, no trolling here.
Do you you think your O line is as good as it was the start of last season?
Personally I don’t think it is, it’s better than what you ended the season with but essentially 2 rookies and thuney is a stud but you can laugh at the browns front 4 but it is not going to be some walk in the park. They will generate pressure.
And Tampa had a great game plan, keep kelce underneath, bottle him up, get hill lined up with cb and saftey over top and let anyone else beat you. Watkins provided some relief and not sure if hardman will do it.
Browns do have 9 new starters on D but cranked up the level of speed at all spots and brought in real dbs. I think it’s going to be fun game.

Do you think the D line with swapping jones out who was IMO the best DT in the afc at end for reed is an improvement?
Like it or not the browns do have one of if not the best olines in the league.
The browns offense presents issues, they can be heavy and physical on the ground, the rbs can be used as receivers, two tight ends, and a well rounded group of wrs.

Sorry for thinking this is going to be a good game or even presenting actual arguments. I get it, you guys are homers, have a great qb but you didn’t go 17-0 and frankly there were some flaws exposed by the bucs.
The game is going to be a lot tighter than you guys expect what was my point.
Porkchopexpress is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 06:11 AM   #192
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg View Post
i wonder where this narrative about baker watching too much FS1? lol

1. baker plays well in big moments doesn't shrink

2. baker is a 1 read QB ... just not true or accurate.

3. outplayed by chad henne. the chiefs scored 3 points in the second half. the browns scored 3 points in the first. henne was trying to hold on and not poop himself.
Cleveland has a good team. Most here hate Mayfield but I like him. I don't think you have the horses to run with a healthy KC but I expect we'll see you in January again.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 06:15 AM   #193
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchopexpress View Post

Do you you think your O line is as good as it was the start of last season?.
Well, here is the starting OL from Week 1 last season:

Fisher-Osemele-Reiter-Wylie-Schwartz

Fisher vs Brown: TBD. Brown is clearly the better run blocker. He graded out similarly to Fisher as a pass blocker last season in win rate. I believe Brown will hold up much better against power rushers, but be slightly worse against speed rushers.

Osemele vs Thuney: Thuney. Top 3 LG. No question.

Reiter vs Humphrey: Humphrey. Reiter was a total jag. Decent pass blocker, but worthless run blocker. Humphrey already looks like a top 5 center with elite measurables.

Wylie vs Smith: Smith. Probably the biggest upgrade on the line. Wylie sucks. Smith is a beast and should’ve been a first round pick.

Schwartz vs Niang: Schwartz (sorta). Two years ago this would be Schwartz no question. Schwartz wasn’t the same last year. For the few games he played, he was clearly not right. Niang absolutely could be better than 2020 Schwartz. Niang is better than Remmers though, since the coaching staff has him starting with Remmers still on the roster.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2021, 06:18 AM   #194
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchopexpress View Post

Do you you think your O line is as good as it was the start of last season?
Personally I don’t think it is, it’s better than what you ended the season with but essentially 2 rookies and thuney is a stud but you can laugh at the browns front 4 but it is not going to be some walk in the park. They will generate pressure.
And Tampa had a great game plan, keep kelce underneath, bottle him up, get hill lined up with cb and saftey over top and let anyone else beat you. Watkins provided some relief and not sure if hardman will do it.
Browns do have 9 new starters on D but cranked up the level of speed at all spots and brought in real dbs. I think it’s going to be fun game.

Do you think the D line with swapping jones out who was IMO the best DT in the afc at end for reed is an improvement?
Like it or not the browns do have one of if not the best olines in the league.
The browns offense presents issues, they can be heavy and physical on the ground, the rbs can be used as receivers, two tight ends, and a well rounded group of wrs.

Sorry for thinking this is going to be a good game or even presenting actual arguments. I get it, you guys are homers, have a great qb but you didn’t go 17-0 and frankly there were some flaws exposed by the bucs.
The game is going to be a lot tighter than you guys expect what was my point.
You do realize we made the super bowl last year with 4 trash OL, right? Yes, they are even as rookies better than trash. Orlando brown and Thuney are excellent. Right away we've upgraded because we have 2 solid OL vs 1. Wylie, duvarney-tardiff and Remmers are still on the chiefs just so you know. So three of last years OL starters were beat out by the guys who are now starting. Creed Humphrey is a high upside rookie replacing last years starting center (Reiter) so bad he can't sign anywhere. And he starts because he beat a solid veteran (Austin blythe) for the position. The OL is young and may need time to gel. But your comment is ignorant to how bad their OL was last year.

And even your own board knows that claiming you'll stop kelce by throwing a guy on him is absurd. He is easily one of the best receiving TEs to ever play the game.

The only shot you have is a secondary, which I've been more than fair in saying is improved, can confuse mahomes with woods cover 3 scheme. We've seen zone work before with elite talent. Clevelands defense is good but they don't have nearly the same talent as the chargers, 49ers, bucs to pull that off.

The other shot is to win in a shootout. I won't knock on their offense. Stefanskis built a real good system there and our defense should be solid, but the Chiefs have gotten to slow starts in the past. He's learned to use baker as a better version of Kirk cousins. Good on them.

And Chris jones has played a ton of DE. It's not a position change for him and he is not giving up the DT position. They'll move him around like Aaron Donald across the line.

I respect their offense But that's a hell of an ask to outgun the Chiefs who have way more offensive talent than last year. The only loss is Watkins, but the Chiefs are more than used to playing and excelling on offense without him.

Last edited by chiefzilla1501; 08-30-2021 at 06:24 AM..
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2021, 06:25 AM   #195
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Well, here is the starting OL from Week 1 last season:

Fisher-Osemele-Reiter-Wylie-Schwartz

Fisher vs Brown: TBD. Brown is clearly the better run blocker. He graded out similarly to Fisher as a pass blocker last season in win rate. I believe Brown will hold up much better against power rushers, but be slightly worse against speed rushers.

Osemele vs Thuney: Thuney. Top 3 LG. No question.

Reiter vs Humphrey: Humphrey. Reiter was a total jag. Decent pass blocker, but worthless run blocker. Humphrey already looks like a top 5 center with elite measurables.

Wylie vs Smith: Smith. Probably the biggest upgrade on the line. Wylie sucks. Smith is a beast and should’ve been a first round pick.

Schwartz vs Niang: Schwartz (sorta). Two years ago this would be Schwartz no question. Schwartz wasn’t the same last year. For the few games he played, he was clearly not right. Niang absolutely could be better than 2020 Schwartz. Niang is better than Remmers though, since the coaching staff has him starting with Remmers still on the roster.
Yup, and you're being VERY generous by showing our original starters last year considering that schwartz and osemele barely played last year.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.